• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blu Tinia and Blu Lemans...

..post-1321-1471499834_thumb.jpg

the license plate holder that screws into the tow hook... please let me know.. where can I get it.

I get a front plate ticket each day outside of Supreme Court and when I use my "suction cup" mount people steal my epic vanity plate.. I need a screw on

By far the best blue I've seen on a Lamborghini...now I know what colour I'm going to make on my SV in Forza Horizon 3!

the license plate holder that screws into the tow hook... please let me know.. where can I get it.

I get a front plate ticket each day outside of Supreme Court and when I use my "suction cup" mount people steal my epic vanity plate.. I need a screw on

My dealer put it on so I'm not sure the name of the company, Let me find out for you!!!!

Still surprised that some owners in Vancouver decided to have the plate screw in to the bumper and not use the tow hook adapter. I'm opting for the tow hook adapter when my car arrives, don't want holes in my bumper.

Too many posts without any pics...time to change that. Pics from Monterey Car Week :D

post-8919-1472071599_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1472071621_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1472071648_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1472071666_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1472071678_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1472071694_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1472071730_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1472071753_thumb.jpg

post-8919-1472071780_thumb.jpg

One of my friends just took delivery of this Rosso beast!

Ad Personam list as long as my arm, carbon fibre large SV logos with a white painted outline (factory first), every carbon fibre option finished in gloss including the carbon tub, I had no idea the factory would gloss the carbon tub for you also it must be the only SV with a glove box LOL.

The owner has few other beautiful Lambos, lurks around here but prefers to sit in the shadows and let me do his dirty work :eusa_dance:

EDIT:

I have no idea why some images are sideways when you click on them they are in the correct position, weird.

IMG_1229_1.JPG

IMG_2521.png

IMG_9915.jpeg

IMG_1271.png

IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1176.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

IMG_1220.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

holy option/spec list!!!!!!!!!! I cant even imagine the msrp on that car!

you will see that car in a museum some day! thx fortis

Well done! That's a really epic spec! I wish your friend many miles of bliss and good health!

holy option/spec list!!!!!!!!!! I cant even imagine the msrp on that car!

you will see that car in a museum some day! thx fortis

I hate talking money so I won't but I had to ask him, I am sure it's the highest spec with the highest MSRP in the country, the Ad Personam cost was eye watering but my friend is a Lambo hoarder, he never sells his cars, he's done it for himself so it's worth it.

Also he has a lot more carbon coming, in his current Aventador he replaced every single piece of plastic with carbon, he absolutely hates plastic LOL.

Did u drive your buddies car Fortis?

No I didn't.

I have to convince him to get a pro photographer to shoot it, with such a unique spec it needs to be seen in a proper light.

Few extra shots I've got showing some nice detail.

image.jpeg

image.png

I hate talking money so I won't but I had to ask him, I am sure it's the highest spec with the highest MSRP in the country, the Ad Personam cost was eye watering but my friend is a Lambo hoarder, he never sells his cars, he's done it for himself so it's worth it.

Also he has a lot more carbon coming, in his current Aventador he replaced every single piece of plastic with carbon, he absolutely hates plastic LOL.

Sounds like a proper Lambo enthusiast :icon_super: