Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

On Facebook you can see 40+ pictures of my new SV. The shop that did my paint protection just posted pics. I have no idea how facebook works so just search Mirror Image Custom Auto to check her out!!!!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Facebook you can see 40+ pictures of my new SV. The shop that did my paint protection just posted pics. I have no idea how facebook works so just search Mirror Image Custom Auto to check her out!!!!!!!

Congrats this beautiful SV! Is this color available from Lamborghini or is it 1 of 1 ad personam? Also, did the shop apply the SV decals over the clear wrap or under? Thanks

Congrats this beautiful SV! Is this color available from Lamborghini or is it 1 of 1 ad personam? Also, did the shop apply the SV decals over the clear wrap or under? Thanks

Thank you! This colour was picked by me and is 1 of 1. The shop added the SV big sticker on top of the clear wrap.

• 2 weeks later...
Andecorp that looks so damn good, you seem to be driving a lot, are you still liking it ?

I hated it when I first got it and I was basically ready to sell it. Now, I absolutely love it. Once you work out its quirks, and the kms built up, she has become awesome.

I hated it when I first got it and I was basically ready to sell it. Now, I absolutely love it. Once you work out its quirks, and the kms built up, she has become awesome.

was it the seats that you didn't like? I'm loving mine so far!

The seats are fine. Very happy with them.

Simply put, I didn't like how the car decided for me how to be driven instead of letting me decide how to drive it. Brakes don't have the best feel, tranny is jerky until you learn how to modulate it and the engine doesn't hold a candle to the previous Lambo V12. While the old engine feels like a freight train, where the car accelerates just by slotting it into gear, without touching the gas pedal, the SV feels almost like a peaky turbo car. It has slight hesitation, as if she doesn't have enough torque and she only winds up the more the revs increase. And I hate the amount of engine brake designed in the software.

But as I said, I got to learn to work my way around those things, and now I love the car more and more.

The seats are fine. Very happy with them.

Simply put, I didn't like how the car decided for me how to be driven instead of letting me decide how to drive it. Brakes don't have the best feel, tranny is jerky until you learn how to modulate it and the engine doesn't hold a candle to the previous Lambo V12. While the old engine feels like a freight train, where the car accelerates just by slotting it into gear, without touching the gas pedal, the SV feels almost like a peaky turbo car. It has slight hesitation, as if she doesn't have enough torque and she only winds up the more the revs increase. And I hate the amount of engine brake designed in the software.

But as I said, I got to learn to work my way around those things, and now I love the car more and more.

I understand.. the car just wants to go really fast all of the time lol but I must say when I drive my other cars and get back into the SV it just feels so special. kind of hard to explain.

the only thing I would like to fix is the cylinder deactivation. I hope there is a fix!

good luck with her and please share any feedback :)

I understand.. the car just wants to go really fast all of the time lol but I must say when I drive my other cars and get back into the SV it just feels so special. kind of hard to explain.

the only thing I would like to fix is the cylinder deactivation. I hope there is a fix!

good luck with her and please share any feedback :)

Top row on the center console, second (I think) switch from the right, with the @ on it, deactivates that idiotic feature.

Scared the hell out of me the first time it activated at the lights.

My sexbomb in all its glory :)

EPIC! Now all we need is pics of that next to your Diablo SV :eusa_dance:

My sexbomb in all its glory :)

Stunning doesn't even begin to describe it. Absolutely gorgeous, huge congrats! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Top row on the center console, second (I think) switch from the right, with the @ on it, deactivates that idiotic feature.

Scared the hell out of me the first time it activated at the lights.

You depicted the Start/Stop defeat switch. I don't think the cylinder deactivation can be turned off. If there is a way, please share. And yes, I too was scared stiff during my first test-drive on the Aventador. The car just "died" at the light for no reason!

You depicted the Start/Stop defeat switch. I don't think the cylinder deactivation can be turned off. If there is a way, please share. And yes, I too was scared stiff during my first test-drive on the Aventador. The car just "died" at the light for no reason!

1) Make sure you keep your foot on the brake pedal when stopped, otherwise the car will automatically go into neutral, almost like a manual car.

2) In Sport or Corsa mode the start/stop & cylinder deactivation is turned off. Just use those two modes and you'll be ok :icon_thumleft:

2) In Sport or Corsa mode the start/stop & cylinder deactivation is turned off. Just use those two modes and you'll be ok :icon_thumleft:

Thank you. :turboalex: Will give that a try this weekend. The start/stop mode I am not worried anymore. 3 days into the car, after the initial ignition, I habitually turn off the Start/Stop mode (which explains why I didn't know Start/Stop is defeated in Sports & Corsa mode) followed by putting the shift mode into manual.