Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

I've received a very cool gift from my dealer, a set of custom made bags to hold the roof panels for my SV R.

They matched to my car with yellow stitching. They look so good I'd use them for different occasions but they are too big to actually carry :icon_mrgreen:

My dealer is the best, I did not expect this :icon_thumleft:

You are lucky you have such a good dealer. I wish we had the same here in Sydney! Mind you the mechanic Colin here is brilliant as is yours (Darren) in your state (I know)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are lucky you have such a good dealer. I wish we had the same here in Sydney! Mind you the mechanic Colin here is brilliant as is yours (Darren) in your state (I know)

I am being looked after :icon_thumleft:

I've received a very cool gift from my dealer, a set of custom made bags to hold the roof panels for my SV R.

They matched to my car with yellow stitching. They look so good I'd use them for different occasions but they are too big to actually carry :icon_mrgreen:

My dealer is the best, I did not expect this :icon_thumleft:

Very nice! But I think it's the least they can do since they do owe you a scale model of your car. :icon_mrgreen:

Very nice! But I think it's the least they can do since they do owe you a scale model of your car. :icon_mrgreen:

I never got a scale model for anything from my dealer, not sure if any others have either in Australia - You guys are lucky in the US or wherever they provide that nice touch service

The model is getting built as we speak :eusa_dance: unfortunately one request was denied which was the addition of my current number plate but I will take care of it when it gets here.

I never got a scale model for anything from my dealer, not sure if any others have either in Australia - You guys are lucky in the US or wherever they provide that nice touch service

To be fair, my nice dealer salesperson gave me a nice Dom Perignon which was a nice gesture -and a Lambo cable for the iphone (that never worked of course so I threw it away and bought a proper iPhone cable). But to my knowledge nobody here in Oz got a scale model so far (except maybe Fortis - if you get it in the future)

Awesome bags!

And in regards to models, my dealer is having issues with MR (company that makes the models). Supposedly a lot of the models came in with wrong specs so looks doubtful I'll get a model.

Anyhow back to the pictures...

New arrival in Toronto. Amazing spec.

16997744_10158223355605175_7505302278389255176_n.jpg

To be fair, my nice dealer salesperson gave me a nice Dom Perignon which was a nice gesture -and a Lambo cable for the iphone (that never worked of course so I threw it away and bought a proper iPhone cable). But to my knowledge nobody here in Oz got a scale model so far (except maybe Fortis - if you get it in the future)

Gloss cf and even the SV logo is in naked CF like the real thing.

post-1512-1488095028_thumb.jpg

Gloss cf and even the SV logo is in naked CF like the real thing.

Very nice touch !

Was that also given to you by your dealer or did u request it and pay for it? u r lucky. We must all be missing out here in Sydney as nobody here got it! Wow zagame Melbourne dealer is most professional. I got my first A roadster through them and Adam was fantastic and he flew to Sydney to hand me the car, excellent customer service.

Very nice touch !

Was that also given to you by your dealer or did u request it and pay for it? u r lucky. We must all be missing out here in Sydney as nobody here got it! Wow zagame Melbourne dealer is most professional. I got my first A roadster through them and Adam was fantastic and he flew to Sydney to hand me the car, excellent customer service.

I thought you were Singapore based?

I heard some SV owners who didn't get a model went off their tits.

I thought you were Singapore based?

I heard some SV owners who didn't get a model went off their tits.

Sydney based.

I don't really care but was wondering if that should have happened and if so where did they disappear as all owners here got jack ..

Very nice touch !

Dealer surprise. I had no idea until it was presented to me.

I'm in Canada and haven't received my model yet and I really want it! It's been about 7 months since I took delivery of my SV-R. I think it's a very nice personal touch to get a model of your car with your name on it!

Dealer surprise. I had no idea until it was presented to me.

And that illustrates that Zagame , your Melbourne dealer, has class and goes the extra mile to look after customers! My one experience there is fantastic.

If only I could say the same about Sydney. Sadly it is another story -except for the mechanic Colin who is great and always professional. Without him, owners would never set foot there frankly, and he is making a small fortune for the dealership from my cars warranty work thanks to Lamborghini's quality products lol

I'm in Canada and haven't received my model yet and I really want it! It's been about 7 months since I took delivery of my SV-R. I think it's a very nice personal touch to get a model of your car with your name on it!

Join the club. It's been 6 months for me too and I wouldn't hold my breath.

I wonder what the hell do dealers do with this stuff if they don't give them to customers as they should?! Knock em off customers and give them to their kids ? Pathetic really but only if it is true that ALL customers of SV R s are meant to get them from dealers

Raylambo this is the SV picture thread let's see some photos and less complaints, I am getting depressed for you :icon_mrgreen:

Post some photos of your beast :icon_thumleft:

Raylambo this is the SV picture thread let's see some photos and less complaints, I am getting depressed for you :icon_mrgreen:

Post some photos of your beast :icon_thumleft:

U r right as usual Fortis . Excuse my whinging. I will post some

FWIW, Lamborghini SpA was having trouble dealing with MR, the scale model car manufacturer, for the last 8 months. The latest models given to owners that I've seen are from Looksmart, the other manufacturer that can rival MR. Owners that have gotten the real cars but not the models, perhaps the model cars had fallen through the cracks during the transition? Is Looksmart catching up on where MR left off? No idea but based on Fortis' post, that seems to be the case. I thought about perhaps the models are available in LHD only so RHD countries are left out. But that wouldn't be a wise biz plan and based on andecorp's post, models in RHD is clearly a reality. Hope you all will get your model soon.

yes

nice.

where from, how much and timeframe if you don't mind telling?

did you have to give your original one as a swap?

FWIW, Lamborghini SpA was having trouble dealing with MR, the scale model car manufacturer, for the last 8 months. The latest models given to owners that I've seen are from Looksmart, the other manufacturer that can rival MR. Owners that have gotten the real cars but not the models, perhaps the model cars had fallen through the cracks during the transition? Is Looksmart catching up on where MR left off? No idea but based on Fortis' post, that seems to be the case. I thought about perhaps the models are available in LHD only so RHD countries are left out. But that wouldn't be a wise biz plan and based on andecorp's post, models in RHD is clearly a reality. Hope you all will get your model soon.

I think I am getting a MR model, unlike it was mentioned here nobody went off their tits :rolleyes: I just asked the dealer what was the deal with the models because I'd love one of my car, he then told me that they are generally given as a gift but in some instances the dealers decide to provide other gifts instead, which they did very generously I might add!

I asked for one, offered to pay and he said there is no way you will have to pay, we will get you one done, I am very excited because it will be awesome to have a mini SV on my desk.

Once again, I can not speak highly enough of my dealer! :icon_thumleft: