Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pics! I especially like the one with the blue shades, matches your SV. Your wheels look great! If only this event was a little closer to me.

My SV is roaming the streets of Phoenix, Newport Beach and Palm Springs over the next few days!!!! I just love this car. It's Hot Hot Hot in AZ!!

IMG_7602.JPG

IMG_7617.JPG

I took the video down per Fortis's request, please do not post it again as he would like his privacy respected.

I took the video down per Fortis's request, please do not post it again as he would like his privacy respected.

My apologies :icon_thumleft:

Thanks, looks like a 4x4 from angle. :icon_mrgreen:

+1

We need to see some of these SV's lowered! At minimum have the factory

collars adjusted down.

Wheels do look good though!

We need to see some of these SV's lowered! At minimum have the factory

collars adjusted down.

You can only get around 8mm on the front, bit more on the rear.

Here's 1 that was lowered with stock shocks.

post-4435-1489876622_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I took a pic but there was a nice SV roadster with the same wheels as that yellow one above at the Lambo C&C in DC this weekend but the wheels were black and car was grigio telesto. Looked like it had all kinds of carbon aftermarket pieces....sideskirts, front bumper, etc.

Irony at its finest.

Irony at its finest.

I respect everyone's privacy and I only ask for the same in return where is the irony in that?

I respect everyone's privacy and I only ask for the same in return where is the irony in that?

The irony is in the tremendous amount of personal information that you divulge on a public site. In any case, I was just joking around and appreciate the things that YOU choose to divulge, like pictures of the area in which you shower. :icon_mrgreen:

The irony is in the tremendous amount of personal information that you divulge on a public site. In any case, I was just joking around and appreciate the things that YOU choose to divulge, like pictures of the area in which you shower. :icon_mrgreen:

I now know what you meant and I agree it kind of went down the slippery slope when the sharing of my house build snowballed out of control :icon_mrgreen: as exciting that was I don't think it will ever happen again.

I can't say I felt 100% comfortable with it, not in my nature at all but I felt kind of responsible to carry on once started since many here were interested, I felt that I would let them down if I didn't, of course many saw it as showing off (I've received my share of negative comments about it) but it wasn't, either way I asked for the thread to be taken down so that's that, I did have a lot of fun with it and got a lot of joy seeing others appreciate my work.

I am always very careful with what I divulge and I dont think you will find any identifiers in any of my photos, there is a bit more to the story with that video, there is the sort of moron out there who can't seem to be capable of minding his own business even when asked politely so why fuel it any further?