Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not SV related but related to the model talk a few pages back. My dealer received my model for my 580 yesterday and even he was surprised he got it in such a short amount of time seeing how I picked up my car in December. I'm glad he got it before I switch my car because it's beautiful!

17190716_10158282934920175_8852434573578778977_n.jpg

I'd never seen Monterey Blue / Blu Nethuns in person. It's extremely hard to describe, very metallic and shimmers in the light. It's such an electric blue that the tiles on the showroom floor glow in the same color. Changes colors with angles. When viewing the vehicle from the front the color changes with each crease. Some panels royal blue, some dark blue, some have green tinge and some aquamarine. It's stunning in person.

The car has a lot of presence. It's low and very wide. OEM exhaust sounds good. The interior is a fcuking spaceship.

Spent an hour and a half viewing the car. Fit and finish is amazing. Weave on the CF is beautiful. My wife said she had never seen a color like this before and I agree. Now I understand when Fortis and VCR stated certain colors cannot be done justice in photographs, this color is one of them.

4.jpg

Porter text me the video of the unveiling at silly o clock in the morning.

I opened it and thought it was part of an odd dream.

Went back to sleep.

It was only when I was at a coffee shop earlier and I checked my phone did I realise it was not a dream.

Car looks fantastic, great colour and looks the absolute business.

Stunning and just perfectly spec'd! Huge congrats!!

Wait till the weather improves and the car is under a bright sun.

Wahoooooo!!!! Welcome to the SV club. Your car looks great and I hope you enjoy many miles in your new beast!!!

I'd never seen Monterey Blue / Blu Nethuns in person. It's extremely hard to describe, very metallic and shimmers in the light. It's such an electric blue that the tiles on the showroom floor glow in the same color. Changes colors with angles. When viewing the vehicle from the front the color changes with each crease. Some panels royal blue, some dark blue, some have green tinge and some aquamarine. It's stunning in person.

The car has a lot of presence. It's low and very wide. OEM exhaust sounds good. The interior is a fcuking spaceship.

Spent an hour and a half viewing the car. Fit and finish is amazing. Weave on the CF is beautiful. My wife said she had never seen a color like this before and I agree. Now I understand when Fortis and VCR stated certain colors cannot be done justice in photographs, this color is one of them.

Congrats on the car man! I love how it changes character so much from light to dark outside. I've only seen one Lambo in this color and it was interesting to say the least. Enjoy the shit out of her in good health!

EDIT: PS: Where are you located? I know Trevor Jolin personally and I believe he's trying to go on a trip soon. Might be a good chance to get some photos snapped of her.

If someone would have told me about that combo....I would have said no way that would look good.

But it looks stunning! Congrats! After seeing it...Only thing I might would have done differently would be carry the red to the interior.

very nice! how was she on the track?

It was fun on the track especially on the straight... Corsa gear changing is felt strongly. But I am no race car driver. I slow down on corners a bit too much and speed up on straight lanes.. :eusa_dance:

It is the only way you can speed without risking a fine or losing ur licence here.

Good news on popping caps: Spoke to Lambo mechanic, he said the centre wheel caps have been redesigned by factory with a hole in them to stop them popping out from heat. 'Drilling a hole' suggestion came form Sydney service manager and factory adopted it.

He was smart enough to order me a new set from factory instead of attempting to drill a hole in them.. Let's hope it fixes it.