Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

I suspected that and I would not be surprised - I do not trust this dealer at all (apart from the mechanic who is great)! I will check with Italy first before I act... It will be interesting and God help them if it's a lie.

Well, hope they started praying as that's a complete lie.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They were making them when I got my 15 roadster. Hell I even bought a Huracan off the lot and the dealer gave me the model. Just didnt have my name of course.

So to my knowledge every new Lambo comes with a car whether you order it or not. Since at least 2015

They were making them when I got my 15 roadster. Hell I even bought a Huracan off the lot and the dealer gave me the model. Just didnt have my name of course.

So to my knowledge every new Lambo comes with a car whether you order it or not. Since at least 2015

:iamwithstupid:

Well, hope they started praying as that's a complete lie.

Other dealers in Australia confirmed that it is part of Lambo customer care programme from LAST YEAR at least -NOT this year.

They simply bought models from factory and presented them as gifts to their SV customers LAST YEAR as a token of appreciation for their business.

That contradicts the Sydney dealer story that 'the program started Jan 2017' not last year!

You are right!

Just got confirmation by one decent SV owner in Sydney that he was 'told by the dealer to buy his model on eBay' last year! WTF ?!

Why would any dealer do that if the factory supplies it anyway?

Today, the same owner was quoted by an intermediary 'Wholesaler' who buys from the same dealer, to buy the damn model for a few hundred bucks!

Whoever mentioned the eBay story here is right it seems!

Unbelievable - if I did not hear it form this guy today!

How could dealers be such stupid tight asses, insult the intelligence of their customers and risk bad PR for the brand they represent over peanuts?! It's pathetic.

You are right!

Just got confirmation by one decent SV owner in Sydney that he was 'told by the dealer to buy his model on eBay' last year! WTF ?!

Why would any dealer do that if the factory supplies it anyway?

Today, the same owner was quoted by an intermediary 'Wholesaler' who buys from the same dealer, to buy the damn model for a few hundred bucks!

Whoever mentioned the eBay story here is right it seems!

Unbelievable - if I did not hear it form this guy today!

How could dealers be such stupid tight asses, insult the intelligence of their customers and risk bad PR for the brand they represent over peanuts?! It's pathetic.

And the survey says...... a. Car Salesman

And the survey says...... a. Car Salesman

most cases unfortunately you are correct, but in my case I didn't even have to ask. I have a small collection now!

most cases unfortunately you are correct, but in my case I didn't even have to ask. I have a small collection now!

You are lucky you have a good dealer who knows how to win customers and promote the brand. It's a slightly different story here.

Not one single SV customer in Sydney is happy with this dealer for various (more important) reasons -not just over this petty matter of a model. That says it all.

But we all like the mechanic, he is brilliant! So whoever is the next dealer had better hire him for our sake lol

You are lucky you have a good dealer who knows how to win customers and promote the brand. It's a slightly different story here.

Not one single SV customer in Sydney is happy with this dealer for various (more important) reasons -not just over this petty matter of a model. That says it all.

But we all like the mechanic, he is brilliant! So whoever is the next dealer had better hire him for our sake lol

that really sucks.. they probably feel that you have no where else to go which is horrible.

I have 3 dealers within 30min of my house so very competitive.

that really sucks.. they probably feel that you have no where else to go which is horrible.

I have 3 dealers within 30min of my house so very competitive.

Exactly.

The idiot thinks he's got customers 'by the short and Curleys' but in fact, many (smart) customers get turned off by this wrong attitude and buy their Lambos from other dealers in other states like Melbourne (who are very professional) or Brisbane then use this dealership for service as the mechanic in Sydney is great. I would never set foot there if it weren't for that mechanic.

I refuse to deal with such characters and only deal with people I like. Who needs to pay for headaches?

If the dealer principal iis an asshole, disliked, not suited, turns off customers, is a nightmare for the brand, then the dealership is doomed. Italy knows it. It's their problem. It's a brand issue.

Over the past few years, we had a series of shonky dealers changing in Sydney repeatedly and the last one went bust. So we, customers, here are used to it now lol.

Time will tell..

Exactly.

The idiot thinks he's got customers 'by the short and Curleys' but in fact, many (smart) customers get turned off by this wrong attitude and buy their Lambos from other dealers in other states like Melbourne (who are very professional) or Brisbane then use this dealership for service as the mechanic in Sydney is great. I would never set foot there if it weren't for that mechanic.

I refuse to deal with such characters and only deal with people I like. Who needs to pay for headaches?

If the dealer principal iis an asshole, disliked, not suited, turns off customers, is a nightmare for the brand, then the dealership is doomed. Italy knows it. It's their problem. It's a brand issue.

Over the past few years, we had a series of shonky dealers changing in Sydney repeatedly and the last one went bust. So we, customers, here are used to it now lol.

Time will tell..

Sometimes dealers think they're the only source of p*ssy on the planet and you gotta remind them that others exist. Hope it gets better for you guys over there.

Sometimes dealers think they're the only source of p*ssy on the planet and you gotta remind them that others exist. Hope it gets better for you guys over there.

Haha. True.

Every time we buy from other dealers we remind the hopeless dickhead that he isn't the only source of p*ssy as you say - plus he has Buckley's chance of scoring a p*ssy anyway as he looks and acts like a pig -it's one of his nick names here lol

Thanks . We are used to it. I'm sure it'll sort itself out sooner or later.

Haha Fortis yes :icon_mrgreen:

Yes the dealership is teasing me with photos, it's here and going through inspection, very excited to see how the colours worked together.

Yes the dealership is teasing me with photos, it's here and going through inspection, very excited to see how the colours worked together.

Congrats! We'll need pics when you take delivery!!!

Guarantee that you will not be disappointed with BN. Huge congrats!

best feeling ever!!! congrats brother!