• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Andrei is exposed again Lol

Buying 'likes' , desperately wanting to be seeing as an ex-convict (when he has a no criminal record) on LP and now fake watches says a lot about his sick state of mind! Sad..

What a loser all right, the fake moron.

Good exposure for Andrei or Andecorp the wanker :jackoff:

Where did u find that ant84?

Andrei is exposed again Lol

Buying 'likes' , desperately wanting to be seeing as an ex-convict (when he has a no criminal record) on LP and now fake watches says a lot about his sick state of mind! Sad..

What a loser all right, the fake moron.

Good exposure for Andrei or Andecorp the wanker :jackoff:

Where did u find that ant84?

It was sent to me by a friend on instagram asking if I knew him. They assumed all the SV owners in Aus knew each other

It was sent to me by a friend on instagram asking if I knew him. They assumed all the SV owners in Aus knew each other

That's so funny, why would anyone go to such lengths to try and make themselves look good on instagram. He has a serious problem.

That's at the kenwood mall. That all black roadster is a new site around here. The yellow one has been here for a few months.

That's at the kenwood mall. That all black roadster is a new site around here. The yellow one has been here for a few months.

Good call. It did had temp tags.

Kinda of a funny moment... Before all the Italian goodness showed up; the only car there was the Z 0 6.

Shortly after the bulls arrival, the Corvette owner came out of the restaurant hoping for the typical "look at me" moment. Unfortunately for him, it became a George Constanza "Shrinkage" scene instead.

Good call. It did had temp tags.

Kinda of a funny moment... Before all the Italian goodness showed up; the only car there was the Z 0 6.

Shortly after the bulls arrival, the Corvette owner came out of the restaurant hoping for the typical "look at me" moment. Unfortunately for him, it became a George Constanza "Shrinkage" scene instead.

HAH! What were you doing down here?