Oregon Shift Sector August 22nd-23rd

VentadorGER

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way VegasGTR... the pass from Bob Helms in January took less than 15 seconds. Like 14.7-14.8. I just checked the VBOX file. And that was a slow roll on not a hard launch

People forget you can launch a dog box lol. Imagine if he would have launched it.

People forget you can launch a dog box lol. Imagine if he would have launched it.

0-60 was 4.0 seconds on that particular run. So yeah..another 1-2 seconds maybe, which would put it in the 13 second range in a 1/2

But 1/2 mile racing isnt about ET so why do we even bother to compare about dig racing in the half with the GTRs LOL

Gidi won it all in his Underground Racing TT X version. Videos coming soon. Thanks for all the great compliments!!!

Sweet! Congratulations!

Congrats to UGR ...

Congrats to Heffner/OB ...

Congrats to ETS ...

Any car that will run north of 225 mph in the 1/2 mile has to be just a little bit scary ...

Let's try to keep our eye on the ball here ...

The fact that everyone is going home SAFE, means ALL of these shops are doing a HELL OF A JOB!!,

I'm sure Underground could easily do 7's in the 1/4 mile if they wanted to... I mean they did 8.3@181mph in a car that wasn't setup for drag racing, and that was 4 years ago. From what I remember that car just had a set of DR's... It is still quicker and faster than 95% of GT-R's. Funny it is less "setup" than most GT-Rs that run that E.T, and to this day most GT-R's can't even trap that high.

Another thing is, nobody wants to turn their Lambo into a POS with huge goofy slicks, ugly drag wheels, tiny brakes, a window net, parachute, and all that other "race car" only stuff.

There is a difference between friendly shit talking and just being a douche bag.

First off I'd like to congratulate my good friend and teammate Gidi! Watching him break the record and take 1st on both days was very satisfying considering the bad luck he's had at recent events.

I came out and set the tone early with a 232.6 and a couple hours later Gidi broke the record. I know he's been waiting for this moment for a long time so we're all happy this was his weekend.

It was nice to finally win a Shift Sector event as Ross, Gidi and I were always falling short in the past due to not having any X versions to race against OB/Heffner and the other big HP cars. So this weekend was a nice change for us :)

Big thanks to Kevin and KC and the entire UGR staff for building us amazing cars and providing first class service! Proud to be a part of the family.

Shits getting real on the west coast guys and we have a few more surprises on the way from UGR. We'll be attending as many events as we can in the future. Next up TI in October!

Great performance of the UGR camp!

Look forward to TI..i think theres at least 4-5 X versions attending (Gidi, Justin Herricks, Mullet, Richard, Bob Helms etc.)

First off I'd like to congratulate my good friend and teammate Gidi! Watching him break the record and take 1st on both days was very satisfying considering the bad luck he's had at recent events.

I came out and set the tone early with a 232.6 and a couple hours later Gidi broke the record. I know he's been waiting for this moment for a long time so we're all happy this was his weekend.

It was nice to finally win a Shift Sector event as Ross, Gidi and I were always falling short in the past due to not having any X versions to race against OB/Heffner and the other big HP cars. So this weekend was a nice change for us :)

Big thanks to Kevin and KC and the entire UGR staff for building us amazing cars and providing first class service! Proud to be a part of the family.

Shits getting real on the west coast guys and we have a few more surprises on the way from UGR. We'll be attending as many events as we can in the future. Next up TI in October!

Nice driving out there! Look forward to coming out and racing again with you and Gidi one day. You guys are going to have to give me the hit!

Congrats to Gidi for the record and your 232 pass!

your signature is unbeatable btw

your signature, tho...

:icon_thumleft:

Huge Congratulations to all you guys! Awesome showing out there!!

Hey R. congrats!

Hmm, looking at your sig, looks as though you may be bringing your own transport to TI fall! Can't wait!

Good meeting you at TI June

Sincerely,

The guy in the RR.

So, all the X versions has sequential gearbox??

Thats an option. You can keep it manual / e-gear. But to be competitive you probably want to have the fastest shifting possible so thats what the X version customers go for

So disappointed that I missed this. I live in Central Oregon and several of my friends went and all said it was AWESOME.

Nice driving out there! Look forward to coming out and racing again with you and Gidi one day. You guys are going to have to give me the hit!

Bro we would love for you to come out this way! Do you think you'll make it to TI?

Congrats to Gidi for the record and your 232 pass!

your signature is unbeatable btw

Haha thanks!

Hey R. congrats!

Hmm, looking at your sig, looks as though you may be bringing your own transport to TI fall! Can't wait!

Good meeting you at TI June

Sincerely,

The guy in the RR.

Yeah TI gonna be fun! Will see you there again soon bud.

Yeah I think I'm going to come out to TI. I have got to see these X versions in person. They are freaking amazing.

Yeah I think I'm going to come out to TI. I have got to see these X versions in person. They are freaking amazing.

Yeah, come out, what else is there to do, right?