Video of aventador Vs Huracan race!

RSM

lots of good match ups on the channel, just need a McLaren there to show everyone what's up....

:iamwithstupid:

Even with the videos out there with the A winning, it's only by a car length at most. Buying the A is purely for the V12 sound and looks, you definitely are not buying it to be faster.

Assume other factors - fuel levels two cows vs coyote the video is not the norm.

and what's the norm? because I was running at the track and the Aventador was barely hanging until it's brakes let go and needed a rest, it happened few times during the course of the day, on the same race track my buddy sent me a video of his H putting a half a car length down the straight on an Aventador, none of us are pro racers we are just having fun but there is no doubt in my mind that the Huracan is the more agile of the two.

Don't get me wrong the Aventador is a great car but for me the Huracan is more versatile, the best scenario would be owning both because they serve different purposes.

Assume other factors - fuel levels two cows vs coyote the video is not the norm.

After driving both on track, Id more so assume the video is the norm.

Not doubting the track but in a sprint the videos I have watched shows the Aventador is faster than the Huracan.

This video is a roadster - the norm one would think the Aventador would reel it in.

and what's the norm? because I was running at the track and the Aventador was barely hanging until it's brakes let go and needed a rest, it happened few times during the course of the day, on the same race track my buddy sent me a video of his H putting a half a car length down the straight on an Aventador, none of us are pro racers we are just having fun but there is no doubt in my mind that the Huracan is the more agile of the two.

Don't get me wrong the Aventador is a great car but for me the Huracan is more versatile, the best scenario would be owning both because they serve different purposes.

Norm - be a good start if both did not have race exhausts.

Huracan is all new tech - agree it's going to perform better on the track and the weight on brakes is well known enemy.

Knowing very little never driven either - what brought me here was the SV but the Huracan is impressive.

This was a surprice to me. But Huracan is more slick a lot lighter and smaller and later tech, should be more agile on track.

I've had both and bum dyno says aventador is faster off the line in gear and top end, but not by much, huracan gearbox gives it a massive advantage on shifts and may even make it the faster car 50-150 and in any usable situation is quicker.

On track Huracan definitely quicker for a normal driver, aventador also not that enjoyable on track and big under steer, Imo

Totally different beasts, roll on huracan sl

Well that's one slow aventador if it can't pull on a 458....

not a very good result against the 458 either!!

This was a surprice to me. But Huracan is more slick a lot lighter and smaller and later tech, should be more agile on track.

Uhm, no.. Understeering frenzy VS pushrod suspension.

Uhm, no.. Understeering frenzy VS pushrod suspension.

Please, regurgitated journalists nonsense, I've put close to 4000 miles on the Huracan, race track, twisties, etc. and I am yet to figure out this understeer "issue".