Which one?

Fortis

Did rmtn pay you to say that ? :icon_mrgreen:

Hahhahahahha xDDD Love you bro! i hope you get your car in decent time. No more bullshit delays!

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen blu cepheus on a Murci before and it looked great. I think you will be very happy with the color.

It will be the first time I see Cepheus in real life, quite scary.

Hahhahahahha xDDD Love you bro! i hope you get your car in decent time. No more bullshit delays!

Haha thanks brother, we always last here, I am sure that few weeks after I will get it they will announce the face lift LOL.

Such is life. But still you get fastest lamborghini ever built to your spec. That's something 99,9999% of people will ever get. Just different perspective to the matter.

• 4 weeks later...

Just come across this thread..!

***** *** ******* !!!!!! That is totally off the scale!

I think I am going to have to book an emergency trip out there once you've taken delivery of that beauty!

Bummer about your delay. Maybe another blue car in the house will help you pass the time!

Your color choice would be my number one choice. I've seen it in person and it is a STUNNING color.....beautiful, unique, elegant, sharp!

Haha thanks brother, we always last here, I am sure that few weeks after I will get it they will announce the face lift LOL.

Mark gets his on Tuesday.

Just come across this thread..!

***** *** ******* !!!!!! That is totally off the scale!

I think I am going to have to book an emergency trip out there once you've taken delivery of that beauty!

You have to do it :icon_thumleft:

Bummer about your delay. Maybe another blue car in the house will help you pass the time!

Your color choice would be my number one choice. I've seen it in person and it is a STUNNING color.....beautiful, unique, elegant, sharp!

Thanks Cake, never seen that blue in real life, looking forward to it actually.

Even more time for changes, I was told the build date is November :eusa_wall:

my SVR is also coming November, good news is it will be a MY 2017..

did you wind up with the glass or black plastic insert in the bonnet?

my SVR is also coming November, good news is it will be a MY 2017..

did you wind up with the glass or black plastic insert in the bonnet?

I've specced all the engine bay carbon bits so I opted for glass.

Order was fully confirmed today, it will lock on the 21st so no more changes, production, October or November 16, if it's November I'd rather have it plated in Jan 2017.

Anyway, time flies when you are having fun, I am so busy I don't have time to think about it.

I've specced all the engine bay carbon bits so I opted for glass.

Order was fully confirmed today, it will lock on the 21st so no more changes, production, October or November 16, if it's November I'd rather have it plated in Jan 2017.

Anyway, time flies when you are having fun, I am so busy I don't have time to think about it.

awesome! it should be a 2017 model. I also noticed the 17 msrp went up a bit compared to 16 FYI

I saw this blue Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce last Sunday ... sadly didn't get the name of this shade of blue.

2016_viva_italia_37.jpg

2016_viva_italia_38.jpg

2016_viva_italia_88.jpg

2016_viva_italia_97.jpg

Owner told me he ordered it with the black roof straight from the factory ... Ad Personam probably?

I've been told by a little bird the owner of this blue Superveloce has the only Centenario sold in the Netherlands on order too ... now that's interesting, as he intends to actually drive it too.

Was impressed to see 6 Aventador Superveloce at this event ... three of them with sport seats, three with comfort seats ... 50/50 ...

awesome! it should be a 2017 model. I also noticed the 17 msrp went up a bit compared to 16 FYI

Yes and yes, is there any difference between MY16 and MY17? I didn't think there was any. The registration date will make a difference in the local market, if I get it on the road Dec 16 it will be considered a 1 year old car in Jan 17 so I'd rather wait 30 days before I get it in the road and have it plated as a 2017.

I saw this blue Aventador LP750-4 Superveloce last Sunday ... sadly didn't get the name of this shade of blue.

Owner told me he ordered it with the black roof straight from the factory ... Ad Personam probably?

I've been told by a little bird the owner of this blue Superveloce has the only Centenario sold in the Netherlands on order too ... now that's interesting, as he intends to actually drive it too.

Was impressed to see 6 Aventador Superveloce at this event ... three of them with sport seats, three with comfort seats ... 50/50 ...

That's a very interesting shade, must be custom color, I looked at the entire color chart and I don't remember seeing that shade of blue.

Not sure if you saw this spec other than a render but it popped up on my FB

Rmtn is drooling on his screen just about now :icon_mrgreen:

That's a UK car, I believe the owner had a SV coupe in Blue Nethuns.

2016_viva_italia_37.jpg

2016_viva_italia_38.jpg

2016_viva_italia_88.jpg

2016_viva_italia_97.jpg

F*ck that is HOT

• 1 month later...

My bull entered production today, the completion date was around late October.

I didn't think it would take that long to go through production, anyone knows how long it roughly takes?

My bull entered production today, the completion date was around late October.

I didn't think it would take that long to go through production, anyone knows how long it roughly takes?

Doesn't the factory shut down for holiday for 3 weeks at some point during summer? Maybe that's the additional time.

Doesn't the factory shut down for holiday for 3 weeks at some point during summer? Maybe that's the additional time.

August which explanes the length of time.

congats!!

Rmtn is drooling on his screen just about now :icon_mrgreen:

That's a UK car, I believe the owner had a SV coupe in Blue Nethuns.

Hahahaha! :P~~~

I am in the UK RIGHT NOW actually. If it is located somewhere between Bath and Gatwick I want to see it. Tight scedule though, a flight to catch today.

I saw matte black SV in Knights bridge yesterday. That was great looking!

Cograts for entering production! Hard to believe they would not consider holidays effect beforehand. But it's italy, everything is possible. :D