Which one?

Fortis

Purple and yellow are at opposite ends of the color wheel and tend to pulse or vibrate when together. I like that energy personally, and it is absolutely badassz. Not too many bad choices here, Fortis! Good times!

I can't believe how well they go together, I would've never thought to pair them. I agree I don't think I could make a wrong choice with the color combos I listed.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't go wrong with any color/combo really. But that yellow really pops. Yellow would be my 2nd choice. I just like blue too much.

The yellow looks fantastic in the renderings, I wish I could see the colors in real life the decision would be so much easier.

I have always been partial to white over red.

Also love dark gray with green accents. Sinister but not as harsh as black.

In YOUR case with THIS build I think going with a one off, highly unique color best suits this very special car.

Purple is different but I'd choose a different accent - but I'm not sure which!!

If you google vintage Lambo colors - there are some stunning choices like a purple LM002 and some lovely blue cars. Maybe choose a historic color thats bright and unique and still a "Lambo" color.

All the options pictured look great. There are no bad choices!!!

I can see why this is a difficult decision. Can't wait to see what you decide!

Every time I see a white car with red interior I think of you and Hannibal :icon_mrgreen:

I agree that being such a unique car it needs to wear a unique color, many things to consider, not an easy decision.

Purple is way baller...you don't like attention remember? :D

That's my main concern with that color!! Otherwise it would be a no brainer for me.

1. Red exterior with red/black interior.

2. Bianco canopus exterior with red/black interior.

3. Verde Singh/Ithica.

I like your first choice :icon_thumleft:

Nero Aldebaran, matt black Dione wheels, red brake calipers, black interior with red details. Small SV sticker, I hope it s red (I saw black SV Coupe with grey SV sticker). Car should come in 03-04.16

Wow fantastic combo, congrats!

Ok and now for the slightly not so good news, I went to the dealer few hours ago to lock the car in and give him a deposit, I started showing him the renderings and he says to me that he made a mistake and their allocation is for a COUPE not a Roadster, WTF?? I wanted to wring his neck, he definitely told me that they had an allocation for a Roadster, I was pissed!

Anyway he's contacting Italy to try to swap the allocation, I am hoping it won't be a problem since coupes are sold out, fingers crossed!

So funny reading your post while looking at your avatar :lol2:

Duly Noted Fortis.

I will totally avert

from such actions

from now on and

shall not brainwash

you subtly anymore.

Love the purple but I couldn't do yellow with it. How about the purple but with white instead of yellow contrast.

Not as striking.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I agree the purple and yellow doesn't really mix..I'd go with Purple and silver would be nice..nothing too extreme.

Is that purple a custom color? Because i've never seen that color before and it looks amazing. its gloss yes?

Imho, this needs a visit to manufacturer to play with the colors in real life and see how they mix. Way too risky without.

Absolutely love the purple. Although I too would downplay it a bit with silver accents (not that I don't love the yellow, I think it looks amazing, just a tad TOO bold for me). The other part about the purple I like the best, is that you will have an SV-R that is VERY Unique. And on cars like this, I would personally love the idea of being one of the few, if not the ONLY one specced out like this. And not that you care about future value, but it is something that could end up helping the value of the car down the road like the MOnterrey Blue Murci SV and such....

Ok and now for the slightly not so good news, I went to the dealer few hours ago to lock the car in and give him a deposit, I started showing him the renderings and he says to me that he made a mistake and their allocation is for a COUPE not a Roadster, WTF?? I wanted to wring his neck, he definitely told me that they had an allocation for a Roadster, I was pissed!

Anyway he's contacting Italy to try to swap the allocation, I am hoping it won't be a problem since coupes are sold out, fingers crossed!

No allocations are given by the factory yet for the SV Roadster. For those of us with our full deposit in AND with our specs in the LOOM, we are all waiting for factory to assign allocation (ie a build date).

For example, if a dealership takes 10 full deposits, 6 out of those 10 has their shit together and got their specs in the LOOM, factory assigns 2 allocation slots to that dealership to start, only the first two out of those 6 people with their specs completed in the LOOM will get those 2 spots.

It is highly unlikely that any dealership will receive a bunch of allocation dates to fulfill all of their SV Roadster orders with full deposits in the first round of allocation date release.

Again, no SV Roadster allocation dates are being assigned at this time that I am aware of. We all still just waiting in que.

I have a LOOM order number queing for a build date (ie allocation date). All my specs are in awaits for Ad Personam Director approval at our upcoming meeting and an allocation build date to be assigned to me by my dealership who gets their allocation dates from the factory. I'm not first on the SV Roadster list at my dealership so I may not even have an allocation date in the first released round of available dates.

Meanwhile, the SV Coupe had been in the assembly line for building so those allocation build dates are being passing around to any dealers with clients that wants them.

If you dealership tells you that he is able to swap that SV coupe allocation for a SV Roadster allocation date, then that just means he will place you in the back of the line behind all of their other important clients whom already placed down a full deposit for a SV Roadster as well. Your order MAY be placed ahead of others at your dealership IF you have all your specs selected and placed into the LOOM. The next question you should ask your dealer is "how many people are in front of you with their full deposit in with a LOOM order number for the SV Roadster?"

No allocations are given by the factory yet for the SV Roadster. For those of us with our full deposit in AND with our specs in the LOOM, we are all waiting for factory to assign allocation (ie a build date).

For example, if a dealership takes 10 full deposits, 6 out of those 10 has their shit together and got their specs in the LOOM, factory assigns 2 allocation slots to that dealership to start, only the first two out of those 6 people with their specs completed in the LOOM will get those 2 spots.

It is highly unlikely that any dealership will receive a bunch of allocation dates to fulfill all of their SV Roadster orders with full deposits in the first round of allocation date release.

Again, no SV Roadster allocation dates are being assigned at this time that I am aware of. We all still just waiting in que.

I have a LOOM order number queing for a build date (ie allocation date). All my specs are in awaits for Ad Personam Director approval at our upcoming meeting and an allocation build date to be assigned to me by my dealership who gets their allocation dates from the factory. I'm not first on the SV Roadster list at my dealership so I may not even have an allocation date in the first released round of available dates.

Meanwhile, the SV Coupe had been in the assembly line for building so those allocation build dates are being passing around to any dealers with clients that wants them.

If you dealership tells you that he is able to swap that SV coupe allocation for a SV Roadster allocation date, then that just means he will place you in the back of the line behind all of their other important clients whom already placed down a full deposit for a SV Roadster as well. Your order MAY be placed ahead of others at your dealership IF you have all your specs selected and placed into the LOOM. The next question you should ask your dealer is "how many people are in front of you with their full deposit in with a LOOM order number for the SV Roadster?"

The market here is a lot different from what you are used to over there. This is a very small dealer, the factory assigns them a very small number of cars due to demand from their larger markets, when Gallardo market was crappy they were forced to buy a certain amount of cars a year in order to keep the dealership, our market means nothing to Lamborghini, they probably sell here in a year as much as they sell at a popular dealer in U.S. in a weekend.

For example last year the local dealer was given a set number of Huracans, don't know the exact numbers, I think the dealer told me 15 or 16, they sold out and that was it for the calendar year, the dealer had no cars in the showroom, they had to resort selling other brands and used cars to stay afloat, the other issue is that the dealership changed hands three times in almost as many years, now the new dealer just took over they asked if they can have my car in their showroom at opening because they only have 1 car in stock, I am more than happy to let them have the car for few weeks, at least one other owner will be doing the same so we can support them.

One benefit of dealing with such a small dealership is that we are all treated like family, it's very easy when you only have a hand full of clients.

Anyway the dealer is telling me that they were allocated 3 x SV cars , 2 x coupe and 1 x roadster, they received an expression of interest from a client few months back even before the roadster was announced, obviously that guy is in front of me if he decides to go ahead (I started looking 3 days ago) they now have left the 2 coupes for sale, he promised he will contact the factory to try to "swap" a coupe for a roadster, no idea how that works, that's what I was told.

I will spec the car give them all the details and a deposit and wait to see what happens next, I am not too concerned either way, whatever is meant to happen always does :icon_thumleft:

I agree the purple and yellow doesn't really mix..I'd go with Purple and silver would be nice..nothing too extreme.

Is that purple a custom color? Because i've never seen that color before and it looks amazing. its gloss yes?

This must be it, it's a gloss color.

image.jpg

Imho, this needs a visit to manufacturer to play with the colors in real life and see how they mix. Way too risky without.

Makes sense but I don't have time for that, they send out sample cards if you request it.