Which one?

Fortis

I haven't heard any release dates on the HSL.

I doubt the HSL will be delivered by mid year next year since Lambo has to promote the Huracan Spyder first and allow that to sell before the SL release. Maybe Lambo will announce the HSL mid next year but unlikely deliveries.

I am speculating Spyder this year with deliveries early next, H SL mid next year with deliveries the year after, I will check with the dealer, they might know more.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the yellow one alot! The black with red accents looks sinister too. Congrats on the car fortis!

Tough isn't it ? I hate selecting colors LOL

Congratulations on your decision.

Best of luck deciding on colour and spec. Go with what you like and would have no regrets with when it's parked on your driveway.

Thank you, I always go with what I like the problem is that I pretty much like all of the above haha.

Congrats.

SV roadster looks great in every combination.

I used Google images to look at P1's / 918's a lot of great colors - recall a purple P1 very cool.

There is an SV sample kit - helped me tremendously.

Finally found an interior could not live without and matched an exterior.

On another note - my neighbor has a Huracan w/ sport exhaust all black now understand the love for the Huracan it's louder than my old 360 Challenge car which was highly modified.

Looks like you aren't a blue fan. I would have a hard time not picking a blue if I were in a position to order. They all look so good, the yellow, the white with yellow, the purple. Best of luck what ever you decide!

Love the white/red, hands down the winner in my book.

As long as its not a "flat" white. A Balloon white would be ideal.

Trust me :D

im not big on the matte colours... What colour i love on the venta is Verde Scandal. Also the blue on the release car at pebble beach.

Out of your choice there I would go with the red and black.

Purple and yellow are at opposite ends of the color wheel and tend to pulse or vibrate when together. I like that energy personally, and it is absolutely badassz. Not too many bad choices here, Fortis! Good times!

Can anyone photoshop an SV with a base grey color and blue SV accents/trimming?

And if there is time, a base blue with grey accents :D, although I think the former will look better.

I've always loved a "royal" blue and "cool" grey color combination. Wonder how it would look on an Aventador.

53.jpg

bright_royal_blue_solid_trend_color_background_photoenlargement-rce01ccbf41a64765ba1d8965755875d6_f3b3_8byvr_324.jpg

Too much text...

1. Purple + yellow details

2. matte black + green details

3. Yellow + black

Purple + Yellow

Wild! Purple has been off from cars generally at least 20 years, and even then only seen on mad Diablos and now on a couple McLarens.

It's color that will pop like crazy and can be popular in super cars in couple of years.

Purple with white details if you want to tame it slightly and be little bit safer, but I like yellow contrast it's ballsy and rocks!

Matte Black + green

This is very good too but in reality it will be harder to photograph and also matte black generally has been way too used and played out... So probably not option.

Matte Black with baby blue decals would be cool too, or matte dark grey with baby blue.

Yellow + black

Most cohesive. One could say too that most boring out of these too, but the Lambo Yellow paint is just so stunning...

Big SV decal: because it is "hand stroke style almost graffiti like, so the big has sexier position on curvasious part of car and it's scale fits the style of decal and size of car better. So I would go with bigger.

Anyway take the purple and be a hero!

Matte Purple with yellow and half carbon mirrors:

post-20201-1440966834_thumb.png

Can't go wrong with any color/combo really. But that yellow really pops. Yellow would be my 2nd choice. I just like blue too much.

Guys thank you so much for all your replies, I apologize for not replying to you individually, I must run to work :(

I must admit it's just as confusing as when I started :lol2: the opinions vary so much. I will check to see if they will do the purple, so far white is a strong contender in my eyes but my wife keeps on saying it's boring and safe (she's right BTW) but I think it suits the car very well, I wish I had the guts to go for something very striking, I am working on it :icon_thumleft:

Yellow looks very good at least in those renders, red looks good, purple is just ridiculous, decisions, decisions, thank you once again and keep the suggestions coming.

They all look great, can't really go wrong with any.

Absolutely love the purple though. Very unique

The purple.....with an all black interior (minimal yellow accents), yellow calipers, black center caps, yellow SV on the top of the rear fenders. I know a guy that wrapped his performante in matt purple, it looked awesome.

Purple might just be a bit too crazy for me but I will check to see if they will do it.

I guarantee you that they will do purple so long as you are fine with adding the Ad Personam option. And the end result will look even better in the real --- if you know what I mean. ;)

That does look good! You have an eye for it :icon_thumleft:

:turboalex:

Go with purple + yellow highlights if you are daring; purple + silver calipers & SV logo on the outside, white trim on the inside if you want it toned down a bit.