Which one?

Fortis

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's satin and matte the same? I've seen few colors which didn't appear fully matte they had a slight gloss to them, I think it was on a Benz, that's why I said if done right combined with other elements it can look very good.

I hope they will allocate the stock also, will see what happens.

Satin matt low level luster paint finish - eerie glow whereas the matte has no movement.

IMHO - the Aventador glossy produces reflections / edges are lost whereas a satin finish boldly accentuates.

Mercedes has the Designo Magno very good eye had it on a G55 and miss that look.

With the new paint treatments Cquartz 9H - matte care is a no brainer.

Fingers crossed - there are dealers with SV - R slots it's just a matter of your dealer making a deal.

I like the black with yellow and white with yellow. I think I would go with the White though if it was me. But I wonder how white would look in person on this car?

What about purple with gold? Not as crazy as yellow but in the same family. Looks "rich"....and gold goes well with purple.

I also like the suggestion of purple with silver.

Have you seen matte pearl white paint? STUNNING in person! Last Friday I had two students at the track - one in his Ferrari 612 Scagglietta in matte pearl white (not sure of the proper name of the color). Yellow calipers. He is a very good acquaintance and finally came for a track day. His is one of my all time favorite cars because the paint is so beautiful and unique. If only the interior were red leather instead of tan.... The photos don't do it justice - it's one of the most beautiful colors I've seen!

You can't go wrong no matter what you decide....

I do agree purple could go either way with resale. It makes it more desirable and commands a premium or no one wants to touch it, and someone buys it at a discount and then wraps it.

What about going with a "safe" color and wrapping it in a crazy color? All the enjoyment with none of the risk - and if you're going to wrap the car anyway - what's the diff?

IMG_4957.JPG

IMG_4958.JPG

Here you go Fortis.

Definitely won't be suicidal as it is as "blend" as you can get but juuust enough ascents to make it pop and be different. :icon_mrgreen: :turboalex:

I still prefer purple with yellow ascents though.

SV2.JPG

Here you go Fortis.

Definitely won't be suicidal as it is as "blend" as you can get but juuust enough ascents to make it pop and be different. :icon_mrgreen: :turboalex:

That looks really cool and would match a pile of B&O at his home. But does it look as good in real metal, I am not sure at all.

Satin matt low level luster paint finish - eerie glow whereas the matte has no movement.

IMHO - the Aventador glossy produces reflections / edges are lost whereas a satin finish boldly accentuates.

Mercedes has the Designo Magno very good eye had it on a G55 and miss that look.

With the new paint treatments Cquartz 9H - matte care is a no brainer.

Fingers crossed - there are dealers with SV - R slots it's just a matter of your dealer making a deal.

That's the Benz color I was talking about, personally I wouldn't order matte, I don't dislike it but not a huge fan, I will go for a gloss color.

What color did you order?

I like the black with yellow and white with yellow. I think I would go with the White though if it was me. But I wonder how white would look in person on this car?

White looks great in photos (found a white one online) the carbon makes for such a good contrast but white generally works good with yellow calipers and black wheels.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Damn that looks good ! What's the official name of that color?

LamboCars.com says:

Lambo Thirty

Years used : 1994-1994

Paint code on car : LAMBOR-210113 - PPG code : 210113

But in Lambocars configurator it is called 30th Magnolia.

Christiann probably knows a lot better though :P

post-20201-1441109905_thumb.png

What about purple with gold? Not as crazy as yellow but in the same family. Looks "rich"....and gold goes well with purple.

I also like the suggestion of purple with silver.

Have you seen matte pearl white paint? STUNNING in person! Last Friday I had two students at the track - one in his Ferrari 612 Scagglietta in matte pearl white (not sure of the proper name of the color). Yellow calipers. He is a very good acquaintance and finally came for a track day. His is one of my all time favorite cars because the paint is so beautiful and unique. If only the interior were red leather instead of tan.... The photos don't do it justice - it's one of the most beautiful colors I've seen!

You can't go wrong no matter what you decide....

I do agree purple could go either way with resale. It makes it more desirable and commands a premium or no one wants to touch it, and someone buys it at a discount and then wraps it.

What about going with a "safe" color and wrapping it in a crazy color? All the enjoyment with none of the risk - and if you're going to wrap the car anyway - what's the diff?

IMG_4957.JPG

IMG_4958.JPG

Didn't Lambo have something similar on the Gallardo? As I said above not a fan but I do appreciate the color, as for an aftermarket wrap, no disrespect intended, I don't like to see a new car all pulled apart by non factory trained technicians so I would never do it, if the dealer offers such service I might consider it, if anything happens they could take care of the cost of repairs, I wouldn't want to give an independent a hard time in case any damage occurs.

That's the Benz color I was talking about, personally I wouldn't order matte, I don't dislike it but not a huge fan, I will go for a gloss color.

What color did you order?

Completely understand - wanted something unique.

PM sent

Here you go Fortis.

Definitely not "suicidal" but it doesn't stand a chance against the purple one :icon_mrgreen:

LamboCars.com says:

Lambo Thirty

Years used : 1994-1994

Paint code on car : LAMBOR-210113 - PPG code : 210113

But in Lambocars configurator it is called 30th Magnolia.

Christiann probably knows a lot better though :P

N_ytt_kuva_2015_09_01_kello_15.17.51.png

I guess he just has to go to the garage and lift the hood :turboalex:

I have a change of heart...

Ive been looking at these in depth now and I think I prefer the Purple/ silver to any of the choices you posted.

I Think the silver really pops against the purple as does the yellow but the yellow is so much more of a gamble. Silver I think is much more of a neutral colour and would fit the interior much more than the yellow. The interior will have a lot more different colours in there for various buttons and materials taken into consideration.

Good luck and im sure you'll be more than happy with the car any way you go.

That's a wrap too. Im just not a fan of matte purple.....I think a metallic purple it would just pop against. Or a silver. I am not envious of having to spec out such an incredible car (besides getting to own the car!). I cant imagine how hard it would be to make a final choice!

Didn't Lambo have something similar on the Gallardo? As I said above not a fan but I do appreciate the color, as for an aftermarket wrap, no disrespect intended, I don't like to see a new car all pulled apart by non factory trained technicians so I would never do it, if the dealer offers such service I might consider it, if anything happens they could take care of the cost of repairs, I wouldn't want to give an independent a hard time in case any damage occurs.

I think you're thinking of balloon white which is a crazy gloss pearl white and looks absolutely stunning in person, but wouldn't work worth a damn on this car.

I'm with you, I don't get or like the matte/satin fad and IMO it will be gone soon.

LV Eric was scared... can you do it? :shock: :eusa_dance:

vehicles_for_lamborghini_aventador_pink_and_purple.jpg