Grigio Telesto LP640 - Anyone know this car?

NRG x Lambo

Looks great. I always liked that color. I believe it's around $175k and that's a good deal.

as long as the PPI checks out at newport lambo, and cars in good shape (as it looks in photos), i'm very interested. just curious to see if there's any "stories" floating around. i know this forum has been GREAT at finding out stuff on cars that would never show up on carfax or from a salesman.

I sold it a few years ago. It needed some service that it received. It was local to Atlanta for most of its life.

do you know what they were asking for it as a private seller?

I want to say somewhere between $180-200.

I bought my first Murci from Eurocar and traded in my Viper. They listed the Viper for $4k more than they paid me for it. A few months ago I received a call from Eurocar that they were looking for Murci's. So they may have picked this up and listed it for a couple $$ more than they paid.

I want to say somewhere between $180-200.

I bought my first Murci from Eurocar and traded in my Viper. They listed the Viper for $4k more than they paid me for it. A few months ago I received a call from Eurocar that they were looking for Murci's. So they may have picked this up and listed it for a couple $$ more than they paid.

Also it looks like from carfax that Raging Bull serviced it recently. Jake's and Eurocar have Raging Bull service a lot of their inventory so it should be in good shape.

yeah... but that salvage title pretty much makes me want to steer away from this car... ugh.

Should investigate further. Carfax doesn't look like there is a salvage as it has carfax buyback guarentee.

Should investigate further. Carfax doesn't look like there is a salvage as it has carfax buyback guarentee.

Am I missing something, or does the Eurocar website and the salvage website not both show the same VIN and similar milage?

Same car?

Too bad.

Am I missing something, or does the Eurocar website and the salvage website not both show the same VIN and similar milage?

Same car?

Too bad.

They do but usually you'd see salvage on carfax even if the title was cleaned.

The car with the "salvage" says it has 17K on the clock. The one you have listed at Eurocar has 10K....

Not the same car....

the car at EUROCAR has about 17k miles. chances are, same car... WHY one shows salvage and one doesn't is the mystery.

Vincheck says it has NO record as a total loss.

"ZHWBU37S57LA02206 has not been identified as a vehicle listed in the VINCheckSM Total Loss Records.

VINCheckSM is updated regularly as additional information is reported."

https://www.nicb.org/theft_and_fraud_awareness/vincheck

VIN CHECK is not very reliable, I just did a check from one of DR. Murcielago salvage auction ZHWBU37S09LA03492 and it also show no record of total loss but does indeed have a salvage title.

salesman claims this site isn't reliable and that the car definitely does not carry a salvage title. he said that EUROCAR wouldn't risk their reputation as a dealership trying to sell salvage cars... the salesman has been good to me on the last 3 car i've bought from him, and i want to believe him... but just seems a bit odd.

other than basic PPI work... any other things i should "look" out for on a higher-milage LP640/murcielago?

- someone mentioned compression test?

- how much is it to replace door shocks? i could tell they were on it's last legs. doors are heavy as hell to push up