Incoming active shooter.

Roman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wouldn't surprise me to find out more people are carrying in "gun free zones" just to protect themselves.

I carry into a kohls or something from time to time. But never a school etc.

Just blown away a little still.

:(

Mike

I carry into a kohls or something from time to time. But never a school etc.

Just blown away a little still.

:(

Mike

So... theres this little group of dads at my sons school I hang with... two of them are cops... Ones on the SWAT team.... We were talking about this... Suffice it to say, our school is very safe...

So... theres this little group of dads at my sons school I hang with... two of them are cops... Ones on the SWAT team.... We were talking about this... Suffice it to say, our school is very safe...

My wife is in school for elementary education. There "are" schools that have teachers carry.

Her and I have had talks about her professional future.

She is well trained and we practice often.

I wish the world wasn't this way. But I refuse to stand by idle.

The shooter looks like a POS punk. I'd love to kick the fcuk out of him

Glad he's dead. It's a shame he took innocent people with him. Hope the flames of hell are hot.

Mike

Might be a Islamic convert...

Fox was reporting he asked his captives if you were Christian, yes - he shot you in the face, no he shot you in the leg.

O'Reilly is repeatedly told it's 13 dead by various reporters and he keeps "reporting" 7.

Is this how people spend their time? Recording YouTube vids about some guy in a store getting upset cause his item wasn't on sale?

I don't get this at all. I guess I've been under a rock or been spending too much time living my life. I can't understand the appeal of these boards or videos.

Incredibly sad about the deaths. RIP.

Wishing comfort for the families/friends of the victims of these senseless tragedies.

This blows my mind.

Maybe that's just it---most of those guys probably don't really have a life. They rage inside because many of them were probably picked on in school, were social rejects, or whatnot, probably begin to hate society and everyone, and think it gives them license to kill innocent people. I mean I doubt if they were all popular guys in school able to get lots of hot girls that they'd want to do such acts.

I am watching "O'Reilly" right now, they are saying that the school campus was not actually a gun free zone, however the college president has apparently announced that it now will be a gun-free zone (!).

I am watching "O'Reilly" right now, they are saying that the school campus was not actually a gun free zone, however the college president has apparently announced that it now will be a gun-free zone (!).

Oregon Campuses are allowed and permitted to carry on the campus with a CCW, but not inside buildings. So it's sort of a catch 22.

Oregon Campuses are allowed and permitted to carry on the campus with a CCW, but not inside buildings. So it's sort of a catch 22.

All Oregon campuses or just state college and universities campuses? According to this I found on a Breitbart article, the school was in fact a gun-free zone:

Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-5.28.19-PM.png

All Oregon campuses or just state college and universities campuses? According to this I found on a Breitbart article, the school was in fact a gun-free zone:

Screen-Shot-2015-10-01-at-5.28.19-PM.png

Hm, I thought it applied to all campuses, but I was able to find the page you sourced and it does indeed appear that I was incorrect. Seems some campuses have it to where you can only conceal carry with written permission and only on grounds (not in buildings, and I can't imagine many CCW owners go through getting written permission).

https://web.archive.org/web/20150317085529/...ll=&start=4

http://www.armedcampuses.org/oregon/

This is so unlike CA, but I like where their heads are at. Finally a little bit of common sense.

http://abc7.com/news/insider-look-at-secur...ollege/1012431/

Response times within 60 seconds, that's impressive. I'm sure the students feel very safe.

I saw a profile he had made when googling last night and it was very much the typical weird, loner, who can't get a woman. Maybe the Islamic thing played into it too. But I wouldn't be surprised to see that some chicks were rejecting him and he finally flipped.

Another disillusioned nut-job who's life wasn't living up to what he thought it should be, decides to do something horrific to turn himself from a nobody to 'news celebrity' in a few short minutes. Was apparently enthralled by the news reporter killer a couple months ago and all the attention that he received.

Heard a psychologist on the news say that may be the reason this guy asked people their religion and killed them in the manner he did - to gain more notoriety - not necessarily targeting them, but who knows, perhaps he did.

Here's my thing... with mass shootings being reported on each and every time they happen, people are more familiar with them obviously. If some asshole comes into my classroom, workplace, wherever with a gun and starts ordering people into a corner to systematically shoot us, you can bet your ass that I would try to do something about it.

It's not about being a hero, it's about trying to stay alive. He's going to shoot anyway, I don't want to go out standing there waiting for my turn to get shot. Sometimes there isn't time to react to these instances where they come in spraying, but given the opportunity to lay down and be shot or to attempt to fight back and be shot, I'd personally rather try to fight back and take my chances.

Another disillusioned nut-job who's life wasn't living up to what he thought it should be, decides to do something horrific to turn himself from a nobody to 'news celebrity' in a few short minutes. Was apparently enthralled by the news reporter killer a couple months ago and all the attention that he received.

Heard a psychologist on the news say that may be the reason this guy asked people their religion and killed them in the manner he did - to gain more notoriety - not necessarily targeting them, but who knows, perhaps he did.

Here's my thing... with mass shootings being reported on each and every time they happen, people are more familiar with them obviously. If some asshole comes into my classroom, workplace, wherever with a gun and starts ordering people into a corner to systematically shoot us, you can bet your ass that I would try to do something about it.

It's not about being a hero, it's about trying to stay alive. He's going to shoot anyway, I don't want to go out standing there waiting for my turn to get shot. Sometimes there isn't time to react to these instances where they come in spraying, but given the opportunity to lay down and be shot or to attempt to fight back and be shot, I'd personally rather try to fight back and take my chances.

Agreed. There should be no mention of the shooter aside from calling him a pos. This is who should be talked about.

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/chris-...-his-classmates

...they are saying that the school campus was not actually a gun free zone, however the college president has apparently announced that it now will be a gun-free zone (!).

Oh yes, we're all safe now. What a bunch of BS.

I love the non-bias of American news.

Just like the Islamic terrorist shooting military recruiting stations, they can't figure out the motive, but they have a solution: ban guns.