Oro Adonis Murcie photoshoot

gmendoza

Gonzo! Should've invited me along the shoot ;)

Dude, you're car looks orange in those pics.....more gold in real life....was there a lot of photo editing?

Let's do a shoot of both our cars

Gonzo! Should've invited me along the shoot ;)

Dude, you're car looks orange in those pics.....more gold in real life....was there a lot of photo editing?

Let's do a shoot of both our cars

I vaguely remember someone going camping that day! Lol

I think there was a little editing on those pics. Although depending on light, the color can go from orange to greenish gold.

I know for a fact these are not touched:

9250C1AA-7B09-4E88-AA5F-A97719A34A32_zps

193EF4B8-C56A-44D4-B190-8AB9EE4CB44D_zps

C5295740-BF21-4CC7-8C62-C73308BB1C3C_zps

wow...yeah probably too much editing..haha i thought it was orange at first then I got reminded that your car was gold.

Love the tints and what you've done to it..but I personally prefer the original Murcielago wheels than the LP640 ones on your car. :D Love that yellow roadster too!

I thought it was Orange too until I saw the other photos. But damn that is a good looking car especially with the black wheels and exhaust.

I thought it was Orange too until I saw the other photos. But damn that is a good looking car especially with the black wheels and exhaust.

This color is fantastic. It actually is an orange gold rather than a pure gold.

Car looks great. The first two pics are without a doubt edited and look orange rather than gold. My Arancio Atlas LP is at famous autosports right now where they have a Oro Adonis LP as well, the two colors are far apart in real life.

Thanks again guys!

Awesome shots. I love Oro Adonis. The color definitely comes out orange in a lot of photos, even without any editing. Here is another 05 that I took some photos of without any editing and you still see the orange in a few - http://edbolian.com/insane-2005-lamborghin...-recently-sold/.

Gorgeous car. Enjoy it in good health.

Ed, those pics are what convinced me to buy my car. I was on the fence about the color and those pics put me over the edge. Thank you because I was pleasantly surprised by the color when it came off the truck.

totally agree.

but he's still sporting that cartel gold necklace...

I'm also trying to grow out my chest hair.

Having seen it in person, the pics actually don't do it proper Justice. It looks amazing.

It was even more amazing before when it had all the flashing lights jammed in every conceivable nook and cranny..