Dem Asses!

Allan-Herbie

So let me get this straight. You go for a ride on Mulholand and then you check on instagram to see if anyone spotted you ? You need attention that badly ? :icon_mrgreen:

So let me get this straight. You go for a ride on Mulholand and then you check on instagram to see if anyone spotted you ? You need attention that badly ? :icon_mrgreen:

No... I follow Rockstore photos, and the pic came up..

:lol2:

Cars look good though! The Oldman still has it :icon_thumleft:

I love both, wow!!!

I dont do any social media, so I never see anything(almost)

I took the yellow Diablo GTR up to Sunset for 3 hours one night(I was just moving it from my house to apt) and stopped off to see a friend. I noticed lots of people taking pics of it. Thought nothing about it. Then I started getting txt messages from people I aint spoke to in a long time sending me pics of it they saw from that night on various sites. I had no idea that would happen. Was cool I thought that people got to enjoy the car-it was on lock down for a long time.

thanks for the great pics. I'm leaning towards the Countach as my favorite of the 2.