2008 UGR TT Murcielago For Sale

Charlie

I will never understand why dealers post photos with the TPMS going off. Lol, such an easy fix, get it done before the car goes on sale. Clean car though, I like the stealth look

So what's the collective wisdom on the value of this car with those radical, but vetted, mods?

The driver side seat bolster sure looks like a lot of wear with only 2000 miles. I am guessing the owner just sat in it every day in the garage and made fake race car engine noises instead of actually driving it.

Yes, this car is SICK! If I was going to mod a Murcie this is it and the right color! Would be a great deal at $200k but that is starting bid. Surprised we have never heard about this build/car.

Yes, this car is SICK! If I was going to mod a Murcie this is it and the right color! Would be a great deal at $200k but that is starting bid. Surprised we have never heard about this build/car.

Think I saw this car in a body shop in Charlotte a few years ago, they told me it was from Texas and had UGR TT, It was in pieces and was having the SV body kit put on.

I never understood the black barrel on the wheels. Makes the Wheels look small and tires look so big. Car would be a fun start though. Wonder how bad it was wrecked before if it was the one seen by yellomurci

I never understood the black barrel on the wheels. Makes the Wheels look small and tires look so big. Car would be a fun start though. Wonder how bad it was wrecked before if it was the one seen by yellomurci

Definitely a good question. Here is the car when UGR finished it http://www.undergroundracing.com/murcielag...lago-lp640.html

UGR post says 2009, eBay listing shows 2008- but the receipts in the picture match the same name.

Definitely a good question. Here is the car when UGR finished it http://www.undergroundracing.com/murcielag...lago-lp640.html

UGR post says 2009, eBay listing shows 2008- but the receipts in the picture match the same name.

The pic attached here is what the 09 window switch looks like, the one Charlie posted has 07-08 window switches :icon_thumleft:

004.jpg

The pic attached here is what the 09 window switch looks like, the one Charlie posted has 07-08 window switches :icon_thumleft:

Yes there is no question as to year of the car...just trying to determine if it is the same car as listed on the UGR site (and if so, they year was a typo)...which was originally Balloon white.

If they are the same cars, then the entire car has been repainted.

All good questions. I will need to call UGR and Lambo Houston to get the facts.

I'm also curious and interested in this car.The SV kit looks spot on...I wonder who made it and also I thought the seats looks very worn compared to the mileage.Please post any info you have

I'll go look at it and take close up pics if you want some. I need to drop my car off for an oil change etc soon anyway.

I'll go look at it and take close up pics if you want some. I need to drop my car off for an oil change etc soon anyway.

Yes, please do! I would greatly appreciate it! I was out of town last week and just logging into LP tonight.

I will never understand why dealers post photos with the TPMS going off. Lol, such an easy fix, get it done before the car goes on sale. Clean car though, I like the stealth look

Not sure why they would post photos of a >$200K car without a rear view mirror either.

Yes, please do! I would greatly appreciate it! I was out of town last week and just logging into LP tonight.

Will-do. I'll head up there tomorrow.

I called Houston shortly after they posted the car for sale. It is a 2008 - there is a link to the CARFAX and shows a 1 owner. I think the car is a consignment. The original color of the car is balloon white. I assume this car is the white one pictured on UR's website. Car was repainted matte black. I asked about the bumpers and if I recall correctly they are aftermarket - probably Premier - but don't quote me on that. I asked about the stock bumper and wheels and was told that UR cannot locate them. Not sure if UR did the body work and paint or another shop. The salesman at Houston emailed me the build sheet. I attached it and whited out the owner's name. The salesman told me "the package is $109,000.00 plus the carbon fiber full and complete body kit and wing .. Plus the HRE wheels , and the matte clear bra wrap .. The client has over $600,000.00 invested"

UR_Build_Sheet___Lamborghini_Murcielago.pdf

Shame it was repainted, BW is a great color.

:iamwithstupid: Ruined, should of matte wrapped. Poor decision on owners part, so much more sell able with original paint.

If i am seeing the seats correctly then definitely not possible for the car to ONLY HAVE 2000 miles on it. ...rolled back and really difficult to keep a car like that under 2000 miles...fraud alert for sure!!!!

Somebody on this forum made the statement that half these cars may be rolled back...beginning to belive it. ...especially when i see 7 to 10 year old cars with less than 5000 miles....

:iamwithstupid: Ruined, should of matte wrapped. Poor decision on owners part, so much more sell able with original paint.

If this is the one I saw some years ago in a body shop, (that one I think was Balloon White and being painted matt black) it was having the SV parts put on as it had been in an accident. The body shop in Charlotte told me it came from TX

I think someone on this board said the Carfax was clean but as we know cash is king when it comes to Carfax not showing a repair.

I still don't know for sure if we are looking at the same car but it may well be.

I looked at the car in person yesterday and it from what I saw it looked great. Car was up on a lift but the carbon pieces, sides and the back that weren't covered (protective stuff taped over where they were working) looked fantastic. HRE wheels look cool too. I'll try to check it out again when I go back to pick my car up from getting the oil change etc.