Clear Title QV $249,000

IanMan

Terrible rims

Agreed. It needs to lose the 25th bumper, the rims, the toasters and get the Euro look. When I first saw it, I thought it was maybe one of those cars that was imported amor Japan.

All the Countach's imported to Japan were in Euro-spec. No ugly bench-seat bumpers, no cushion taillight surrounds, no toasters and no additional power-choking emissions-limiting hardware.

are those 18" Diablo SV wheels? I feel like I am taking crazy pills right now.... its dizzying.. someone make it stop.

are those 18" Diablo SV wheels? I feel like I am taking crazy pills right now.... its dizzying.. someone make it stop.

No they're not SV wheels. I wonder if stock wheels will fit over those calipers?

Didn't even notice the calipers. This is like when a kid is 16 and inherits his mothers civic... grabs for the caliper paint and the tire rack website. of all of the cars in the world that shouldn't have aftermarket wheels- I do believe the Countach is #1. Its a rule that is written somewhere, I'm sure.

they also offer 12 year financing. i never thought about financing such a chunk of change but man.. 2k a month doesnt sound too bad to own a countach. terrible wheel choice though

here's comp for ya...

Wonder what the body, trim and mouldings look like.

buy it, finance it for 12 years, sell it in five years.

enjoy your investment

Reminds me of the twin turbo CT

post-9089-1455663202.jpg

post-9089-1455663216.jpg

post-9089-1455663234_thumb.jpg

i have an half set in stock of new OZ

should be doable to complete a set

not cheap though

I want one rear wheel to put in my gameroom.

there was a guy cutting magnesium copies of these wheels somewhere.. can't remember where I saw this though..

Thats what I'm saying.. someone buys this, spends $5-7k to fabricate some decent wheels.. car would sell for $50k more. Wish I had the initial buy in, id do it myself.

you guys think this would be a decent first countach?

figuring 30k or so to return it closer to factory and just enjoying it as a driver.

Yes

you guys think this would be a decent first countach?

figuring 30k or so to return it closer to factory and just enjoying it as a driver.

provided you need no further work, especially engine or electric, you will be golden