Thoughts on this LP560? Baby blue..

dinko

What is everyone's thoughts on this car's color combo? Has a dark blue / yellow interior.. Has been sitting at dealer for over a year.

Mods: Can you please move to proper forum.. thanks

Screen_Shot_2016_05_18_at_6.35.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_05_18_at_6.36.17_PM.png

I think there's a reason that's been sitting a year.

One could buy it and wrap it and if they really wanted redo the interior to all black. So it would have to be bought cheap.

I think there's a reason that's been sitting a year.

One could buy it and wrap it and if they really wanted redo the interior to all black. So it would have to be bought cheap.

Trying to find that reason.. Don't want to get something that will be difficult to get out of without taking a big loss. What is considered "cheap" for a 2009, low mile?

It could work if you toughen it up a little. Dark grey or black wheels, tint, side skirts and wing would work wonders.

Trying to find that reason.. Don't want to get something that will be difficult to get out of without taking a big loss. What is considered "cheap" for a 2009, low mile?

Like Griza said. As it sits it looks too femme. Then there's the issue of the interior not going with the exterior.

I think his suggestions would add a lot but at he end of the day baby blue is hard to move.

That's a prized Porsche color, or close enough to Gulf Blue. Google some GT3s in Gulf to get some ideas how to pull it off. I agree with the above, the interior is the major problem, which may be insurmountable. As is, it is hideous.

That's a prized Porsche color, or close enough to Gulf Blue. Google some GT3s in Gulf to get some ideas how to pull it off. I agree with the above, the interior is the major problem, which may be insurmountable. As is, it is hideous.

Black wheels make a tremendous difference.. but like you said, that interior....

Screen_Shot_2016_05_18_at_7.45.55_PM.png

terrible all around.... I've seen the blue interior and it's awful.... almost as bad as the brown huracan I saw....

That interior is a problem. Anyone have experience with dyeing interiors? I thought you could do an interior color change but not sure on the cost or how complicated it is.

aahhh, the rare angelfart blue

slap a gulf logo on her, pretend you meant to do that, and off to the races

I know the GM so if you need assistance let me know.

at the right price it could be worth while with some mods IMO

Find who configured this car and jail them.

:D

I know the GM so if you need assistance let me know.

at the right price it could be worth while with some mods IMO

Thanks Bill! Shot you a pm.

Some people shouldn't be allowed nowhere near a configurator.

Agree with you and Abolfaz.. And everyone else except the guy that configured it. Interior is what kills it.

It's almost a lose-lose situation. The color combo as is doesn't seem to be desirable and if you buy and modify it loses resale value.

Agree.. I'd buy it for 110k. Nothing more.

black interior, black wheels and light blue calipers would look super clean.

I think changing out the interior would probably cost as much as just getting a better spec'd 560 to begin with though, so I'd only do it if you really love the exterior color.

Thanks for the PShop, looks much better.. Exactly what I would do... but we forgot about the elephant in the room.... the INTERIOR :( I'm also thinking 6 months - 1 year down when I sell it, I don't want to lose 15k just because the interior sucks.

Is the dash yellow too? The seats and doors could be redone for about $2k and the shift area console cover in cf $500 or less.