Ferrari 458 crash at Pebble Beach?

VENOMIZ

Anyone hear about the daily driven exotics accident? Just saw a photo on IG, the entire front is smashed in. Hope everyone is alright. (Ferrari 458 coupe)

How does the insurance respond to these videos and payouts? He obviously did some donuts, and other stuff with the car on his site in the past, will the insurance company just do a payout and overlook how the vehicle is driven, and assume this accident has nothing to do with his driving patterns? Hopefully it workouts out and he gets another car. My only worry about posting videos of me driving my car "hard" is in case an accident occurs, and they tell me I'm SOL

Why would the insurance be concerned with his driving pattern? they have to pay whether at fault or not, now when it comes to insuring the replacement, that's a completely different story.

With such an impact, its surprising only the side airbag blew.

Well, sounds like no one has really released any decent details about what happened. If caused by oncoming traffic that sucks ass. If stupid driving then his fault. Not going to make any assumptions. I'd be pissed if someone hit my car.

The car is in pieces at RDB Sunset right now. Maybe they will give a little insight if I end up walking by tomorrow. I am very curious to what happen.

458 passed up designated street, tried doing a u-turn, Lexus coming fast from behind and couldn't stop in time...the result is in the video. Luckily everyone is ok, but could've turned tragic. After that incident, police presence were everywhere for the next couple of days.