pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I beginning to think I'm the only one who is outraged about a foreign superpower meddling in the elections.

Can't remember it ever being so blatantly obvious?

I agree and for good reason. Clinton has historically been much more hawkish than Obama. Russia obviously knows this and is trying to stack the deck in their favour.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undercover video just released proving that the DNC is paying outside groups to hire protesters to start fights at Trump rally's and also caught on video saying they were the ones hired to start the Chicago riot that shut down a Trump rally and cause two police officers to be injured

Kinsella, I seriously don't understand man, you don't see how most media is COMPLETELY on the specific agenda given to them to smear Trump? It is so painfully obvious, have you checked out CNN's front page over the last two weeks? I have...

post-11867-1476729010_thumb.jpg

Here's an example, this article on Clinton's FBI email scandal, which is only 4th or 5th link after 2-3 trump links up top. But look at what VIDEO shows up when you click the article. How smart are these guys - let's make the people watch, it's easier, and watch something anti Trump than have them actually read the anti Clinton article.

Also, the Russian hackers as STATE agenda is most lilkely complete and utter nonsense. Clinton's files got leaked, that's why they're coming out. I can't wait for Lavrov to school some reporter on this after the election and demand the apology, unbelievable to start blaming Russia for this without thinking of repercussions.

Also, the Russian hackers as STATE agenda is most lilkely complete and utter nonsense. Clinton's files got leaked, that's why they're coming out. I can't wait for Lavrov to school some reporter on this after the election and demand the apology, unbelievable to start blaming Russia for this without thinking of repercussions.

Yes. There is absolutely zero proof to Russia being responsible for the hacks. It's a narrative being pushed by the white house to deflect attention from the ACTUAL CONTENT of the emails. And even if they were what I find it so hilarious is that they are so upset that Russia possibly spilled the emails and are blaming them for the things that they typed and said. "It's wrong of Russia to expose how corrupt and secretive we are. How dare they show the world the way we're coordinating our criminal activity"

Trump is the one selling lies?? LOL After 8 years of Obama I would think you would have learned your lesson and see a little more clearly now. Clearly some people have to learn the hard way I guess.

I noticed you failed to mention anything about empty Supreme Court seats or 2nd Amendment rights. You only parroted CNN diarrhea. You must be about 12 years old. Which is sad. Hillary will have a HUGE negative impact on your future. This election is not about jobs and walls.

I'll refrain from going down the whole "you're childish, you're typical this and that"...let's can keep this discussion healthy, it's good to see a political thread that hasn't been locked and everyone who's involved needs to do their part to make sure it continues that way.

Is the USA doing amazing? No. Is the USA doing so incredibly poorly that such a madman like Trump is necessary to come in as a way of "changing" the system (assuming he can)? Also no.

The US is doing great on some fronts and poorly on others. On most social issues the US is better off now than it has for a very long time. Whether its issues of equality, gun violence (or overall crime for that matter), foreign energy dependence, unemployment rate, (the rate is low, and though there's issues surrounding the rate, its as good as one can realistically expect it to be after a disaster like 2008), jobless claims are at a 4 decade low, and the S&P is at an all-time high. The war on drugs is slowly and surely being brought into question as well.

It's important that people on both sides of the discussion whether left of right, acknowledge what's going well and what isn't, so real issues can be resolved. To paint the whole picture so poorly in order to justify someone like Trump is dishonest not just to yourself but to your whole country.

What's not going well? The biggest issue I think is the debt. I think neither party will help the debt but Trump's proposed tax cuts would most likely hurt it according to various forecasts by economists.

The right has gone into madness and needs to gather itself up again. Everything has turned into conspiracy theory nonsense...Obama is a foreign born Muslim, to the election is rigged, to Clinton is on performance enhancing drugs!? Seriously?!

And this whole thing about locker room banter...let's go by the assumption that someone who hates Trump dropped this to screw him at a bad time...so what? It doesn't reduce the horrific nature of his words (and actions according to his accusers)...and personally speaking I have never in my life spoke to my friends about how I would grope women even if they didn't want me to just because I was wealthy/famous. Sure you say things like "man she's hot I'd love to **** her real good"...that's very different from forcing yourself onto someone because you think you have the right to since you're famous. It's disgusting and the reality is sexual assault is a VERY real issue across the globe. What if Obama had said such a thing? What if the words were spoken by a Muslim? Then everyone would be up in arms about how Muslims are backwards and how their culture hurts/puts women down. Yet we don't hold Trump to any standard whatsoever because he clearly has none.

Then there's Trump saying approximately "I could shoot someone on the street and not lose a vote"...i's terrifying that he thinks that and even more terrifying because, by the looks of it, it just might be true.

People like to say he should run the country like he runs his businesses and the US would do much better...really? He's ran many businesses into the ground and most of his businesses are hugely levered according to his own kin. When we found out he hasn't paid much taxes due to his billion dollar loss everyone was up in arms but I think a huge point was missed and that's the actual loss itself. I wish there were more numbers surrounding the loss to see if it was 1) legit and 2) how it actually happened. He said about the loss that he "loves depreciation" but its really unlikely such a huge loss can be attributed to depreciation. Regardless, it more or less invalidates his point about being a good businessman and running the country like his businesses. And that's not touching on 3500 lawsuits he's been involved in. I know business will often results in suits...going through our own right now actually...but 3500?! How shaddy is this guy? That's 77 law suits a year assuming he's being doing business since he was 25. Whether he was defendant or plaintiff...who conducts business like that?

Agree loambornima.

I don´t get what´s so bad about the US that you would have to sell yourself as the one to make america great again. People in the US and in much of the industralized world are much better off than they have been just a decade ago, so where is all this hate and fear coming from?

Trump has somehow managed to make the disenfranchised feel even worse and instill their hearts with even more fear. And he has done the same to a lesser extent with parts of the middle class.

Is Hillary corrupt? fcuk yeah she is. And you bet that pretty much every president that came before her was corrupt. And you can bet that Trump isn´t a saint either. It´s part of the game sadly. What matters is how fit someone is to rule.

Hillary is certainly not the best choice but definitely better than an erratic, megalomaniac, prepubertal child.

Kinsella, I seriously don't understand man, you don't see how most media is COMPLETELY on the specific agenda given to them to smear Trump? It is so painfully obvious, have you checked out CNN's front page over the last two weeks? I have...

I check all the news sites constantly including Fox News.

The media is smearing Trump? Lol. He is doing a first class job on his own.

I am not denying there is a liberal bias in the media, but equate that with a conspiracy theory of a smear campaign is a bridge too far. All the media is doing is repeating what Trump says and does. The media doesn't have to embellish because what Trump says is already so offensive. He launched his campaign with the suggestion that Mexicans are rapists and proceeded to go further down the rabbit hole from there. He literally stamps out one controversy with another.

From what I have read Trump has only a couple of traditional Republican newspaper endorsements, some have even endorsed Clinton instead like the Arizona Republic and Cincinnati Enquirer. So your argument that this is only coming from left wing media at least for me, doesn't hold water. He is taking fire deservedly so from all sides.

Also don't forget Trump has had the benefit of literally billions of dollars of earned media. He has hoisted his own petard.

It is a shame because this cycle there has been almost no substantive discussion of the real issues. Basically it's been a name calling contest on both sides.

On a side note, I was listening to NPR this morning and caught part of an interview with Evan McMullin. If you wanted to vote for a rational thoughtful outsider who is actually a conservative, I think he is a pretty credible candidate.

MSNBC is discussing the FBI 302 quid pro quo document and Wikileaks again.....

:lol2: Trump apparently already exploring the possibility of his own media channel after the election.

This thing is so over.

I have seen the theory advanced he is willing to depress his vote (AND DAMAGE DOWN VOTES) to keep his core constituency together to set himself up after the election for something like this. America Second and Republicans a distant third. Washington Post polls show his voter enthusiasm numbers have slid from 91% to the mid 70's since he has engaged in this rigged rhetoric over the last couple of weeks. I'm sure the Billy Bush bus tour video and shitting on the accusers because they weren't hot enough didn't help either.

Trump has said a lot of abhorrent stuff since he announced his run for President. His current attacks on the integrity of the election results are a new low and really dangerous. 30 state electoral processes are controlled by Republicans including ones he has attacked.

So much for his pivot to suburban woman he needs to win the election.

I wouldn't count Hillary out she has the weight of the media and establishment behind her. I think she is universally dispised by a large

part of the population still think Trump can or should win. I know trump isn't a saint but at least if Trump breaks the law he can be removed from office, Hillary could shoot someone on the lawn of the white house and the way the media and the Dems are is you countn't impeach her.

This is true.

This is true.

Only one candidate has suggested that premise....Trump claims Clinton is for banning guns so if you believe him, she would not be able to get one.

Only one candidate has suggested that premise....Trump claims Clinton is for banning guns so if you believe him, she would not be able to get one.

Clinton historically has been for banning guns.

Clinton historically has been for banning guns.

Banning guns...show us.

To other previous comments about liberal media bias Corey Lewandowski is a rockem sockem surrogate for Trump that

CNN pays for. On the other hand Rick Tyler can present nuanced insight whether you agree with or not.

:lol2: Trump apparently already exploring the possibility of his own media channel after the election.

This thing is so over.

Yes but wouldn't it be funny if he won and he really didn't want the job so he will just tell it like it is.

Yes but wouldn't it be funny if he won and he really didn't want the job so he will just tell it like it is.

No it would not be funny. It would permanently damage the people he claims to represent.

Banning guns...show us.

Well her support for the 1990s "Assault Weapons Ban" and magazine capacity limitations. The entire premise behind that concept is anti-right to keep and bear arms.

Her stating she thinks that the Supreme Court got the case of D.C v Heller wrong

She supports repeal of the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, which was put into place in the first place because of a coordinated effort on the part of gun control proponents to try to sue the gun industry out of existence.

There are others, but off the top of my head, the above are some of the big ones.

No it would not be funny. It would permanently damage the people he claims to represent.

Maybe funny isn't the right word maybe ironic would be better, I think the next three weeks will tell if he really wants the job.

ujekbS.png

vz0j0qe714sx.png

I don't know how you can sweep this under the rug, but its being swept under the rug.

Woman claims the DNC and Clinton campaign had her be an agent provocateur at Trump events, FEC showing the Hillary Campaign did pay her and evidence she actually did it.

The US is doing great on some fronts and poorly on others. On most social issues the US is better off now than it has for a very long time. Whether its issues of equality, gun violence (or overall crime for that matter), foreign energy dependence, unemployment rate, (the rate is low, and though there's issues surrounding the rate, its as good as one can realistically expect it to be after a disaster like 2008), jobless claims are at a 4 decade low, and the S&P is at an all-time high. The war on drugs is slowly and surely being brought into question as well.

And this whole thing about locker room banter...let's go by the assumption that someone who hates Trump dropped this to screw him at a bad time...so what? It doesn't reduce the horrific nature of his words (and actions according to his accusers)

What if the words were spoken by a Muslim? Then everyone would be up in arms about how Muslims are backwards and how their culture hurts/puts women down. Yet we don't hold Trump to any standard whatsoever because he clearly has none.

"On most social issues the US is better off now than it has for a very long time." - Race relations are at a low in this country

"gun violence (or overall crime for that matter)" Gun violence may be down overall, however look at the inner cities like Chicago, Ferguson, Baltimore,..ect.. where gun violence is at an all time high despite local government efforts to make it harder to own a gun.

"foreign energy dependence" If it is down the only ones you can thank are the local fracking and tar sands industries in the USA.

"unemployment rate" The numbers are factitious, as they do not consider those that have given up on looking for work.

"S&P is at an all-time high" Yes 9 trillion dollars of freshly printed cheap money with nowhere to go other than the stock market.

President Obama has double our debt to 20 trillion dollars in the matter of eight years.

"The war on drugs is slowly and surely being brought into question as well." Heroin overdoses have increased 286% since Obama has taken office. Heroin and methamphetamine's are a major problem throughout this entire country.

"And this whole thing about locker room banter / It doesn't reduce the horrific nature of his words (and actions according to his accusers)" They were words caught on a hot mic and the media fails to mention that he said with their consent. His accusers stories have holes and are being discredited which again the media fails to report. You might want to consider the actions of Hillary's husband Bill, as he has done plenty of bad things to women which the media fails to report.

"Muslims are backwards and how their culture hurts/puts women down." You might want to look up sharia law.

I will leave it at that. Vic

PS: And as far as Washington DC goes.

I guess now Trump insulted Khloe Kardashian... ohh the horror... this is getting fcuking ridiculous. I guess anything to detract from the real issues being brought out of the leaked emails.

Anything AGAINST the Kardashians, is a plus in my book. I wont even let my wife have that garbage on the tv when im around!