• Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/erd...ight/index.html

Erdogan watches US protesters, likely citizens, beaten by his bodyguards on US soil.

People were up in arms when the Arabs were driving around LA like lunatics.

Foreign agents beating up peacefully protesting American citizens, in washington DC no less - "this is fine".

Must be too tired from all that winning

People were up in arms when the Arabs were driving around LA like lunatics.

Foreign agents beating up peacefully protesting American citizens, in washington DC no less - "this is fine".

Must be too tired from all that winning

IMG_0613.PNG

No matter on which side you are, this is awesome! :)

Right? Because putting tires filled with gasoline around peoples' bodies and lighting them on fire isn't a bad thing.

Those mother fuckers should have been charged with assault. It looks like the security guys almost hit the cops?

I can't tell from the clips, if the incident happened on embassy grounds that's Turkish sovereign and our laws don't apply.

No matter on which side you are, this is awesome! :)

That was a stupid comment . . . I mean, JFK was literally shot in the head.

That said, the media is taking it a bit out of context, which is no surprise given that the comment was referencing their treatment of officials.

I still fail to understand why society loves to cling to descriptives sides/identities such as: "BooHoo Liberals" and likewise "BooHoo Conservatives". In my opinion, any logical human being probably rides the middle depending on the issue and the circumstance at hand.

I am beginning to believe that people cling to a side based off of the pack mentality. The human desire to fit in and to be right. So Stupid.

Nothing more than strong confirmation bias.

I still fail to understand why society loves to cling to descriptives sides/identities such as: "BooHoo Liberals" and likewise "BooHoo Conservatives". In my opinion, any logical human being probably rides the middle depending on the issue and the circumstance at hand.

I am beginning to believe that people cling to a side based off of the pack mentality. The human desire to fit in and to be right. So Stupid.

Nothing more than strong confirmation bias.

Well said. What really burns my ass is when people (seems to be mainly conservatives) refuse to just listen to the other side of the argument because they're right. (or so they believe).

I may be a "libtard" as some would say, but I have will change my point of view based on new information. Can't say the same for some.

Well said. What really burns my ass is when people (seems to be mainly conservatives) refuse to just listen to the other side of the argument because they're right. (or so they believe).

" allow me to agree with you about your quote about confirmation bias well I make a sentence with my own confirmation bias"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

What really burns my ass is when people (seems to be mainly liberals) refuse to just listen to the other side of the argument because they're right (or so they believe)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

How you failed to see the hilarious contradiction in what you just wrote is beautiful

Speaking of: BUT HER EMAILS

And WikiLeaks just retweeted it.

Exact same number.

The person who leaked the DNC emails. Is shot twice in the back, outside of his home, in a "botched robbery" where nothing Is taken from him... nothing to see here folks. Move along

Russian government promotes conspiracy surrounding murdered DNC staffer

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration...ng-murdered-dnc

LOL

BUT HER EMAILS!!!!

I can't tell from the clips, if the incident happened on embassy grounds that's Turkish sovereign and our laws don't apply.

Would protests be allowed on embassy grounds?? I think it's very unlikely.

Edit: On a side note, since unemployment has been a topic in this thread, here's an interesting read for anyone interested:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...sn-t-pay-rising

" allow me to agree with you about your quote about confirmation bias well I make a sentence with my own confirmation bias"

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

What really burns my ass is when people (seems to be mainly liberals) refuse to just listen to the other side of the argument because they're right (or so they believe)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

How you failed to see the hilarious contradiction in what you just wrote is beautiful

See. You basically proved my point. I piped up not long ago about my thoughts about this world we live in where I feel that "those who have" don't quite understand what life is really like for some people. I was shit on just yesterday by Allan about it.. but the bottom line is that when I did speak up, some people respectfully argued differently- and absolutely did alter my view. Respectfully is the key word here.

I have yet to see a single "conservative" say similar, that OH- I see, you know what, you're right! when they're presented facts.

I'm capable of changing my mind. I'm also capable of having a conversation with someone who doesn't agree with my point of view- WITHOUT lowering myself to cheap shots and insults. Capable, mind you- I don't always choose to depending on the person and their actual relationship to me. Most of my conservative friends and I are relentless with each other. At the end of the day, through friendship they have earned the privilege of me calling them imbeciles. (jk)

Although- conservatives love to change their minds when it suits them. Remember them Emails? Those seemed pretty important 6 months ago... but now... the blatant treason.. "can't you just let that go?" I believe was the quote I read recently. tsk tsk..

Believe it or not= argue or not= I know we can do better as a society.

I may be a "libtard" as some would say, but I have will change my point of view based on new information. Can't say the same for some.

What really burns my ass is a librard that doesn't mind defining limits to a person's success based off their own ideals.

What really burns my ass is a librard that doesn't mind defining limits to a person's success based off their own ideals.

What really burns my ass is when King Tutt- who depends on his employees to develop, create, pedal and then support his warez can leave a drop for everyone to split while he drinks his gallon. THEN WHINES that he has to pay a few extra bucks in taxes to subsidize the lives of the very people he himself is living off of, because they feel entitled, I.e.- feel like they shouldn't be struggling to live.

But hey- you do your thing man..

What really burns my ass is when King Tutt- who depends on his employees to develop, create, pedal and then support his warez can leave a drop for everyone to split while he drinks his gallon. THEN WHINES that he has to pay a few extra bucks in taxes to subsidize the lives of the very people he himself is living off of, because they feel entitled, I.e.- feel like they shouldn't be struggling to live.

Hey if you don't like it start your own company and shoulder all the risk and liability.

KMB, i'm capable of changing my mind when presented with facts and I'm also capable of criticism when I see wrongdoing on the "side"

I'm on. I just criticized Trump at the top of the page for being a whiner. I also think it's disgusting that Erodogans thugs attacked American citizens in the US while as invited guest of the White House. I hope the state department does everything within their power to serve justice for those that were assulated. The part of the problem you fail to add in to your argument is what you hold as "facts" are not accepted by everyone as facts. Just because you believe something to be a truth doesn't make it so. If I present you with something that I say is fact and I believe 100% it's fact, are you going to just accept it as fact? If I see information that is true, that influences my opinion. I change my position. But just because you say something is a fact, it very often may not be. There are few things that are black and white true and false.

Above Escobar quoted my referencing the Seth Rich murder. And so where they post Washington Post and hill articles saying that it's 100% not true, I would say that yes I agree the smoking gun has not been found and there is no solid evidence that what I believe happened happened, but facts are a man inside the DNC that was implied by Julian Assange to be the source of the leaks was shot twice in the back, nothing was stolen from him, the officers that responded to the scene we're wearing body cameras, and Seth Rich was still alive up until the time he was at the hospital and nobody cam recordings have ever surfaced or been confirmed they exist.

If that doesn't raise questions that need to be answered, then I think you're just as silly as you think I'm just as silly when you post a Washington post article that basically says "nothing to see here folks, move along"

If you didn't fit the victim Liberal everyone else is to blame for my failures and mediocre success can't get ahead because of others stereotype to the T %100, I doubt the people you are upset at for saying that's how you are would comment on you being exactly that way

Holy fcuking fcuk!

The president told the Russian foreign minister and ambassador that firing his FBI director had “taken off” the pressure he had faced, The New York Times reports.

If you only knew what it took to start a company from the ground up. Obviously you have no clue.

If you didn't fit the victim Liberal everyone else is to blame for my failures and mediocre success can't get ahead because of others stereotype to the T %100, I doubt the people you are upset at for saying that's how you are would comment on you being exactly that way

No, I don't want anything for free and I'm no victim. I own my failures and successes.

The very bottom of bottom lines is that income has remained fairly stagnant but he cost of living has risen and it is 100% because of greedy entitled pricks at the top, not greedy entitled pricks at the bottom aka: liberals.