pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I can tell you that there is an insane influx of Somalian and Syrian refugees in the area that I live in. There is an organization called Lutheran Social Services that is paying for them all to come in. They are paying for their cars, their clothes, and giving them jobs and they don't even speak the language. I can also tell you that they are responsible for a marginal percentage of crime here. Usually beating their wives and other atrocities. I feel like it's just a matter of time till we have another Pulse Night Club or Military Reserve Center shooting or something like that.

Guess who's helping to back this group?

Doc, it takes 18 months to 2 years to come in as a refugee and I don't think this is an influx. These are government sponsored programs and the LSS has been resettling refugees since 1948.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc, it takes 18 months to 2 years to come in as a refugee and I don't think this is an influx. These are government sponsored programs and the LSS has been resettling refugees since 1948.

I understand this, but have you been to some places around here? I'm not even trying to sound pessimistic. There are some places around here that look like the Middle East. I'm not even joking. These people don't want to integrate into society here, don't speak the language, can't drive, and don't like the majority of what we're about over here. Why do we keep letting them in? Not all of these people are like this but a lot are. I'm all for helping the needy, but it's assbackwards over here. Live whatever religion you want to, but don't get pissed at me when I'm buying scotch and bacon at the self checkout at the grocery store. On another note, why are Christian refugees not being brought over? Those are the ones being oppressed and slaughtered due to their faith.

Also, I've been hearing from people here that George Soros is a huge supporter of LSS. I wouldn't in the least bit be surprised.

Yep, I believe it was Breitbart that blew the whistle on that one. Apparently the big-whigs at CNN were saying that this is a "...massive, massive fcuk-up."

I swear, between the New York Times recently publishing the debunked theory that Sarah Palin was responsible for influencing the Gabby Giffords shooting and CNN with this, and the numerous other nonsense the news media publish, if professions like engineering were this unprofessional, we'd have bridges and buildings constantly collapsing.

I understand this, but have you been to some places around here? I'm not even trying to sound pessimistic. There are some places around here that look like the Middle East. I'm not even joking. These people don't want to integrate into society here, don't speak the language, can't drive, and don't like the majority of what we're about over here. Why do we keep letting them in? Not all of these people are like this but a lot are. I'm all for helping the needy, but it's assbackwards over here. Live whatever religion you want to, but don't get pissed at me when I'm buying scotch and bacon at the self checkout at the grocery store. On another note, why are Christian refugees not being brought over? Those are the ones being oppressed and slaughtered due to their faith.

Also, I've been hearing from people here that George Soros is a huge supporter of LSS. I wouldn't in the least bit be surprised.

Wow, that's some B.S. Stuff like that is what got Trump elected.

How about Mueller being best friends with Comey and hiring all professional Democrats for his legal team? But no worries, he will be unbiased!

Wow, that's some B.S. Stuff like that is what got Trump elected.

Wheels get your head out of the sand.

Everything Doc_K said is spot on in my opinion.

Some places around here that look like the Middle East.

George Soros is a huge supporter of LSS.

I cannot say for sure, however I would not doubt for an instant that he is close to their cause.

http://sorosfiles.com/soros/2012/05/the-so...l#axzz4lD0nnLTK

http://www.westernjournalism.com/soros-fun...cks-christians/

http://drrichswier.com/2016/03/21/nikki-ha...-the-same-team/

Birds of a feather flock together. This is no different than countless other cities around the world.

'Gaming the system' is a way of life on that side of the world. "Everybody play nice" is great in theory, no so much in the real world.

We have similar issues with assimilation in Toronto, and with the liberal mindset... dare I say it's an even bigger issue here but not as politicised.

Man, cnn has NOT handled the last few years well at all, lol

Its amazing what hatred toward another person does to your life and your surroundings. CNN is experiencing just this thing. When you try to hurt someone

it usually kicks back and does the most damage to you, yourself. That goes for anyone.

Healthcare bill delayed till after the holiday. Apparently in its current form it doesnt fcuk over enough people.

The brilliance of Obummercare is that it covers everyone but is paid for by a few. It's also going bankrupt.

It already fucks over a lot of people. Here's the rub the Dems promise the world but there are finite resources out there.

The republicans problem is they recognize the recourses but then stick their personal agendas in as quid pro quo.

The brilliance of Obummercare is that it covers everyone but is paid for by a few. It's also going bankrupt.

It already fucks over a lot of people. Here's the rub the Dems promise the world but there are finite resources out there.

The republicans problem is they recognize the recourses but then stick their personal agendas in as quid pro quo.

This is very accurate.

Amen. Welcome to the clusterfuck that is our government.

Wheels get your head out of the sand.

Everything Doc_K said is spot on in my opinion.

NOOO....you misunderstand me. When I said, "Wow that's some B.S.," I was agreeing with Doc_K and just stating what BS it is in my opinion that such a thing is happening in our country. I said that because such things are happening is part of what helped get Trump elected.