Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Ahhhh there it is. We're all racist so thats why we hate everything he does

And we're all voting for trump because he's racist and will stop the brown people and we hate women so we're sexest and couldn't stand a woman as president. Not because she's a corrupt politician and hate her vision for the country.

Garbage.

:iamwithstupid:

I don't get the rhetoric either, because you don't like one part, that everyone agrees is a world class disaster, you want to roll things back 70 years?

He tried it, it didn't work, which may or may not have been his plan all along. Before we're all left with the only options being, pay a several thousand dollar penalty, or spend thousands of dollars a year for nothing, lets scrap it and start over. Nowhere in there does it say punch Rosa Parks in the face and double down on drinking fountains.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thanks, I'll take whats coming from the horses mouth, instead of what his policy wonks have written down for him. God knows he couldnt articulate ANY of that.

Yeah, thanks, I'll take whats coming from the horses mouth, instead of what his policy wonks have written down for him. God knows he couldnt articulate ANY of that.

Ass opposed to what we know she has been capable of, and now you want to give her essentially unlimited authority? Are you high?

No.

But I'll take a former secretary of state, senator and former first lady over the bad businessman with undisclosed ties to foreign governments, no transparency and zero filter in any setting at all.

This is politics. They arnt angels. The pope already has a full time job. One of these candidates is qualified. The other isnt. No matter how loudly anyone screams about emails.

No.

But I'll take a former secretary of state, senator and former first lady over the bad businessman with undisclosed ties to foreign governments, no transparency and zero filter in any setting at all.

This is politics. They arnt angels. The pope already has a full time job. One of these candidates is qualified. The other isnt. No matter how loudly anyone screams about emails.

With all that, what has she done? Being aapponted doesnt make you qualified or capable.

Chairman of the homeland security commission said today that what Hillary has done amounts to treason and that she exposed her classified emails to at least five foreign Hacking agencies

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov...r-hacks-its-tr/

Another bombastic Republican over his skis....next. Even Issa thinks he is nuts.

Why not fix it? Why does it have to be repealed? What is the fundamental problem that can't be fixed? Repealing would mean starting from ground zero again, millions of people would lose their existing coverage, I am assuming those with preexisting conditions would be fucked too.

Johnson and Stein are not viable options or qualified to run the country. I don't believe in protest votes, it's self centered.

I think Trump will fix it rather than repeal it.

Now I know he has consistently said he would repeal it, however in his book "The art of the deal" he will always take the hardest approach and negotiate from there. I for one think he will reform it and allow insurance companies to "cross the lines".

In other words allow insurance companies from neighboring states quote on other states health insurance coverage for individuals.

If you review the words of Johnathan Grubber the ACA / Obama Care was designed to fail so the Democrats could suggest a single payer system (meaning the tax payers) after they the government Fucked it all up. NAME ONE THING THE GOVERNMENT IS MORE EFFICIENT AT THAN THE PRIVATE SECTOR?

No.

So you'll take someone who had a position handed to her through cronyism, a senator that got ZERO done, and a lady that was married to a guy out of convenience and need for power (all while he was banging literally ANYTHING THAT WOULD MOVE).

She is dead to rights nailed for lying to congress and the American people, something her hubby got impeached over. She is apparently one of the most caustic individuals to ever be in office if you take the secret service accounts of her demeanor into account.

Also, and you wait for it, I have an inside line, when the shit with the Clinton Global Initiative/Teneo Capital drops, heads are going to roll.

Honestly, I can't say I love Trump. I just cannot. I will openly and gladly say this, Hillary Clinton should never be allowed back into the White House, or ANY OTHER PUBLIC OFFICE ever again. Washington DC needs a restraining order against her. YOu cannot give one compelling argument for why she should be in office. She bangs on about how she is qualified, please, look at Obamacare, which was orginally Hillarycare, which is nothing short of a nightmare. That policy is singlehandedly crushing the middle class.

Don't want to vote for Trump, no worries, vote Stein or Johnson, but please don't vote for Hillary.

Now I know he has consistently said he would repeal it

Trump whisperer.

I'm sure Republicans who voted 50 plus times to repeal Obamacare will go along with fixing it once they get a signed copy of the Art of the Deal.

Meanwhile Kerry is at the South Pole...WTF.

Trump whisperer.

I'm sure Republicans who voted 50 plus times to repeal Obamacare will go along with fixing it once they get a signed copy of the Art of the Deal.

Meanwhile Kerry is at the South Pole...WTF.

Well the so called Republicans or (RINOS) who voted 50 plus times to repeal Obamacare never de-funded it when they had the chance.

They never had the balls to defund ObamaCare while they had the power of the purse.

The RINOS are in the same basket of worthless politicians IMO.

That is why Trump got the GOP nomination, because true Republicans feel betrayed BIG TIME!

This is why the TEA PARTY started in 2009-2010, and there was a huge turnover from Democrats to So called Republicans (RINOS).

The RINOS Fucked the TEA PARTY, and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

It is time to drain the swamp in Washington DC.

Well the so called Republicans or (RINOS) who voted 50 plus times to repeal Obamacare never de-funded it when they had the chance.

They never had the balls to defund ObamaCare while they had the power of the purse.

That is why Trump got the GOP nomination, because true Republicans feel betrayed BIG TIME!

This is why the TEA PARTY started in 2009-2010, and there was a huge turnover from Democrats to So called Republicans (RINOS).

The RINOS and Progressives are the same thing, different hat. Sadly too many are getting duped by pomp and circumstance.

I hate this year's election. Absolutely hate it.

No.

If Trump is a bad businessman, what would that make you?

Trump didn't win a plurality of the Republican primary vote. Trump isn't a conservative or a true Republican (whatever that means these days), he is a delusional populist.

This is what I don't understand for Trump supporters on this particular board, the Michael Moore clip that was roundly praised here where you didn't see his pivot back to Clinton, makes sense if you are unemployed steel worker in Ohio. Sure blow the fcuking thing up, they have nothing to lose. I get it.

However if you own a Lamborghini or three, have your own business(es), life is moving along pretty smoothly. Sure we all have our own first world problems, I don't want to be dealing with third world problems. Trump is a step into the unknown.

I can live with four years of the status quo, gridlock, maybe pay a little more in taxes and have to endure endless email/foundation investigations play out and go nowhere. It's not the end of the world, I'd rather play the long game. For me it's simply risk management. They are all full of shit. I'm surprised more of you are not more cynical of either team...sorry political party. What's the saying, if you look around the table and can't tell who the mark is, you're it.

If Trump is a bad businessman, what would that make you?

I have done MUCH more with the opportunities afforded to me than he has with the opportunities afforded to him.

I know you are not about to point to names on overleveraged buildings as a mark of achievement. You see what just happened in canada?

Now I know he has consistently said he would repeal it, however in his book "The art of the deal" he will always take the hardest approach and negotiate from there. I for one think he will reform it and allow insurance companies to "cross the lines".

In other words allow insurance companies from neighboring states quote on other states health insurance coverage for individuals.

If you review the words of Johnathan Grubber the ACA / Obama Care was designed to fail so the Democrats could suggest a single payer system (meaning the tax payers) after they the government Fucked it all up. NAME ONE THING THE GOVERNMENT IS MORE EFFICIENT AT THAN THE PRIVATE SECTOR?

Am I the only one here being greatly affected by this horrible Obamacare. I pay a enormous amount just for what I consider catastrophic coverage with huge monthly premiums but then my deductible is so large I really just have coverage if something bad happens to me or my family. The average middle class person can't afford 1000/month premium THEN have a $7000 deductible. I hear weekly of people struggling not because of wages or stupid "income inequality" but rising health care costs. Is everyone here so wealthy that they don't have middle class friends or employees struggling? All our players on the exhange have dropped out but Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Trump wants to open state lines so I can buy a plan from any state thats more competitive. FREE MARKET which regulates and controls prices better than any government ever could.

Am I the only one here being greatly affected by this horrible Obamacare. I pay a enormous amount just for what I consider catastrophic coverage with huge monthly premiums but then my deductible is so large I really just have coverage if something bad happens to me or my family. The average middle class person can't afford 1000/month premium THEN have a $7000 deductible. I hear weekly of people struggling not because of wages or stupid "income inequality" but rising health care costs. Is everyone here so wealthy that they don't have middle class friends or employees struggling? All our players on the exhange have dropped out but Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Trump wants to open state lines so I can buy a plan from any state thats more competitive. FREE MARKET which regulates and controls prices better than any government ever could.

What state do you live in?