pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

Not read this is all but would like to add that Chelsea Clinton could eat a corn on the cob through a letterbox with those teeth.

Chelsea Clinton, the only woman who when she gives a blowjob it's considered anal

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Revising my number down, I think Trump will win NC.

post-13077-1478637668_thumb.png

I think this is Trump's best potential outcome. He picks up FL and NH too.

post-13077-1478638059_thumb.png

Thats a close enough outcome that it will fuel his subsequent "its all rigged" campaign

If in fact we end up with the 2nd electoral map, he has already filed a lawsuit in NV. Could be a shit storm.

Its as Assange said... he wont be allowed to win. He doesn't fit the mood of the globalists vision of the future.

I think he most definitely could win, but he has the self-control of a five year-old and thus kept saying stupid things.

If in fact we end up with the 2nd electoral map, he has already filed a lawsuit in NV. Could be a shit storm.

They already tossed it out.

No way will Hillary win Minnesota !! I was on a fishing trip a month ago and could not find a single Hilary sign on lawns other than the Hillary for prison sign.

No way will Hillary win Minnesota !! I was on a fishing trip a month ago and could not find a single Hilary sign on lawns other than the Hillary for prison sign.

Well here are 12 different polling models showing Minnesota going for Clinton. Both US Senators are Democrats, 5 of the 8 in Congress are Democrats.

http://www.270towin.com/2016-election-forecast-predictions/

I agree. Polls are BS.

I think he most definitely could win, but he has the self-control of a five year-old and thus kept saying stupid things.

:iamwithstupid:

If his campaign had taken away his twitter account before the democratic convention (not last week) and forced him to stay on message he absolutely had a shot, in spite of all that Trump is going to get 43% or more of the vote.

All in all for such a mega scale political thread I think we all managed to keep it quite civil.. if nothing else.. kudos to the LP family

+1^

I wish you were right. But you arent. Minneapolis is different than the rest of Minnesota(Fishing areas).

I think Trump has a solid chance at Michigan too.

I wish you were right. But you arent. Minneapolis is different than the rest of Minnesota(Fishing areas).

I think Trump has a solid chance at Michigan too.

It's looking that way

All in all for such a mega scale political thread I think we all managed to keep it quite civil.. if nothing else.. kudos to the LP family

:iamwithstupid:

Time to begin construction on L Power Island :eusa_dance:

I'm actually really happy everyone has kept it so civil. I see this stuff start on most forums and think, "Oh shit, well, everyone is about to blow up at each other."

Sometimes things can get a little heated, and people have disagreements. The fact that everyone here can keep it civil though is one major reason I love this forum so damn much. Everyone here feels like a bigass family, with varied opinions and backgrounds, but still respectful and groovy.

(i love you guys. vermin supreme 2016), also, LP island would rock

I'm actually really happy everyone has kept it so civil. I see this stuff start on most forums and think, "Oh shit, well, everyone is about to blow up at each other."

Sometimes things can get a little heated, and people have disagreements. The fact that everyone here can keep it civil though is one major reason I love this forum so damn much. Everyone here feels like a bigass family, with varied opinions and backgrounds, but still respectful and groovy.

(i love you guys. vermin supreme 2016), also, LP island would rock

Conversations are always civil when there is logic and reasoning.

When there is no logic and too much emotion, that's when things get bad!

Good thread. Lots of opinions on here opened me up to new views. Might have been a bit biased, but that's OK :D

Watching CNN now, Hillary jumping ahead. If she wins Florida, it's over. Looks very close, but seems like she might win early the way it's going in key states.

Trump is ahead in Fl. At least for the moment.

Florida is the key for Clinton. She wins it's over, Trump wins he lives to fight on. Panhandle and counties around Miami still haven't fully reported.

Trump is ahead in Fl. At least for the moment.

Wtf! Will any pussy be safe from grabbing tomorrow?

FL looks like its in the bag thus far. Ohio leaning towards Trump. Texas is Trump-Surprise surprise.

NC is really close as well as GA.

Is the sentiment on this site mainly towards the Republican Party?

Down under we have a local site and we are all right wingers with the exception of 1 bloke who cops a bath from us regularly.

There may be more crazy left people but they don't post in support of Krudd, Gillard or now bullshit bill shorten.

Is the sentiment on this site mainly towards the Republican Party?

Down under we have a local site and we are all right wingers with the exception of 1 bloke who cops a bath from us regularly.

There may be more crazy left people but they don't post in support of Krudd, Gillard or now bullshit bill shorten.

Look at the poll the top of the page, that's a pretty accurate representation of the way the site leans. I'd say it's overwhelmingly conservative