pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

It will be interesting to see if Romney endorses McMullin, that could the tipping point in UT.

Absolutely. Even with him as outspoken as he has been trying to stop Trump I am still a fan and for many people that are still deciding I could see that swaying many

But on another note Glenn Beck can go fcuk himself with a splintered stick

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of notes...

1. Her poll numbers are going downhill so fast she has qualified for the winter olympics.

2. Bill Clinton was in Detroit Tuesday night. You don't send Bill Clinton to Detroit, one week before the election unless your internal polling shows you losing Michigan, because of a lack of African American turnout. She will not win if she loses Michigan. They are also worried about Pennsylvania. I dont think they need to be, but they are... So they see something I DONT. And PA is like Michigan. She needs both.

3. Her twitter feed is an absolute shitshow. They are in full blown- head spinning panic mode...

4. She's almost certain to be indicted on two issues now. State Department EMAILS WERE found on Weiners laptop that were not turned over. If correct, Thats Obstruction of justice. And the Clinton foundation is full blown bribery... But I actually think that case may be stronger against Bill. Her best move, may be to lose the election and hope Obama pulls a Ford and pardons her. If she wins and he pardons her (or she pardons herself) its apocalyptic...

5. "Spirit Cooking" - Just google it. If it goes viral this weekend, it kills her with hispanics and african americans. She desperately needs both.

Trumps problem- Utah. And Nevada. He really wants both. He needs at least one. Mormons have turned on him. I think he still has Arizona locked up.

And confirming my point- Rcp just moved Michigan to "toss up. "

Absolutely. Even with him as outspoken as he has been trying to stop Trump I am still a fan and for many people that are still deciding I could see that swaying many

But on another note Glenn Beck can go fcuk himself with a splintered stick

I don't think he will, as Trump pulls closer and closer, I don't think he wants to deal with the fallout if in fact UT's 6 electoral votes were the national tipping point for handing Clinton the election. If it wasn't close, it could be a different story. As with all politicians, calculating and spineless.

Anybody see Darrell Issa yesterday try and act like an adult for the first time, since he is now in a close election. Pretty funny.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/03/politics/issa-impeachment/

5. "Spirit Cooking" - Just google it. If it goes viral this weekend, it kills her with hispanics and african americans. She desperately needs both.

WTF? :icon_oak: :blink:

Why would Clinton be indicted for emails that were on somebody's else computer? How could she possibly have knowledge of what was on Weiner's personal computer?

Because those emails implicate her and Bill in the pay for play scheme they were running for the past several years under the disguise of the Clinton Foundation.

Ask yourself this.

How does one leave the White House completely broke according to the Clinton's and yet in a period of several years amass a net worth of somewhere around $250 million dollars.

Why would Clinton be indicted for emails that were on somebody's else computer? How could she possibly have knowledge of what was on Weiner's personal computer? Abedin maybe, but I think would be hard to tie that back to Clinton. It doesn't matter according to the FBI that Clinton sent classified stuff, they have already absolved her of that. I guess the only way she could be indicted was if there was a classified email on Weiner's computer from Clinton, that they then find Clinton had deleted. But then again we know she deleted emails so again I think this goes nowhere. Seems to me the FBI had forensically gone through the originating server, so I can't see how an argument can be rationally constructed that these are nothing more than duplicates.

All the credible reporting I have seen is the Clinton Foundation investigation hasn't moved forward in months. Now whether that's the DOJ or the FBI who knows. Obviously if she is elected, I suspect it will stay that way.

She was subpoenad to turn over ALL of her state department emails. She erased 30,000 email that she said were about yoga and chelseas wedding. Then destroyed the hard drives using software you use to keep THE POLICE from recovering them.

The problem with an email is, it has at least two copies. The sender. And the receiver.

They found THE OTHER SIDE of emails that WERENT turned over on Weiners (humas) laptop.

Meaning she obstructed justice. Destroyed evidence under subpoena. And lied to the FBI. All felonies.

If this bitch doesn't go to jail I've lost all faith in the USA. This has nothing to do with politics, just the law.

JFC my computer just exploded into a cloud of tinfoil.

And if Hillary killed all them people.............wow! Our future pres is a badass! She handles her shit! :lol2:

I am not taking sides here because it doesn't really affect me but I find it very strange that you find Hillary to be fit for president.

She was subpoenad to turn over ALL of her state department emails. She erased 30,000 email that she said were about yoga and chelseas wedding. Then destroyed the hard drives using software you use to keep THE POLICE from recovering them.

The problem with an email is, it has at least two copies. The sender. And the receiver.

They found THE OTHER SIDE of emails that WERENT turned over on Weiners (humas) laptop.

Meaning she obstructed justice. Destroyed evidence under subpoena. And lied to the FBI. All felonies.

I am well aware of that. She turned over the originating server, where else would her emails be? The FBI has gone through it and recovered 17,000 emails last I checked. It's a rabbit hole which goes nowhere. She has admitted sending classified information, deleting emails and not been charged. So if they find more of the same, they would now charge her? In her FBI deposition she couldn't recall a damn thing, so they aren't going to get her on perjury.

I think the only issue is if they find pay to play with the Clinton foundation. But based on what I have read on emails that have already surfaced regarding the foundation, are we really going to see more of a smoking gun? I doubt it. Questionable behauvior, yes.

How does one leave the White House completely broke according to the Clinton's and yet in a period of several years amass a net worth of somewhere around $250 million dollars.

I'm not sure it is quite that high, however I agree as I have already stated, I find it very disturbing that many politicians on ALL SIDES enrich themselves.

So which conspiracy theory is it? Team Clinton killed 46 people or she altered US foreign policy for $250m (your number)?

When you posit both arguments as fact, you undermine yourself.

I am not taking sides here because it doesn't really affect me but I find it very strange that you find Hillary to be fit for president.

:iamwithstupid:

Taking Trump out of the equation, the amount of corruption that has been exposed is staggering.

To me the most damning thing from all these email releases is the complete lack of her discussing anything productive at all. I don't see the dem's at least trying to point to some evidence of her actually giving half a shit about America. Not one fcuking email discussing a relevant policy, the ACA disaster, veterans, etc. Every god damn one of them ties back to her getting paid, working the next scheme, or covering their asses.

If you remove all the emails revolving around shady shit, you have nothing left. :tyson:

Taking Trump out of the equation, the amount of corruption that has been exposed is staggering.

You hit the nail on the head, you can't take Trump out the equation. So, you have to chose the next least worst option. It's a binary choice.

To me the most damning thing from all these email releases is the complete lack of her discussing anything productive at all. I don't see the dem's at least trying to point to some evidence of her actually giving half a shit about America. Not one fcuking email discussing a relevant policy, the ACA disaster, veterans, etc. Every god damn one of them ties back to her getting paid, working the next scheme, or covering their asses.

If you remove all the emails revolving around shady shit, you have nothing left. :tyson:

I totally agree and do you really think her emails are any different from 90% plus of her colleagues. They spend the majority their time trying to raise money to get reelected. Both sides have call centers across the street from Congress so they can do exactly that when they are in Washington.

Term limits and public financing of elections. Can I get a second?

Add to that, the use of "leaks" and "hacks" as a guerrilla means of political warfare is flabbergasting.

You hit the nail on the head my friend. They are so "for the people" that all they talk about is how to get more powerful. They are so for the minorities and pander to every group in public but in private the real truth comes out who they care about....THEMSELVES.

Trump is narcissistic lunatic, but 4 more years of Obama........ohhh myy. If people want more money in their pocket then that should be the sole reason to vote for Trump..and just one policy should be the game changer for the majority of Americana...and that's Obamacare. I supplement my employees and 2 had had to drop coverage because our BC/BS policy just went up $200/month. One in her 40's dropped all together and the other has two small kids so she dropped and picked up a basic plan just for her 2 kids. Wake up America.

She erased the real ones.

Trump is narcissistic lunatic, but 4 more years of Obama........ohhh myy. If people want more money in their pocket then that should be the sole reason to vote for Trump..and just one policy should be the game changer for the majority of Americana...and that's Obamacare. I supplement my employees and 2 had had to drop coverage because our BC/BS policy just went up $200/month. One in her 40's dropped all together and the other has two small kids so she dropped and picked up a basic plan just for her 2 kids. Wake up America.

Obamacare is the clear and present danger to the country that you'd rather have a narcissistic lunatic running the country? Couldn't we just fix Obamacare? All sides admit it has problems.

When the F35 (and too many other military programs to mention) go billions over budget and doesn't work everybody seems fine throwing more money and time at the problem to fix it, what's the difference with healthcare?

Obamacare is the clear and present danger to the country that you'd rather have a narcissistic lunatic running the country? Couldn't we just fix Obamacare? All sides admit it has problems.

When the F35 (and too many other military programs to mention) go billions over budget and doesn't work everybody seems fine throwing more money and time at the problem to fix it, what's the difference with healthcare?

Obama care should be repealed and the F-35 should have been canceled. But when you have have politicians spending money of the tax payers, which is something the didn't earn, can you really expect accountability?

And the choice is not binary, you could always go...wait for it...3rd party :shock: :shock: :shock:

Because a black kenyan muslim did it, and he's fundamentally transforming america. Make it the 50s again!

Ahhhh there it is. We're all racist so thats why we hate everything he does

And we're all voting for trump because he's racist and will stop the brown people and we hate women so we're sexest and couldn't stand a woman as president. Not because she's a corrupt politician and hate her vision for the country.

Garbage.

Well, please point me in the direction of the logical, positive and leader-esque rhetoric we've heard from Donald when it comes to minorities, women, etc?

Obama care should be repealed and the F-35 should have been canceled. But when you have have politicians spending money of the tax payers, which is something the didn't earn, can you really expect accountability?

And the choice is not binary, you could always go...wait for it...3rd party :shock: :shock: :shock:

Why not fix it? Why does it have to be repealed? What is the fundamental problem that can't be fixed? Repealing would mean starting from ground zero again, millions of people would lose their existing coverage, I am assuming those with preexisting conditions would be fucked too.

Johnson and Stein are not viable options or qualified to run the country. I don't believe in protest votes, it's self centered.