• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillary might skate passed it. There is also the theory that after a few days, Comey might announce that there is nothing to find here, move along and it will have taken attention away from the other Hillary fiascos.

Hillary might skate passed it. There is also the theory that after a few days, Comey might announce that there is nothing to find here, move along and it will have taken attention away from the other Hillary fiascos.

I agree.

She seems more teflon than John Gotti.

LMAO

Yeah it's pretty rich to see BOTH sides flip on Comey. Republicans are now embracing him as the 2nd coming of Christ.

I don't think anyone disagrees that Hillary is as crooked as they come. Maybe not the worst, but with the spotlight shining brightly on her it certainly seems that way.

I just don't think Trump's temperament/ego is up to the task of diplomacy. That's my opinion.

I just wish there was another alternative to Trump/Clinton/What's Aleppo-Johnson/Spaced out Stein. Somebody. ANYBODY.

The long term damage to the US seems to have been done. Outside of the US media bubble, serious questions are being raised about the divide that Trump/Clinton have created in America. I think that will cause long-term effects in the USA's ability to maintain it's global police/powerhouse status.

50 years ago we had two, maybe three superpowers. Today we have a shaky West (a bludgeoned UK, divided US, EU) vs. The rising east (Russia/China and up-and-coming Iran). It will be pretty interesting to see how this plays out over the next 5-10 years.

As much as I dislike Bernie's policies, at least he was consistent and not corrupt.I feel really bad for his supporters. They never stood a chance for a fair primary

Do you really think either Clinton or Sanders didn't know a softball question like that wasn't coming? The debate was in Flint. Hardly a game changer. She had the super delegates wrapped up before she started this time around unlike 08. Sanders or any other candidate never had a chance. If you want to bitch about how the Democrats arrive at a nominee, I suggest you start there. I find the faux Republican sympathy for Sanders a tad transparent.

That said, Brazil is an unethical idiot, why she chose to share meaningless stuff like that is beyond me. Well apart from landing a cushy job in the Clinton 2.0 White House. Next up, Brazil tells Podesta the sky is blue.

Anybody else wish election day was this Tuesday?

The CNN promo video for Tuesday night's election is better than the latest UFC promo videos.

Media-Bias.jpg

Do you really think either Clinton or Sanders didn't know a softball question like that wasn't coming? The debate was in Flint. Hardly a game changer. She had the super delegates wrapped up before she started this time around unlike 08. Sanders or any other candidate never had a chance. If you want to bitch about how the Democrats arrive at a nominee, I suggest you start there. I find the faux Republican sympathy for Sanders a tad transparent.

That said, Brazil is an unethical idiot, why she chose to share meaningless stuff like that is beyond me. Well apart from landing a cushy job in the Clinton 2.0 White House. Next up, Brazil tells Podesta the sky is blue.

It's not only that Brazile is an unethical idiot. She wasn't just a debate moderator. She is the interim chair of the Democratic Party. The chair of the Democratic Party gave Hillary Clinton the questions to the debate. The head of the DNC gave one opponent a heads up on a question to have an awareness that particular question was being asked to give her an advantage over another candidate. This is not a big deal? Only in liberal land. It wasn't a big deal enough, I guess that's why CNN shit canned her.

If Reince Preibus Gave trump the questions in advance of a debate do you not think that's all we would've heard about.

Laughable position that they should have known that question was coming anyway so what does it matter if she was told it was coming.

You remember Gary Johnsons Aleppo moment. There is literally hundreds of subjects a candidate can be asked about and the electorate wants to know that they are versed in the subject on the spot. They also want to see if the candidate has a blank face Aleppo moment when asked about a certain subject. If she knows in advance to prepare for that specific subject then what's the point of the debate.

I don't think anyone disagrees that Hillary is as crooked as they come. Maybe not the worst, but with the spotlight shining brightly on her it certainly seems that way.

I just don't think Trump's temperament/ego is up to the task of diplomacy. That's my opinion.

I just wish there was another alternative to Trump/Clinton/What's Aleppo-Johnson/Spaced out Stein. Somebody. ANYBODY.

The long term damage to the US seems to have been done. Outside of the US media bubble, serious questions are being raised about the divide that Trump/Clinton have created in America. I think that will cause long-term effects in the USA's ability to maintain it's global police/powerhouse status.

50 years ago we had two, maybe three superpowers. Today we have a shaky West (a bludgeoned UK, divided US, EU) vs. The rising east (Russia/China and up-and-coming Iran). It will be pretty interesting to see how this plays out over the next 5-10 years.

The divide wasn't created by Trump/Clinton, Obama can take most of the credit for that. The message from the dems is all about divide and race baiting/fear mongering. Next week can't come soon enough.

The divide wasn't created by Trump/Clinton, Obama can take most of the credit for that. The message from the dems is all about divide and race baiting/fear mongering. Next week can't come soon enough.

After next week will just start a bunch more crap as Clinton will likely be President and then it will be about protecting gun rights, her putting a liberal justice on the Court, etc...plus maybe dealing with a Democratic-majority Senate.

How about a dictator?

No more elections, politicians can't sling crap at each other, everyone has to act happy otherwise their heads will be on the chopping block :lol2:

Politics are like this everyone gets excited around the elections, each side thinks they are right and that their chosen one will bring around world peace and cure cancer once the idiot is elected and there is no change everyone starts quietly bitching and move on with their lives until it's time for new elections.

There will never be change, just adapt and go with the flow :icon_thumleft:

As much as I dislike Bernie's policies, at least he was consistent and not corrupt.I feel really bad for his supporters. They never stood a chance for a fair primary

I thought Bernie at least had principles too at one point (albeit bad ones), but now that the email stuff has come out (not just the Brazile stuff but the raft of other things in the emails like plotting to push the false claim he is an atheist, HRC herself saying many of his supporters were lured in by his false promises because they are young and poor and live in their parents' basement, etc.), it's kind of hard to argue he isn't just as corrupt as she is. I say that because he's out campaigning for her and urging her election, and he not only hasn't criticized anything that has come out, but has actually defended the Clinton camp. So in the end he's just another political hack.

I thought Bernie at least had principles too at one point (albeit bad ones), but now that the email stuff has come out (not just the Brazile stuff but the raft of other things in the emails like plotting to push the false claim he is an atheist, HRC herself saying many of his supporters were lured in by his false promises because they are young and poor and live in their parents' basement, etc.), it's kind of hard to argue he isn't just as corrupt as she is. I say that because he's out campaigning for her and urging her election, and he not only hasn't criticized anything that has come out, but has actually defended the Clinton camp. So in the end he's just another political hack.

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

That was obvious the second he lost the Primary nomination. Once his overlords came calling like a good lapdog he went back into the fold because he's a career bureaucrat at the end of the day.

Eh, seems blown out of proportion to me. I mean, how can you even prove that as true? Release a video or some audio, but typed words over the internet with a quote taken out of context holds no merit. Wikileaks is the Wikipedia of sources. Just because it comes from them doesn't mean it's true. Official emails, yes, hold that against here. FBI docs, audio/video, etc...yes. But this? Nah.

If true, hey, at least I know not to mess with Hillary :D

This is so wild to me. The Clintons have sold out from the USA. At what point does the CIA get involved? If 5 foreign countries hacked her server this is a huge national security issue.