Has anyone seen Allanlambo?

Assman

He hasn't been posting on Facebook, this place went down, he's not posting here since.

Is he okay? Does anyone know him?

He hasn't been posting on Facebook, this place went down, he's not posting here since.

Is he okay? Does anyone know him?

I messaged him on facebook and he read my message and didn't respond. Not like Allan to be so quiet. I'm sure he must have his reasons, whatever they may be.

He's been posting on Instagram quite a bit.

I'm almost never on IG.

Must really be reveling in Trumps victory.

That's the weird thing, you'd expect him to be going crazy after the trump win but, nothing. I don't even know if he runs his IG account or if someone else does.

I heard he bought 1000 Dairy Queen's with a huge settlement from his ex and a few Ferrari's during the run up to the election and after Trump won did a huge coke binge in LV followed by a race against Ronin in his Lotus along Mullholland and hasn't been heard from since.

Im with you on that Raj, it has seemed strange that he all but disappeared. And that's across the board on most of his social media, but ESPECIALLY on facebook hes not half as active. I thought maybe he went on another incredible vacation where he couldn't post anything. hah

He is around. He has been posting on iG pretty frequently. Vacation in the Maldives, and the other night he posted a hack video with his iPhone of him running around in his newly acquired 944 Turbo. I am not friends with him on Facebook so I cannot comment there. He posted in the political thread a couple days ago as well, something about a restraurant that Pakisho had mentioned, and one that Kinsella agreed with.

I heard he bought 1000 Dairy Queen's with a huge settlement from his ex and a few Ferrari's during the run up to the election and after Trump won did a huge coke binge in LV followed by a race against Ronin in his Lotus along Mullholland and hasn't been heard from since.

If he doesn't respond to you then he's officially MIA. :icon_mrgreen:

is it weird that this story isn't that far fetched? haha

I had dinner with Allan and his wife before they left for Bora Bora. They fell in love with the island life and decided to move there full time. I'm sure the internet is awful and he is just enjoying the good life. He will be listing all his cars for sale over the next 6 month as he can't take them with him.

I'm really happy for Allan, he's been looking to retire and he is finally taking the steps to do so!

I heard he was having "a life enlightening operation"

Yeah, s/he was finally making the full transition from female to male.. S/He went in for the addadicktome surgery.

:iamwithstupid: Some people just have no class.

Really vile, when I discovered it I couldn't believe it. Only someone that takes extraordinary time to prepare gourmet meals could have that kind of patience and dedication to creating such a terrible Instagram page

I had dinner with Allan and his wife before they left for Bora Bora. They fell in love with the island life and decided to move there full time. I'm sure the internet is awful and he is just enjoying the good life. He will be listing all his cars for sale over the next 6 month as he can't take them with him.

I'm really happy for Allan, he's been looking to retire and he is finally taking the steps to do so!

Same Allan that said "Maui sucks ass" is moving to Bora Bora where there's 95% less to do? LOL