The Fate of the Furious

misterchaos

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna make a ton of money - 8, 9 and 10 were greenlit as a trilogy.

Testshoot.

You forgot the hilarious Statham with a baby listening to beats in a car seat carrier fight scene on a plane. YES, that happened.

TestShoot have you watched La La Land ?

��

i had a free screener ticket, decided i'd rather spend the night punching myself in the throat.

hey, i do like stupid escapism movies, but when it is so far gone that i feel like nothing interesting will happen at all, I'm out.

Gonna make a ton of money - 8, 9 and 10 were greenlit as a trilogy.

Testshoot.

You forgot the hilarious Statham with a baby listening to beats in a car seat carrier fight scene on a plane. YES, that happened.

thanks, i drank to forget that, now i gotta go back to the bottle

"stipid is as stupid does"

Damn tons of harsh critics....I guess I only enjoyed it because I absolutely expected NOTHING but over the top action and cheap cringy lines if you've seen one you've seen them all imo.

Regardless they're are going to make a boatload of cash.

I gave up on this franchise when the tank was driving down the highway and one of the characters (dom?) jumped his car across a bridge to intercept a hurtling friend. I like action, but not when it's ridiculously unrealistic.

Another vote for Sicario.

So I went to see this the other night with a friend who's in the film....

Yeah. Not good.

Damn tons of harsh critics....I guess I only enjoyed it because I absolutely expected NOTHING but over the top action and cheap cringy lines if you've seen one you've seen them all imo.

Nothing to feel bad about. The lines were still long as hell for this one, and the critics will still see it knowing in advance what they know now. :icon_mrgreen:

Yea, expect more of the same and it's just superficial entertainment.

I took 2 of my boys (5 and 7) and they loved it. I asked my 7 yr old which F&F he liked the most and he said this was a close second to the previous where Walker died. He said that one was more emotional lol....ya know the song at the end and the Walker tribute....

Oh at least there's an orange gated Murcie driving in the snow in this one.

yeah sucked.. :(

except for Charlize, that was the best part. that and the cars etc..

Anybody else think, it looked like she had pink eye through most of the movie?

I haven't given money to that franchise since I saw tokyo drift and thought it was absolute shit. Not interested. Ok, maybe i saw, i can't remember, i saw one of the others, it was garbage too. Just a lot of crap and franchise bs. Meh.

Haven't seen this one yet, but I sometimes like mindless entertainment, not every movie has to be realistic, OTT is fun once in a while.

My cousin and I were in a Best Buy and he was going on and on about Charlize in A Million Ways To Die In The West and how hot he thought she was. He had no idea she was at the Samsung counter right next to me at the time. She just looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. He never noticed she was there until she looked back when walking out of the store.

Second movie of the franchise I wont see. First was tokio drift, this is definately second.

Damn!!!!....That was one of the few I actually liked.

But come on guys...does anyone actually take these movies seriously???....we only watch them for the few brief scenes of hot cars!!!

En Fuego!

Though didn't care for her dreads....

Charlize seriously is one of the most aesthetically beautiful people on earth.

Coming up rapidly on her trade-in date. SA summers as a kid are taking their toll.

Damn!!!!....That was one of the few I actually liked.

But come on guys...does anyone actually take these movies seriously???....we only watch them for the few brief scenes of hot cars!!!

In fairness I didn't get to watch this one with my brother and cousins.....we get pretty silly watching FF type material, and embrace the comedy.

Have you watched this one though? It's pushing the envelope even for its own standard.

and hot :icon_mrgreen:

En Fuego!

Though didn't care for her dreads....

Charlize seriously is one of the most aesthetically beautiful people on earth.

:iamwithstupid:

Yeah, she was sexier in this flick than I would have imagined.

Coming up rapidly on her trade-in date. SA summers as a kid are taking their toll.

Rapidly?

Oh, the hate. :lol2:

My cousin and I were in a Best Buy and he was going on and on about Charlize in A Million Ways To Die In The West and how hot he thought she was. He had no idea she was at the Samsung counter right next to me at the time. She just looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. He never noticed she was there until she looked back when walking out of the store.

Were you worried your cousin was gonna freak out if you said something, or was that just good Hollywood etiquette?