Shooter in Las Vegas

Kerplop

New timeline.

Shot security guard.

Six minutes later fires first shot on crowd.

Shit just changed significantly. I don’t know what this means yet. But it means something.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New timeline.

Shot security guard.

Six minutes later fires first shot on crowd.

Shit just changed significantly. I don’t know what this means yet. But it means something.

Point of no return.

6 minutes is way to long for no one to know about or react to a shooting, let alone in a massive hotel. I'm sure he had people in the rooms around him. They didn't call Anyone? No one heard 200 rounds blasted into the hall?

I am supposed to go stay there in February. Not a chance in hell now.

Was just there. Everything normal. Life goes on. World keeps spinning. Could happen anywhere at any time.

Stop. I’ve got it

He’s what profilers call a “grievance collector”

He is intentionally checking into high price hotel rooms overlooking concerts for the expressed purpose of being righteously aggrieved by the noise invading his 1000$/nt tranquility. And then using that to justify lashing out at the inconsiderate people who don’t take his comfort into consideration as they listen to their loud music.

He decided what he would do a year or more ago. And has routinely reinforced how shitty people are and how crappy noise insulation is in hotels by intentionally exposing himself to them until he felt totally justified in killing.

That’s his motive.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/spycat...ound-collectors

Continued.

He’s a narcicist and a loner. He finds other people’s mere existence to be an annoyance. He is smarter than them and more important than them and they are like ants at the picnic that is his life.

Despite his contrived superiority and contempt for people he also feels isolated and envious of them especially as he watches them have fun. In ways he feels excluded from. He can’t go to a concert. He’d feel weird and uncomfortable. He wouldn’t know what to do. He can’t meet a normal woman. He has no normal social skills. He has to hang with the Philippino rent-a-bride or hookers.

Instead. He watches from thirty stories up and becomes incensed. He pretends it’s their noise and inconsideration that angers him, but really it’s about his feelings of isolation, exclusion and envy. He’s jealous of people having fun whether it be the people at the concert or the neighbors on the floor below. He feels excluded, So he wants to hurt them. But acknowledging the root cause of his anger exposes his pathetic insecurities. So he contrives a justification, like “the Grinch”. “They’re loud and annoying”.

And that justifies his hurting them.

Damn Roman. I think you hit it on the head

I’d bet $1000 on it. I had a grievance collector in my family. I should have seen it sooner.

He’s an over the hill version of Elliot Rogers. The UCSB massacre killer.

Continued.

He’s a narcicist and a loner. He finds other people’s mere existence to be an annoyance. He is smarter than them and more important than them and they are like ants at the picnic that is his life.

Despite his contrived superiority and contempt for people he also feels isolated and envious of them especially as he watches them have fun. In ways he feels excluded from. He can’t go to a concert. He’d feel weird and uncomfortable. He wouldn’t know what to do. He can’t meet a normal woman. He has no normal social skills. He has to hang with the Philippino rent-a-bride or hookers.

Instead. He watches from thirty stories up and becomes incensed. He pretends it’s their noise and inconsideration that angers him, but really it’s about his feelings of isolation, exclusion and envy. He’s jealous of people having fun whether it be the people at the concert or the neighbors on the floor below. He feels excluded, So he wants to hurt them. But acknowledging the root cause of his anger exposes his pathetic insecurities. So he contrives a justification, like “the Grinch”. “They’re loud and annoying”.

And that justifies his hurting them.

Okay, but why did he shave completely himself, including his eyebrows?

Okay, but why did he shave completely himself, including his eyebrows?

He didn’t shave his eyebrows. Look at the old photos. He never had any.

Why did he shave the head? He’s a goddamned nut job?

He can’t meet a normal woman. He has no normal social skills. He has to hang with the Philippino rent-a-bride or hookers.

My guess the woman before the concert was a hooker/etc he met and was able to have a drunk/high conversation with and mentioned this - and maybe she hates people too (easy as a hooker) so they connected on that in their haze.

He didn’t shave his eyebrows. Look at the old photos. He never had any.

Why did he shave the head? He’s a goddamned nut job?

Maybe he shaved his head because at one point he expected to escape and altered his look.

My guess the woman before the concert was a hooker/etc he met and was able to have a drunk/high conversation with and mentioned this - and maybe she hates people too (easy as a hooker) so they connected on that in their haze.

It’s confirmed she is a hooker. And he’s not having a conversation with her. This is a guy who has dehumanized EVERYBODY. Especially women. And especially hookers. They are pawns to him.

He sure as shit isn’t going to risk his life’s greatest work by tipping off a hooker first.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I actively loathe most conspiracy theories. But this whole thing is fucked.

I had a drunk friend piss in an elevator in Mandalay once. Security was on him within a minute or two exiting into the hallway in a 3300 room hotel. Want to see a magic show? Start a fight in a massive Vegas club. A dozen behemoths in sports coats will appear instantaneously and drag you out before anyone even sees them.

This guy shot a hotel employee and it took how long and he let how many bullets fly before they got to him?

Now MGM has come out and said that the police timeline is wrong, the the building engineer was on the 32nd floor checking a fire door that wouldn't open. While he was walking down the hall he heard gun shots, but they were not coming into the hallway. Once the security guard on the 32nd floor yelled to take cover, then he started to shoot into the hallway at them and the guard got hit in the leg. I wonder why the police didn't talk to MGM, or already watch the videos from the hotel before they came out with their timeline.

News is saying one of his houses was just broken into. They can't seem to find that anything was stolen, but that seems pretty.... weird. I mean, anyone who would do that would have to KNOW the FBI is watching that shit like a hawk and is in and out. So why would anyone risk breaking into his house?

News is saying one of his houses was just broken into. They can't seem to find that anything was stolen, but that seems pretty.... weird. I mean, anyone who would do that would have to KNOW the FBI is watching that shit like a hawk and is in and out. So why would anyone risk breaking into his house?

There’s crazy people everywhere. Probably trying to get a souvenir.

Cleaners. CIA. Wiping the house for evidence of past involvement ;)

Well.... if they obviously got IN and OUT without getting caught .....

Well.... if they obviously got IN and OUT without getting caught .....

Valid point.