Salomondrin.....

IanMan

As most here have said in the past and will agree with me, Salmondrin is a bit of a clown.  This whole McLaren Senna thing that happened with him is really odd and stinks IMO.  Now he posts this.  What baffles me is that the last few videos he's posted ALL have the comments disabled....  

His comments have been turned off for awhile. Seems he doesnt handle criticism well, or cant resist reading comments. 

I watched 10 sec of the video and tuned off , why would anyone cares what he has to say or thinks , he sounds like a complete idiot

So it's a "Boo Hoo I have "anxiety" about owning too many sportscars"? Ok... :lol2:

Didn't he post a video a while ago about how he isn't going to post on Youtube anymore?  Because he's still. posting. videos. :rolleyes:

He's a fcuking schmuck.

He's gonna sell all the cars, sue macca stating he fears for his life and had to sell them, wait for a settlement from him and his insurance company - someone told me he insured the Senna for what he paid (including the 500k overs) and for another 500k on top of that so he's smiling all the way to the bank on this one and will end up buying a Chiron or something similar when that dust settles.

3 hours ago, LA_Brit said:

He's a fcuking schmuck.

He's gonna sell all the cars, sue macca stating he fears for his life and had to sell them, wait for a settlement from him and his insurance company - someone told me he insured the Senna for what he paid (including the 500k overs) and for another 500k on top of that so he's smiling all the way to the bank on this one and will end up buying a Chiron or something similar when that dust settles.

Exactly. 

5 hours ago, LA_Brit said:

someone told me he insured the Senna for what he paid (including the 500k overs) and for another 500k on top of that so he's smiling all the way to the bank on this one and will end up buying a Chiron or something similar when that dust settles.

Wow, if thats true, now it makes sense. Go out get the exhaust to shoot flames so that it will catch on fire 10 days after you buy it. All while telling your insurance company your primary car is a Smart ForTwo, while having $1.5m(before the Senna) in cars. It all smelled fishy since he is such a douche. Hope I'm wrong and he's just a douche, not an insurance fraud kinda guy. 

3 minutes ago, LA_Brit said:

I don't think he planned it at all as opposed to taking advantage of a situation that happened.

I agree, it's more of an opportunity that has presented itself...

There was a Canadian owned 918 that burned to the ground as a gas station, I think the owner sued Porche..

On 1/16/2019 at 12:05 PM, Destructo said:

Was he having issues with the car?

It was a general observation about SoCal exotics getting lemon lawed at an abnormal rate.

I copypaste my comment from elsewhere:

Salomondrin is essentially a conartist. What these videos are is forging evidence that he was greatly hurt by the Senna deciding to burn and is going to need to sell his cars but is unable to make financially great decisions because he harmed his soul. So that he has leverage to twist McLaren's arm for way more money than what he even paid for the car. It is all acting and bad actors as they are, they know we would comment on this and reveal it in every other comment. I have never seen more fake shit. Apparently they tried to forge evidence also against other youtuber Effspot, I don't follow that guy but I heard Salomondrin and his wife lost the case hands down in court.

IANAL, but what exactly would his case be here? His car burned down and he was made financially whole by his insurance, and maybe more so if he had insured the premium. He has no claims that I'm aware of. You must show damages in court and anxiety from a car catching on fire won't pass the sniff test as far as I know.

He safely got out of the fire and even started to record a video of it for the Internet. It would be like suing Boeing because a plane had a malfunction and now you're scare to fly.

The reality is, in my opinion, that his channel is a financial failure. It really doesn't get that many views and he definitely loses a lot of money on his cars. His viewership is one that requires him to spend a lot of money on cars and he no doubt loses a fortune on many of them. I'm guessing he no longer wants to pay his friends to do it anymore either. Or he's just doing it for some sensational views. Unless we see someone else driving around in his cars, then he probably didn't even sell them.

I highly doubt he has any standing to sue McLaren for anything. He also bought the car used, thus he isn't the first owner and cannot Lemon Law it. In fact, I believe this would almost certainly ruin any claims he could make against McLaren. For all they know, the previous owner screwed with it.

If I had to take a guess, I would say that he will never post a new video again unless it is some salty whining and finger pointing to audience.

I see a lots of symptoms of drug addict. He is going through a ton of pot and even if it is now legal it is a drug that does eventually fcuk one up.

Lets see when his rented house comes back for sale: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/110-N-Rossmore-Ave-Los-Angeles-CA-90004/20779321_zpid/

Not defending salomondrin but he has posted new videos and i think that's the old house he was renting. 

To me it looks like he was up to something with all his bs about being afraid and shot like that... Then the internet called him out on it and he had to change his plan... Hell he went from wanting to sell all his cars to saying he wants to buy another Senna in his latest video... He's always contradicting himself so nothing new there. 

On 1/26/2019 at 6:20 AM, FrankN said:

that's the old house he was renting. 

yup. I know one of his old neighbors. nothing bad to say, just a guy with loud cars.

• 2 months later...