Diablo coming off the truck

murcivu

Quick impressions...

"everything" about this car is extreme

intimidating to drive (u can't just hop into the car for the first time & expect to be able to drive it like any other car...stalled at least 5 times before reaching my garage)

really low (scrapped the bumper entering the driveway, even when entering at an extreme angle)

really wide (keep on second guessing myself when trying to park in the garage...damn scared I was going to hit something)

pedals extremely close together (my shoe size is only a 9 & I had a hell of a time working the gas & clutch)

driving position will take some getting use to (everything in the cabin seem so distant...hellooo...helloooooo....hellooooooooo)

car is loud

That's it for now. Sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not. Absolutely love everything about the car. It's just really different jumping from my viper to a diablo. Really haven't gotten a chance to try out the car...it's been pouring like there's no tomorrow. Hopefully this weekend.

DSC05325.JPG

DSC05328.JPG

DSC05333.JPG

DSC05340.JPG

DSC05348.JPG

DSC05350.JPG

murcivu.......CONGRATS on your purchase of one Lamborghini's most beautiful sport cars ever made!!!!! White on white is a mindblowing combo!! :smile:

Thats gotta be a helluva feeling watching that truck pull up and knowing what you're about to see. Congrats the car is beautiful!!!

Very nice. The clutch is definitely a very different feel from any manual I had driven previously. I too stalled a few times. I wear a 12 but almost anything puma (speedcats) fit pretty well on the pedals. Mine has an aftermarket lift installed so i actually have much better clearance with this than i did with the viper. Without the lift, it would be ugly! Congrats on the car. Enjoy!!!

Thx everyone for the kinds words. It means a lot.

Thats gotta be a helluva feeling watching that truck pull up and knowing what you're about to see. Congrats the car is beautiful!!!

Thx...words can't describe

Nice! And you got it wet already! Haha...You popped its cherry!

...LOL (that's why the carpet is red :icon_mrgreen: )

Beautiful car. Now do it some justice and cleanup that gnarly garage.

Believe it or not...that was "cleaned up". But you're right, it could use some more spring cleaning.

Very nice. The clutch is definitely a very different feel from any manual I had driven previously. I too stalled a few times. I wear a 12 but almost anything puma (speedcats) fit pretty well on the pedals. Mine has an aftermarket lift installed so i actually have much better clearance with this than i did with the viper. Without the lift, it would be ugly! Congrats on the car. Enjoy!!!

Man Chipster...u got the cool stuff on your car (i.e. the knob, the aftermarket lift & of course the shoes)

really nice.

I can remember my first day.

It was magical.

You should buy Chipster's wheels and triple white

Thx Jason. Hope u were joking, but white wheels on top of a white car with white interior would definitely be pimpin'

Congrats, the car looks wonderful!

I don't see the VT badging....2wd Diablo?

Thx. Yes, it's 2wd.