I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!

D.Wiggs

Well, hello All LP bretheren. I am back after my long mission works through 3rd world countries spreading the word of Jesus Christ our one true lord and savior. It is through HIM that all things are possible... :eusa_dance:

So, I've been away because I have had both great and terrible occurrences. I moved houses and we are currently in the process of planning 5 enormous additions that have taken a ton of time. I lost my dad suddenly and unexpectedly in June which through a monkey wrench into everything. Since then, I have my own leasing company and have ridiculously huge news are the very near horizon to post here.

On the car front, the Murci is gone. In its place are a 2011 Performante for Emily and a 2010 SV for me (pics below). Also picked up a LR4 for the danes and soon to add a Panamera Turbo S as a sedan. Optimus is soon to be gone with a much larger SportsChassis to be built this coming year so there is a big overhauling of the fleet!

I look forward to being back on a little more frequently now that things are finally settling down. :icon_super:

Oh, and I will need a "Multi-Lambo Owner' title! :icon_mrgreen:

Most interestingly, I just got the SV delivered today and we dyno'd it (have the files). It put down 585 and 595 AWHP bone stock! 432 AWTQ. It will be RWD converted this weekend with another dyno to follow this week as well as weights, etc.

This winter it is undergoing the most extensive, comprehensive, and advanced TT system ever put on any Lamborghini. Power numbers will be around 1300 RWHP on pump 93, 1800-ish on C116. Car will be done in about 3 months.

It's good to be back!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! Congrats and good to see you back! ... But just like in our good old days with our performance arguements... YOU AINT SEEING A TRUE 1300RWHP ON PUMP GAS... :icon_thumleft:

Love the Performante, but prefer the stock wheels, and the SV is PERFECT!

Damn..balling out of control! Nice job, Wiggs. And nice to see you thanking the higher power for your blessings.

Now....why in the world are you going RWD if you are going to TT the car and make serious power?

Congrats again.

Sorry to hear about your dad...may he RIP

Nice! Congrats and good to see you back! ... But just like in our good old days with our performance arguements... YOU AINT SEEING A TRUE 1300RWHP ON PUMP GAS... :icon_thumleft:

Love the Performante, but prefer the stock wheels, and the SV is PERFECT!

Thanks man! It's good to be back and argue! I like your SV as well!

It's M's car; she loved the ADVs!

Hey; time will tell whether we make it or not. I'd rather aim for 1300 and fall a little short than aim for 1000 and do the same. The math works, now we'll see if it does in reality!

Damn..balling out of control! Nice job, Wiggs. And nice to see you thanking the higher power for your blessings.

Now....why in the world are you going RWD if you are going to TT the car and make serious power?

Congrats again.

I hope you caught the sarcasm! lol.

RWD is the only way to go if you are going to make a bullet-proof build.

Good to have you back with bawsss projects D. Keep us posted. And very sorry to hear of your loss.

But just like in our good old days with our performance arguements... YOU AINT SEEING A TRUE 1300RWHP ON PUMP GAS... :icon_thumleft:

I think Wiggs is trolling better than even you :icon_mrgreen:

Welcome back Dave. Sorry to see this bad economy hitting you so hard. Hang in there and things will pick up :icon_thumleft:

PS. Condolences about your father.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your fathers passing, my condolences to you and your family.

Otherwise, congrats on the cars and welcome back.

BTW, I STILL GOT YOUR BEANS!

welcome back.

White? WTF!

White is the new black.

They are company cars for his new church and ministry. White is the heavenly theme.

:eusa_dance:

Good to have you back with bawsss projects D. Keep us posted. And very sorry to hear of your loss.

Thank you and Thank you

Welcome back Dave. Sorry to see this bad economy hitting you so hard. Hang in there and things will pick up :icon_thumleft:

PS. Condolences about your father.

I'm just praying that they will! :icon_mrgreen:

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your fathers passing, my condolences to you and your family.

Otherwise, congrats on the cars and welcome back.

BTW, I STILL GOT YOUR BEANS!

Thanks...And I know you do!!!! :icon_butt:

Sorry, but for the love of Christ I cannot think who you are?

I'm your father.

Hey whats up David. Saw you at the hocking hills cruise (have the orange G, the only coupe there ha.) Sorry to hear about your dad. Congrats on the other success and lets get together soon in Cbus or Cincy.

Hey whats up David. Saw you at the hocking hills cruise (have the orange G, the only coupe there ha.) Sorry to hear about your dad. Congrats on the other success and lets get together soon in Cbus or Cincy.

Hey! Thanks a lot and would love to. Hopefully the weather will cooperate!