Spotted Members

Tommy

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unit6 shopping in Roma, he has DK plates. You can not touch the car but there are no word about the GF! :eusa_dance: ;)

th_84439_DSC00388_122_1022lo.JPGth_85177_DSC00389_122_620lo.JPGth_84454_DSC00392_122_1122lo.JPGth_84461_DSC00404_122_801lo.JPG

th_84465_DSC00399_122_637lo.JPGth_84467_DSC00400_122_513lo.JPGth_84493_DSC00401_122_1040lo.JPG

Unit6 shopping in Roma, he has DK plates. You can not touch the car but there are no word about the GF! :eusa_dance: ;)

th_84439_DSC00388_122_1022lo.JPGth_85177_DSC00389_122_620lo.JPGth_84454_DSC00392_122_1122lo.JPGth_84461_DSC00404_122_801lo.JPG

th_84465_DSC00399_122_637lo.JPGth_84467_DSC00400_122_513lo.JPGth_84493_DSC00401_122_1040lo.JPG

That's looking good.

Your car is registered in Denmark?? :eusa_think:

YES to shopping in Rome, but NO..... NOT!!! girlfriend !!! Business.

Car is registered in Denmark, if you have been around for a while you would already know that.

Because of my line of job I don't have any problems with the front number plate. On my Mercedes SL I have a original ///AMG Safety Car number plate in front.

My note in the front window: DON'T TOUCH - NON TOCCARE !!! helps a lot, and if they still do it........ I don't need to explain anymore.... I WILL send them FLYING and this is NOT BS. No excuse, last time I even used my CS REIZGAS..... Two thing I hate: people touching/leaning/sitting on my car or people driving like maybe 1m behind be...way too close if I brake. That makes me super angry....

And thanks dmendes and Sameer for the nice comments !!

Parking_Nice.JPG

AMG_3.jpg

YES to shopping in Rome, but NO..... not girlfriend !!! Business.

Car is registered in Denmark, if you have been around for a while you would already know that.

Because of my line of job I don't have any problems with the front number plate. On my Mercedes SL I have a original ///AMG Safety Car number plate in front.

My note in the front window: DON'T TOUCH - NON TOCCARE !!! helps a lot, and if they still do it........ I don't need to explain anymore.... I WILL send them FLYING and this is NOT BS. No excuse, last time I even used my CS REIZGAS..... Two thing I hate: people touching/leaning/sitting on my car or people driving like maybe 1m behind be...way too close if I brake. That makes me super angry....

And thanks dmendes and Sameer for the nice comments !!

and I thought I was the only one, I am super posseisive about my bull. I was in Rome last year, I loved it. Fantastic shopping.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HWjunkie was that you I spotted today in Topanga driving behind a 360? I was in my black g. Lot's of cars around there - red CGT, grey GT40, a few f cars. Beautiful day for a drive.

• 3 weeks later...
He is a playboy with a very good looking car :icon_mrgreen:.

But sameer don't let such a ugly girl :frocket: NEAR you car, it is bad for the image.

Me a playboy,,hehehe.

These "spotters" must not be in Ohio or PA because I have my car EVERYWHERE and you wouldn't believe how many people take pics of it on campus and it's never posted.

HWjunkie was that you I spotted today in Topanga driving behind a 360? I was in my black g. Lot's of cars around there - red CGT, grey GT40, a few f cars. Beautiful day for a drive.

was that you on Las Flores Canyon around 9:30am on Friday?

• 2 months later...