The Italian Flag

Placid

To my knowledge the green CT was a custom job from the factory for Malcolm Forbes...colour=money green

I thought the Forbes Countach was a darker green. That might not be the same car.

I thought the Forbes Countach was a darker green. That might not be the same car.

:iamwithstupid: the forbes car was a deeper green for sure...I remember the 60 minutes feature - it was posted here and seen photos, defitinitely darker green - EXACTLY like the color of money..go figure!

Ferruccio's car was and is white. It was never pearl. By the early wing with no side plates I would guess that is his old car.

May I correct you, Ferrucio's white LP400s was first red and later repainted to white.

Green one is not Forbes car, it is the only Countach in that green color from factory, and has only done a little over 500 km. It was first time registered in 2007! :icon_thumleft:

Great picture!

Ferruccio's car was and is white. It was never pearl. By the early wing with no side plates I would guess that is his old car.

Great job Gino!

I didn't say the color was pearl, I mean't that it was HIS pearl. :P

:iamwithstupid: the forbes car was a deeper green for sure...I remember the 60 minutes feature - it was posted here and seen photos, defitinitely darker green - EXACTLY like the color of money..go figure!

Correction again. The green Countach was not shown on the 60 minutes episode.........instead it showed his other Countach......a red one.

May I correct you, Ferrucio's white LP400s was first red and later repainted to white.

The story I know is was scheduled to be red but his Miura was red so he had them change it to white.

I don't think it was repainted in white I think it was changed in the build process before it was ever painted.

I'm not 100% but I don't think it was ever red.

The story I know is was scheduled to be red but his Miura was red so he had them change it to white.

I don't think it was repainted in white I think it was changed in the build process before it was ever painted.

I'm not 100% but I don't think it was ever red.

I know it was red because I know the car personally and saw the traces of the red colour...

These pictures on the lambo registry were taken when we visited Panicarola in 2004 with the german club.

I'm the one with the white shirt behind the right front fender, the one holding the drivers door is my stepson.

1121164b.jpg

Is it just me or this car looks good in every color?! Nice find.

:iamwithstupid: I wonder what it would look like in verde ithaca. Anyone able to photoshop one up, or have pics of one?