Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Horrifically embarrassing that our president would partake in something like this, but funny none the less.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/18e820ec3...nt-barack-obama

Embarrassing indeed; but it shows the true depth of his character, non-existent.

He has no sense of humor, he can't even take a joke or laugh at himself on a fake show hosted by a comedian's character without trying to tear apart the host.

Not to mention his shameless and unabashed plug for his failed policies.

Imho your president has good sense of humor he is just playing with the jack on same terms he is.

Yeah, thats kind of the jist of the show, the guests rip into the host quite relentlessly.

Still, Would Regan (Or well, ANY other P) do something like this?

I don't want a comedian. I want a leader. When he can't be that he reverts to the other.

I guess the George Bush years were pretty tough for you then Robster. That guy was pure comedy gold.

Granted he never meant to be, but it sure was hilarious.

Imho your president has good sense of humor he is just playing with the jack on same terms he is.

:iamwithstupid:

I don't want a comedian. I want a leader. When he can't be that he reverts to the other.

Still better than the president we have here who does nothing but smile for the cameras and get paid millions..

Singapore President: US$1,190,000

United States President: US$400,000

I guess there is no perfect president out there...and the Leader that everyone loves is in North Korea.. :lol2:

Still better than the president we have here who does nothing but smile for the cameras and get paid millions..

I guess there is no perfect president out there...and the Leader that everyone loves is in North Korea.. :lol2:

US president now gets $1million salary. Also priceless perks. Don't think he's underpaid in any way.

Edit : it is 400k I was wrong

US president now gets $1million salary. Also priceless perks. Don't think he's underpaid in any way.

While I agree that the perks are priceless and he's not underpaid, where do you see the $1m salary? I can't find any source online that says anything but $400k.

Yeah, thats kind of the jist of the show, the guests rip into the host quite relentlessly.

Still, Would Regan (Or well, ANY other P) do something like this?

Reagan would never do such a thing.

While I agree that the perks are priceless and he's not underpaid, where do you see the $1m salary? I can't find any source online that says anything but $400k.

You're right. It was raised to 400 in 2001. I thought it had been raised to 1mm but I think it went from 250k to 400k.

I guess the George Bush years were pretty tough for you then Robster. That guy was pure comedy gold.

The three people defending him: Foreigners. :icon_mrgreen: You're welcome to have him!

The three people defending him: Foreigners. :icon_mrgreen: You're welcome to have him!

I wasn't defending him, I was marvelling at George Bush's ability to make everyone laugh without even trying.

But sure, we'll take Obama. We can make a straight up trade, Obama for........um, whoever the president is of Canada. Or maybe it isn't a president, I think he's called something else. Not sure who it is but you can have him. Or her.

He or she has done a great job up here.

I wasn't defending him, I was marvelling at George Bush's ability to make everyone laugh without even trying.

But sure, we'll take Obama. We can make a straight up trade, Obama for........um, whoever the president is of Canada. Or maybe it isn't a president, I think he's called something else. Not sure who it is but you can have him. Or her.

He or she has done a great job up here.

You don't even need to send your president. Just send us Rob Ford and I'll feel like we got the better deal :icon_mrgreen:

it was a train wreck

I just read the last page and a half and didn't LOL once. To all of you I say...

youre-not-funny.jpg

...at least right now. Please rectify the situation.

Don't watch without headphones...you have been warned