Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

LOL! :lol2: never seen anyone get beat up by a bunch of dudes dressed up like cartoon characters. Entertaining.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am rolling..

One of my groomsman came across that and shared it with the group one night while we were all drinking in Vegas.

The quotes and laughter havent stopped since... :lol2:

I got smuggled 2 months a go on the street, somebody hit me in the head with something most likely with bottle.

I lost my conscious, got stitches on my head, broke bones in my hand, and I have a fracture line on front teeth.

I get the fun part of costumes but can not really laugh...

I got smuggled 2 months a go on the street, somebody hit me in the head with something most likely with bottle.

I lost my conscious, got stitches on my head, broke bones in my hand, and I have a fracture line on front teeth.

I get the fun part of costumes but can not really laugh...

Holy shit, what?

I think he meant mugged.

Yeah I get that, but dude that's crazy.

Damn, that's horrible, do you know who did that to you?

I have no memory of getting hitted, but I have vague recollection for person I saw on the street before it happened, and one person who matches my recollection did hammer out of blue 5-6 other people on the same weekend and got caught. But I have not enough evidence for it, and cops didn't really do much considering that downtown Helsinki is littered with closed-circuit cameras.

rmtn I am very sorry to see what's happened to you, karma will get the POS who did this to you!

I am sure about that. If you attack innocent people on the street like that, It wont be your first or your last time doing something very stuped, and at some point you are going to get it back or get caught.

I have no memory of getting hitted, but I have vague recollection for person I saw on the street before it happened, and one person who matches my recollection did hammer out of blue 5-6 other people on the same weekend and got caught. But I have not enough evidence for it, and cops didn't really do much considering that downtown Helsinki is littered with closed-circuit cameras.

Hammer??

As in you were hit in the head with a hammer? Holy shit! I'm glad you're ok! That could have gone much much worse.

Nono, I mean hammering = hitting.

I was hit most propably with a bottle. It's really hard to know when i dont remember that moment.

But I am all recovered and good now, could have been easily a lot worse situation.