Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like someone took a pic of RomanDad's front gate.

h9E43FDFB.jpg

I got smuggled 2 months a go on the street, somebody hit me in the head with something most likely with bottle.

I lost my conscious, got stitches on my head, broke bones in my hand, and I have a fracture line on front teeth.

I get the fun part of costumes but can not really laugh...

Just read this, glad to see you are okay.

This is between lol and damn because it's funny but freaking master piece at the same time!

wow that is some terrific skill right there.

This is between lol and damn because it's funny but freaking master piece at the same time!

Those crazy Asians, they sure do become masters at some oddball skillsets :)

Saw the spoiler out of the corner of my eye and got excited.. then I saw the rest.

post-11867-1411716500_thumb.jpg

Nice, I hadn't yet considered the Porsche logo billboard on my car. I'll have to keep that in mind for next year's mods! :aiwebs_017:

I hate it so fcuking much when people put those things on their car. I'll never forget the "red wonder" 911 locally that some guy was selling. Red car, red leather interior, red painted dash, red gauges. To top that off, he had the badge (huge badges) embroidered on the seats, and the rear seats. There was badges on the dash near the gauges, and on the glove box..... and on the same place as the car above. It's hard to ruin a 911, but dammit, he managed.

Seriously... hat tip to who did this to Trump

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-glouc...rshire-29406803

Tycoon Donald Trump 'may sue' over Fred West tweet

Billionaire Donald Trump has said he "may sue" a Twitter user who tricked him into retweeting an image of British serial killers Fred and Rose West.

Mr Trump shared the spoof message that claimed the pair looked at him as a "big inspiration" and asked him to "RT for their memory".

Later he tweeted: "I guess this teaches you not to be nice or trusting."

Fred West was charged with a dozen murders in Gloucester but killed himself before the trial in 1995.

Rose West was convicted of 10 murders - many at the couple's home in Gloucester - and jailed for life. She was told when she was sentenced in 1995 that she should never be released.

Mr Trump was contacted by the Twitter user early on Monday, urging him to retweet the image of the Wests.

The tycoon, who features on the US version of reality TV show The Apprentice, later deleted the message after it was widely shared on the social media site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West