Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just in Georgia, drove through from the Florida border to Atlanta and didn't see any tanks, so I think it's safe now.

I was just in Georgia, drove through from the Florida border to Atlanta and didn't see any tanks, so I think it's safe now.

Damn! Glad you're ok! I heard russians were trashing the place ! :icon_mrgreen:

I can't believe someone can be that ignorant. I think it is done on purpose :) Hope so at least ... -

Damn! Glad you're ok! I heard russians were trashing the place ! :icon_mrgreen:

I can't believe someone can be that ignorant. I think it is done on purpose :) Hope so at least ... -

My guess is she is a 13 year old girl. I thought they take keyboarding class? lol... :eusa_wall:

Christianity Zombie Jesus is the funniest shit i've seen in along time...had me cracking up in my office.

f-Georgia-6324.jpg

OMG How Thick...Dont these people go to school...You would think after posting on a site like that, a simple Google search would be in order... :eusa_wall:

OMG How Thick...Dont these people go to school...You would think after posting on a site like that, a simple Google search would be in order... :eusa_wall:

HAHAHA.... holy crap... people are amazing... both good and bad ways

You have obviously never been to the great state of Georgia.

What did she say?

she made a comment (roughly translated) "work makes you free" then chuckled.

the controversy of it is that this phrase was that they used at the Auschwitcz concentration camp.

The girl didnt know that (obviously her history isnt that good) and everyone thaught that her saying that then chuckling afterwards was really offensive and in poor taste.

so then she is there appologising for it as she didnt know about the concentration camp connection of the phrase.

Talking of Germans and the German language.

"the Germans put up a sign saying "Gott Mit Uns" which means "God is with us". So we put up a sign in English saying "We Got Mittens Too". I don't know if they enjoyed that joke"

she made a comment (roughly translated) "work makes you free" then chuckled.

the controversy of it is that this phrase was that they used at the Auschwitcz concentration camp.

The girl didnt know that (obviously her history isnt that good) and everyone thaught that her saying that then chuckling afterwards was really offensive and in poor taste.

so then she is there appologising for it as she didnt know about the concentration camp connection of the phrase.

Ahh, thanks for the translation!