• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wtf001.jpg

No cheating during exams.

I'd be screwed in college!!

Quite a few times I was praying the guy I was copying knew WTF was going on... hence trying to get at least 2 to compare ;)

^^^ lol at 6:23-24 for use of World of Warcraft sounds. And then lol @ 8:00 for go go gadget skates.

Not picture, but a hilarious true story:

So a guy moves into a new neighborhood and one Sunday he comes home and his dog is chewing on a rabbit that it had apparently found and killed. He looks over and sees an open rabbit cage in his neighbors yard and knows they have kids.

The neighbors are not home and he's panicing. He hasn't met the neighbors before and wondering what he's going to do about this. He decides to clean off the rabbit carcass so at least the family can bury their dead pet.

After cleaning it off it's looking pretty good. So good infact that it could be mistaken for sleeping. He decides to blow dry it and then puts it back in the cage looking like it's sleeping. He then fixes the fence where his dog got through.

The neighbors get back and the kids eventually go to the back yard and start playing. The he see a kid walk over to the rabbit cage and then that kid calls over his brother. Both kids are distraught and call their parents over.

The parents come out and look at the rabbit that has apparently died in its sleep.

Later the guy goes and meets the neighbors and the dad says, "You know the damndest thing happened. Our rabbit died a couple of days ago and we buried him and today he appeared back in his cage."

So a guy moves into a new neighborhood and one Sunday he comes home and his dog is chewing on a rabbit that it had apparently found and killed. He looks over and sees an open rabbit cage in his neighbors yard and knows they have kids.

The neighbors are not home and he's panicing. He hasn't met the neighbors before and wondering what he's going to do about this. He decides to clean off the rabbit carcass so at least the family can bury their dead pet.

After cleaning it off it's looking pretty good. So good infact that it could be mistaken for sleeping. He decides to blow dry it and then puts it back in the cage looking like it's sleeping. He then fixes the fence where his dog got through.

The neighbors get back and the kids eventually go to the back yard and start playing. The he see a kid walk over to the rabbit cage and then that kid calls over his brother. Both kids are distraught and call their parents over.

The parents come out and look at the rabbit that has apparently died in its sleep.

Later the guy goes and meets the neighbors and the dad says, "You know the damndest thing happened. Our rabbit died a couple of days ago and we buried him and today he appeared back in his cage."

LOLS

That's NUCKING FUTS! (Quote from Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star, which is where that rabbit scene is from)

That's NUCKING FUTS! (Quote from Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star, which is where that rabbit scene is from)

Yeah, someone snopes'd me and i told the teller. Oh well, still a funny story.

Yeah, someone snopes'd me and i told the teller. Oh well, still a funny story.

WOW I think I heard the rabbit story close to ten years ago...so did someone tell you the story and you believed it or what? lol

WOW I think I heard the rabbit story close to ten years ago...so did someone tell you the story and you believed it or what? lol

I"m only 14 years old, so if I heard it 10 years ago I'd not rememeber.