Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

The basic theory is that they are "unwillingly born" unto the laws of the land which they have no choice over at birth and have the god given right to reject those laws that were placed upon them without their permission.

Wait so... how does one go about being willingly born somewhere? :lol2: and how does one manage to legally establish what laws you wish to live under once you're born? I guess some people bust out of the womb with a pad and paper and 4 years of law school.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The basic theory is that they are "unwillingly born" unto the laws of the land which they have no choice over at birth and have the god given right to reject those laws that were placed upon them without their permission.

"unwillingly born" :lol2:

I think that would make for a very strong case against their parents. :lol2:

Lol at the photo bomber

i had to go back a second time to see that, and that is lol worthy. not that he is there, but that you noticed the dude at all

assuming the subtitles are true, i 100% condone that :D

awesome :D

That is justice. If we were allowed to do that type of stuff here there would be a lot less crime ;)

Whenever someone gets on my ass when I'm driving the 911... I think, "I hope you have really good brakes..."

gUPk5.png