AZ Mercedes Accident scene pics and Info.

Allan-Herbie

Wow, apparently being labeled as a forum of "self-proclaimed street racers" got under the skin of the mods over there and they closed the thread. I imagine it will be just a matter of time before they delete the whole thing...just wait until the papers pick up on the "kill" section...

:iamwithstupid:

What a bunch of idiots!! I can't believe the "kill" section is still up there.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the media is reading Benzworld! Come Read Lambopower!!!! :lol2: :lol2:

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/105611

Everyone should email the writer of the article. Explain how those on MBworld are a bunch of cock bag 40 year olds who drive sedans and post "kills" like they are still in high school..

Dennis Welch

[email protected]

Everyone should email the writer of the article. Explain how those on MBworld are a bunch of cock bag 40 year olds who drive sedans and post "kills" like they are still in high school..

Dennis Welch

[email protected]

:iamwithstupid:

I am sure the family and friends of the deceased lawmaker would be extremely gracious for the thorough, logical, and intelligent analysis of the tragedy, which would is the exact type of reporting needed to ensure these idiots pay for their deadly crime.

Someone should mention the discussions here to the press and give access to the reports. Great job Allan!

Definitely, from the photos and the detailed description of the incident from eyewitness and export reports, any claimed speeds beneath 100mph are terribly way off.

Wow -- I hate to say it, but I'm feeling less and less inclined to feel sorry for the Mercedes and Mustang drivers. Originally it seemed like 70mph in a 45mph, while irresponsible, wasn't too horrible, that the cars may not have been racing, and that the Camaro might share partial blame for the accident. But the driver of the Camaro was thrown seventy five feet. That's a ridiculous number when you consider that he was inside a vehicle at the time of impact.

I think if everyone on here was perfectly honest, we would all admit to having raced from time to time, or at least in the past. I know I have. But who would take it this far? Triple digit speeds on public roads - with intersections, traffic lights, turning traffic - is out of this world. I sincerely hope they eventually find out these guys were doing no more than 70, or maybe even less, but it's looking less and less like that's a possibility.

Seventy five feet... unbelievable.

Things like this really makes you think. While I don't street race it's not uncommon to do triple digit speeds on the highway. Even though the road is clear in the left lane all it takes for a major accident is someone changing lanes without checking their mirror. If traffic is moving at 70mph and I'm doing 140mph and someone gets infront of me that's like hitting an object standing still at 70mph.

175 feet of skid marks after the impact?? Crash analysis will put these guys at BIG numbers!! Science, together with witnesses, wether professional or ameteur, will kill these guys..

LOL he is too much of a coward to come back here and publically post his garbage.

Please explain to us Juice how you can still refute the evidence your boy was travelling inxecess of 70mph and was racing!

I had mentioned to him to leave it alone overhere, I have not looked at MB world to see if he is continuing his discussion over there but I'm guessing that is not why he is posting here anymore for the time being.

I had mentioned to him to leave it alone overhere, I have not looked at MB world to see if he is continuing his discussion over there but I'm guessing that is not why he is posting here anymore for the time being.

He was being pretty vocal in regards to speed, vectors, etc.

But, the mods have closed that thread........for the time being.

Dennis Welch

[email protected]

We should let them know that Lambpower concluded their own investigation, and that they are both guilty as charged, sentanced to having to drive a 1982 Turbodiesel forever.

We should let them know that Lambpower concluded their own investigation, and that they are both guilty as charged, sentanced to having to drive a 1982 Turbodiesel forever.

Van Brackel wont be driving ANY car for a while.

After he gets out, what happens to his insurability??? Id be surprised if he could get any.

Van Brackel wont be driving ANY car for a while.

After he gets out, what happens to his insurability??? Id be surprised if he could get any.

Byt he time he gets out, Ill be retired living on an Island somewhere.

Byt he time he gets out, Ill be retired living on an Island somewhere.

Go get me a mai tai Gilligan....

09_06_Gilligan.jpg

seeing the pictures of Cal and his wife really bring this to an emotional level. He was not a Camaro, but a person who lost his life for what? Nothing.

His poor wife and family.

Wow, they deleted the entire post :(.. not suprising though....

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=224269

some of the posts in the thread were a disgrace to the deceased and anyone else reading them . so many said the speed was fcuk all on impact , yea like fcuk it was . to pull the thread means there are bigger issues to surface from this .

some of the posts in the thread were a disgrace to the deceased and anyone else reading them . so many said the speed was fcuk all on impact , yea like fcuk it was . to pull the thread means there are bigger issues to surface from this .

MBworld has been named in the press and is becomming part of the story (like I predicted they would).... Pulling that was the nicest thing anybody could have done for the defendants.... Because that pile of tripe did them no favors....

seeing the pictures of Cal and his wife really bring this to an emotional level. He was not a Camaro, but a person who lost his life for what? Nothing.

His poor wife and family.

I can't even imagine the terrible guilt and regret that's going through the two drivers that caused this horrific mess.

If you ever think you're having a bad day..I suggest you take a moment and think of the family's and individual's involved in this accident and you'll come to your senses on what a "Bad Day" really is.

I'm just wondering, but doesn't pulling it make the thread look guilty...? Could someone say, "SEE!! They pulled a thread and got rid of the evidence!" or something? Or was it perfectly legal to eliminate the thread? (I'm guessing it was, but I don't know enough about the law).

MBworld has been named in the press and is becomming part of the story (like I predicted they would).... Pulling that was the nicest thing anybody could have done for the defendants.... Because that pile of tripe did them no favors....

I don't know when it exactly happened but these younger "enthusiast" MB owners are quickly rising to the apex of the shithead pyramid of online car communities.

Maybe Allan's right, the attractive leases are what allow these mouth-breathers to afford a car they actually CAN'T afford. You don't see BMW owners acting like this on their boards, and perhaps that's because typically BMW leases are unattractive and not incentivized on the M cars.

It's a shame, the latest Benzes are great vehicles...who would have thought that Mustang owners would take the next step up into an AMG product?

Yep, I figured it would be deleted soon after they closed it. Not suprising really, especially after they saw allan's pics and slowly came to the realization that Mr. Wizard's initial calculations were showing a POST COLLISION speed of 40-50 MPH...which indicated a PRE-COLLISION speed of 100 mph or more. All of a sudden the posts went to "maybe we should close this thread" and "we are being called street racers, the media sucks". Meanwhile the Kill section keeps going strong with the same crap mentality that resulted in killing someone.

The BEnz community is made up of people who for the most part have only one car, they need it to be their everything, the minivan, the work vehicle and the weekend racer. They are in the car on a constant basis, hence they look for cheap thrills at all time.

Exotic car owners on the otherhand, have more than one car and inmo, drive their exotics to actually experience enjoyable driving. I dont know any exotic owners who go out HUNTING for kill stories. That doesnt mean that the occasional race doesnt happen, But most ( their are exceptions) would not race some idiot in a pos Mustang on a city street. For example several years back there was a story on an idiot driving a Diablo 6.0 who swerved into oncoming traffic racing a Corvette. They had an article in a Lambo mag, I believe called the Matador, as to how sad it was, and what an entusiast he was. fcuk him, that guy was an incredible douchebag who not only killed himself but some inncoent people in a Volvo I believe it was.

Im certainly not against giving it a go, but there is a time and a place.