Haters

Luxeous

Hey queerbait I worked things out with beachbummed and admitted my mistake,

Now before you pretend you are in his league why don't you show something more than a viper. Can you afford a 430 or 640?

can you drop that already, you've said it 3 times in this thread

you want a challenge, try buying one in africa :lol2:

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(as mentioned by a friend) was that my purchase has motivated many others to get off their ass and make something of themselves.

Someone on the board said fcuk everyone, you only have a few true friends. That turned out to be true.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Don't get much hater stuff, but I have one you can add to the list.

From a vendor of ours when he saw me standing near one of my cars in a lot talking to someone... "Man, I guess we don't charge you enough".

I dont get too much hating.

One situation does stand out.

At one of the malls, they have Valet parking in a semi enclosed area. The sounds echo and vibrate around. Also, across the valet are restaraunts.

I started up my car, and was warming it up(usually two minutes). It is pretty loud on start up. This guy comes over, taps on my window and starts screaming at me. I cant hear a damn thing since my car is drowning his voice out. Then, when I leave, the patrons at the restaraunt start clapping.

Don't get much hater stuff, but I have one you can add to the list.

From a vendor of ours when he saw me standing near one of my cars in a lot talking to someone... "Man, I guess we don't charge you enough".

I have had that reply before.

My return comment is " That's okay, I buy most of my product from your competitor. He is usually a little cheaper".

Last night my freind and I pull up to a local business to talk to a friend ( and Lambo owner)

This intoxicated moron with drunk skanks in tow comes up and proceeds to say how his friends dad has a 6.0 SE and he wouldn't want either of our two cars (91 Diablo or 87 Countach).

I was polite but two thoughts came to mind.

"Don't worry, based on the lifestyle you lead, you'll never have to make that choice."

" How fast would said skanks drop your loser ass to accept a ride in either of these cars"( Not that I would ever ask them).

Maybe Texas is a little different. In about 3 years of ownership, I cannot recall a single comment (that i have overheard) that has been negative. Most just say "beautiful car" or something along those lines. For those that show more of an interest I am happy to oblige by further discussion. I have gotten the "how much does it cost" line. Usually, I just tell them. As stated before, most are not a-holes, they really would like to know how much it costs.

I am logging the comebacks into memory though. Never know when one will be needed.

can you drop that already, you've said it 3 times in this thread

you want a challenge, try buying one in africa :lol2:

Fair enough, especially since deam somehow has no reply since I called him out on this BS.

Sameer, friends sometimes can not stand for you to achieve mor than them. Its an inferiority complex they have. In fact if they do act like that they are inferior. If they were not inferior they'd be happy for you and impressed with you.

Mike-S, is it really hard to get an exotic in a place like South Africa?

Fair enough, especially since deam somehow has no reply since I called him out on this BS.

Sameer, friends sometimes can not stand for you to achieve mor than them. Its an inferiority complex they have. In fact if they do act like that they are inferior. If they were not inferior they'd be happy for you and impressed with you.

In africa taxes for exotic cars when they are bought can usually double if not triple the price of what they would cost here in the US

You are so right, A few good friends i've met at at the lambo/ferrari meets really changed my motivation towards life in general, not only cars. It's a type of lifestyle to be able to enjoy these kinds of luxury's. Seeing people succeed, makes me want to work even harder!

:iamwithstupid:

Some people tell me why do you hang out with people with Exotic cars when you dont own one? I tell them, you are what you surround yourself with. Every time I hang out with Adnan, Doug, Bill, Mike, Fred, Bernard, Peter, etc, I want to work harder/smarter to get what I want in life. Some people like myself werent dealt the best hand at birth, and you have to work twice as hard to get what you want in life. Its funny that when people ask me how old I am in my industry they are baffled that I have been able to get as far as I have in the short amount of time that I have been doing it. I dont see anything wrong with it as I wouldnt have it any other way. I need to climb as fast as I can to have as much passive income as possible to eventually work for myself.

LP is a double edged sword. I learn alot from well experienced elders/ but I am online many times when I should be working. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_thumleft:

In africa taxes for exotic cars when they are bought can usually double if not triple the price of what they would cost here in the US

yip gas,

as lambo-g-car said precisely - not to mention that i am not affiliated with the mining industry at ALL.

an exige s here costs 100k USD, you can imagine what an f430 etc. is going for then :)

I dont get too much hating.

One situation does stand out.

At one of the malls, they have Valet parking in a semi enclosed area. The sounds echo and vibrate around. Also, across the valet are restaraunts.

I started up my car, and was warming it up(usually two minutes). It is pretty loud on start up. This guy comes over, taps on my window and starts screaming at me. I cant hear a damn thing since my car is drowning his voice out. Then, when I leave, the patrons at the restaraunt start clapping.

Had the same thing happen with me one time with the roadster at an open air restaurant. I pulled in out front to wait for someone to come out and sat there at idle, not really thinking about how loud my exhaust is. After a couple of minutes, I got tired of waiting, turned the car off and went inside to find the person I came to pick up. As I passed one of the outdoor tables, one of the guys starts yelling at me about how loud my car was and that he was about to come over and tell me to "turn the fcuking thing off". I apologized and told him and his table that I was so used to the exhaust I forgot how loud it was. But as I walk away, the guy starts to mouth off again. Great thing is this place is also popular with the biker set. As I'm walking out, several guys (who look like they knew the prison system pretty well) were gunning the exhaust on their Harleys. I walked up to them, pointed to the asshole at the table and said that guy over there says to tell you to"turn those fcuking bikes off now". I then went straight over to my car and left.

Guest skokos
Had the same thing happen with me one time with the roadster at an open air restaurant. I pulled in out front to wait for someone to come out and sat there at idle, not really thinking about how loud my exhaust is. After a couple of minutes, I got tired of waiting, turned the car off and went inside to find the person I came to pick up. As I passed one of the outdoor tables, one of the guys starts yelling at me about how loud my car was and that he was about to come over and tell me to "turn the fcuking thing off". I apologized and told him and his table that I was so used to the exhaust I forgot how loud it was. But as I walk away, the guy starts to mouth off again. Great thing is this place is also popular with the biker set. As I'm walking out, several guys (who look like they knew the prison system pretty well) were gunning the exhaust on their Harleys. I walked up to them, pointed to the asshole at the table and said that guy over there says to tell you to"turn those fcuking bikes off now". I then went straight over to my car and left.

LOL!! :lol2:

as lambo-g-car said precisely - not to mention that i am not affiliated with the mining industry at ALL.

I know you have never said what you do, I thought for sure thats what you were part of. Now I have no idea.

Congrats on your success.

haha awesome.

Honestly guys, this may sound wierd but ever since I've owned my Murcie, 1-2 old friends of mine have just turned cold towards me. I ask myself if I said anything wrong to them but I am sure if I did I would know. It upsets me at times thinking that such old friends would act this way but the fact is that they just dont bother about me like they used to. I tell myself it's not worth getting upset over such people but I'm only human.

I feel the pain as I have the same problem. Not only friends, but also family members have turned their backs. Its pretty sad thinking at one point we were really close but after a car purchase, everything seemed to go the other way. There actually came a point in my life when I realized who matters and who never did but I try not to worry about it too much. There's a reason why they didn't make it to my future.

As important as they were in my life, I'm not dropping anything I have just so we would be as close as we used to. I worked so hard to be where I'm at right now so its just right to reward myself something that I enjoy.

Don't get me wrong, I too was at one point jealous of people who owned my dream cars. Instead of talking shit, I was motivated to work 10 times as hard which lead me to great accomplishments. Turns out that jealousy is not always a bad thing. :D

yip gas,

an exige s here costs 100k USD, you can imagine what an f430 etc. is going for then :)

Mike as I've told you on exotixboard, you are a baller, but if you just moved here to America you would be THE baller!

Mike as I've told you on exotixboard, you are a baller, but if you just moved here to America you would be THE baller!

But he can not leave that beautiful view behind! :D

I mostly got nice comments about the car, I did get the usual "How much does it cost mate?" I just say a lot, or too much no idea what else to say but some of them are genuinly interested in knowing.

One situation that I will never forget, I was filling up, walked inside to pay an older gentlement approched me and said, I would like to congratulate you on whatever you are doing to be able to afford such an amazing car! It made me feel all warm inside :icon_mrgreen: I didn't know what to say to such nice comment, I just blotted out a stupid , thank you.

Another comment, gas station, as I was walking out an older guy again said to me; "Wow this must be the new Viper!" :lol2: I said no it is not it is a Lamborghini! He said:" A what??" I just left laughing.

Ok I know this tread is about haters, I do have one:

The worst comment I had definitely from a hater, as I was sitting at the lights on a very busy road, a pedestrian came to my window with his girlfriend (quite an attractive girl) she smiled and said to me

"What a hot looking car, you must be able to pick up some attractive chicks!"

I looked over to my wife smiled and said "Thank you, this hot looking chick is actually my wife!", her boyfriend proceeds to say:

" Yes but it is the small one!" implying that I wasn't driving a Murci.

I said to the girl:

"You must be so disappointed that your good looks didn't work in your favor this time around!"

She started laughing, he looked baffled, I heard him ask:

What does he mean?"

She said "Don't worry he was only joking didn't you hear that was his wife with him."

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I mostly got nice comments about the car, I did get the usual "How much does it cost mate?" I just say a lot, or too much no idea what else to say but some of them are genuinly interested in knowing.

One situation that I will never forget, I was filling up, walked inside to pay an older gentlement approched me and said, I would like to congratulate you on whatever you are doing to be able to afford such an amazing car! It made me feel all warm inside :icon_mrgreen: I didn't know what to say to such nice comment, I just blotted out a stupid , thank you.

Another comment, gas station, as I was walking out an older guy again said to me; "Wow this must be the new Viper!" :lol2: I said no it is not it is a Lamborghini! He said:" A what??" I just left laughing.

The worst comment I had definitely from a hater, as I was sitting at the lights on a very busy road, a pedestrian came to my window with his girlfriend (quite an attractive girl) she smiled and said to me

I looked over to my wife smiled and said "Thank you, this hot looking chick is actually my wife!", her boyfriend proceeds to say:

I said to the girl:

"You must be so disappointed that your good looks didn't work in your favor this time around!"

What does he mean?"

She said "Don't worry he was only joking didn't you hear that was his wife with him."

:lol2: :lol2:

HAHAHAHAHA... classic great response to the assh@le ..thats one of the best lines ever!

This is great. Going to have to write it down because I know I will screw it up badly if I try to remember it.

I said to the girl:

What does he mean?"

These are both priceless! :lol:

Guest miyagi

I said to the girl:

What does he mean?"

Great one :icon_mrgreen:

I always get the "how much does it cost" question, I do find it a little off putting but I usually just avoid it.......

I was driving down the road cruising towards a set of traffic lights and some guy hit the horn to get my attention and when I looked at him he gave me the middle finger.....lol.....I couldn't believe I fell for it :eusa_wall:

Talking of parking..................the G has long doors and over here when parking in bays you NEVER have enough space.....One day I parked in a under ground car park and some Ass hole parked so close to me that I couldn't get into my car.

So the next time I go back I park just over the line to give myself more space and guess what I find that someone has thrown rubbish on my car and the parking attendant has given me a $200 fine for taking up two spaces.....

I never respond to any negative comments, I haven't got the time and most people don't want no drama really. They just talking shit.

I did hear one that made me laugh though.......I parked my car outside the local supermarket in my town and I suppose I am fairly well known.....not in person but just as the guy who is young and has the all black cars.........anyway I walk past a group of 4/5 people and I hear one guy mutter something about me having a small appendage. (I didn't look round, I thought about saying something back for a split second) But just then, I hear one of the girls in the group say in a confused voice "well he looks like he has a BIG one to me?!" :shock:

Everyone in the group immediatly starts laughing at him and best of all some middle aged lady has heard what was said, looks at my crotch area and gives me a suggestive smile just as I walk into the store. :lol2:

I was soo looking forward to walking back out the store and seeing his face but he was gone by the time I got out :(

95% of my experiences with others have been positive. I've heard "beautiful car, you must really enjoy driving it", etc. I do get a lot of "what do you do for a living" and "how much does that cost" and "how fast does that go" but as mentioned earlier, I don't think these people are hating, they are just getting the whole story to go home and tell their friends. I think a lot of people view it as a once in a lifetime sighting so they want to ask all of the questions they can!

this has turned out to be quite the thread, expectedly. last year's was mentioned and was also a kick. a few different aspects in play here do bring important points. One being, ok so people say things like "well if i had that kind of cash i wouldn't blow it on a car" etc.. yes they are attempting to rationalize to themselves that NOT owning one is actually better (because they think they never can own one), but more importantly, why is this even a concern of theirs? Society is hell bent on owning shit. Being rich. When i'm owner status, I think it'll be important to stress that the car is a passion, not an im better than you show piece. And two, yes these cars inspire people. Every time I see an exotic i get this feeling of great drive and motivation to achieve. I got it everyday when I interned in london and walked by the lambo dealership to work. It was like they were hanging out in the showroom saying "go work hard and think smart. we'll be here when you're ready". It was great.

Well said!