Twin Turbo Gallardo For Sale

Crazy1

Lambostrip.jpg

Fellow Lamborghini Community,

It is with great, great sadness, ironic fate (remember the recent discussion on value of used TT's?) and unfortunate circumstances that I am forced to sell the best sports car I have ever owned and had the pleasure to experience. Car details and pricing can be found in my post to this thread: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...31964&st=20

I am officially announcing that I must put my performance automobile masterpiece (A Heffner Twin Turbo Gallardo fully customized) up for sale after just suffering a huge financial loss on my first major real estate investment property which I got screwed on (major financial partner backed out leaving my money at risk) that just went into default resulting in total loss of my money that has shaken me to the core. This has left me scrambling to recover and ensure I can keep my home as well as my very successful new media business healthy and operational since doing this deal at this time really stretched me but it appeared so solid I could not resist. This now requires me selling any and all unnecessary toys and equipment I can to regain some much needed funds for personal and business operating capital and general cash flow.

Since I know this Lamborghini community is filled with many self made, caring and successful people in all areas of business I want to reach out and ask anyone interested in the car or even preferably one of several other possible ways I can get back the solid footing I need and still keep this wonderful car to please HELP me!

A couple possible alternative ways of working around this terrible situation so my home and business don't suffer:

1.) Taking in an investment partner and giving away some of the equity in my 11 year old, award winning, digital content creation business (feature films, tv show development, music / recording/ artist development, websites, interactive media, print, branding, distribution, etc... http://www.bmediainc.com

2.) Selling all or a portion of my shares of several fantastic entertainment properties I have large invested interests in including the feature film 5-25-77 http://www.5-25-77.com a piece of several large music artists careers, several different tv show properties (golf show, cooking show, car show, reality tv pilot), an adult animated tv series in development and a few others. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/conten...b42c7011decc889

http://www.thefairwaygourmet.com/

3.) Saving the fantastic real estate property I am now in default on. If anyone on this board is looking for an amazing real estate investment property which includes a fully operational recording studio and resort in Belize at an unbelievable price with an unbelievable management team ready to run it for you who already run the #1 resort in all of Belize http://www.azulbelize.com (I can legally still close on the property even though I have now defaulted on the purchase contract but I only have 25 more days left to make good on this before all my money is lost for good and could get into greater detail with anyone interested). Here are some pics I took during my last trip down there http://www.bmediainc.com/matagrande/

Bottom line - I am not an extremely rich person but have worked my way up from absolutely nothing through extremely hard work starting at the age of 17 years old to build a very successful and award winning business. This has earned me a very good living including fine toys like my Lamborghini and Viper and now my whole world is in jeopardy because I ventured out into a territory I don't know well that went bad after already over extending myself - a cocktail for disaster.

I really need help and I need it fast - any and all suggestions, interests or available support would be appreciated beyond words!

Sincerely,

Jim McClain

Very sorry to hear about your current situation. If selling the car will help your current situation then good luck. You can always start another twin turbo project. Best of luck to you.

Was this the first one built for Wayne (Gforce)?

Never mind. Yes, it is.

Sorry to hear about your turn. Everything happens for a reason- you will get through this.

Wow, sorry to hear about the financial troubles, especially from someone so close to home. I keep hearing about it happening to more and more people. I've had my fair share of ups and downs. When it's up it feels like sitting on top of a mountain and when it's down it feels like what's left to live for. I will say from my downs, I've always learned something about myself and found new avenues to explore and it always turned out for the better, I'm sure it will for you too. Hope you find strength in your moments of weakness.

Really sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope things getting better quick, so that you can get a hold of another one of these beauties.

How many miles on your car now? And how much you asking for it? I wish you all the luck.

Really sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope things getting better quick, so that you can get a hold of another one of these beauties.

How many miles on your car now? And how much you asking for it? I wish you all the luck.

:iamwithstupid:

Everything happens for a reason.

Best of luck selling it, praying does help and you will see how things can turn around.

Real estate is a high-risk business. To date I still meet people who said it's low risk, it never goes down for more than a couple of years, it's safer than most other investments, etc. During the peak years I had debates with some friends about risks in real estate investing. They thought all you need to do is buy a house, fix it up and flip it, and you're guaranteed 30k profit with no risk because if you couldn't sell it you could just rent it out. Well who got the last laugh? Remember the old rule about investing -- once everyone else is on the bandwagon it's time for you to jump off.

Anyway good luck

Bummer. I have seen you car at Hefs, it is immaculate. You should have no trouble selling. Good luck.

Hate to hear these stories...It will work out. Sorry about

all the stress you'll have until then though.... It's a great

car and will sell easy I would guess. You can always get another later.

Sorry to hear about the troubles. :( As the other guys said though it seems that everything happens for a reason, and you WILL get through this. From what you have said about building your current lifestyle from nothing, you are definitely not one to give up easily so keep your head up. I am guessing from the dates you posted (17 years old and a business that is 11 years old?) you are in your late 20's? The fact that you own the toys you do is very impressive, and regardless of what happens during this storm you could and will get anything you want back.

Best of luck, I hope an option arises that allows you to keep your beloved TT G! :)

I know one of my customers is interested in the car, sorry to hear about your financial troubles, I met you down at the Super Car weekend this past winter. I hope everything turns around for you.

Sorry to hear about the unfortunate circumstances you have encountered.

I hope things work out soon for you.

Successful people will find a way to be successful.... Good Luck!

Everyone,

Thank you for your support and kind words it means allot to me at this time. Please let me know if anyone has any interest in the car or any of the various entertainment properties for sale as I am still in need of selling off something and finally going to start putting the car on some of the online sale sites like ebay, cars.com, etc...

Thank You,

Jim McClain

You'll get through this. Good luck.

Jim,

I'm sorry to hear about the financial trouble. I was always told "for every door that closes, a better one opens" so to me it just sounds like a new and better opportunity is just around the corner.

I hope you find the right buyer who will take good care of your toys.

Best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim,

I tried to call you numerous times today to no avail.

I spent you a PM and left a message at your office. If this offer is still on the table contact me when possible.

Best,

PerryC