1200HP ZR Auto/IMSA/Heffner Murcielago

porter

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a Versace edition. Even if both the Gallardo and the Murci both made 1200hp, strength and reliability aside, the Gallardo has an approx 700lb weight advantage.

torque differences?

1200HP, that is unreal...

ZR makes a trip out every year around my area of town, hope to see this BEAST.

nice avatar :icon_thumleft:

• 6 months later...
Looks like a Versace edition. Even if both the Gallardo and the Murci both made 1200hp, strength and reliability aside, the Gallardo has an approx 700lb weight advantage.

More like 400 lbs.

I wasn't planning to post pictures until I had videos edited and everything ready to go. The car has been dyno'd, driven and will be on it's way to Calgary tomorrow. I guess now I should hurry up with the videos, other pictures and dyno sheets?

I wasn't planning to post pictures until I had videos edited and everything ready to go. The car has been dyno'd, driven and will be on it's way to Calgary tomorrow. I guess now I should hurry up with the videos, other pictures and dyno sheets?

:icon_thumleft:

this has to top the TT world of lambos!!

good work Heff/ZR!!! just when i thought Jason was on cruise control he comes out with this!!!!!!!! :)

this has to top the TT world of lambos!!

good work Heff/ZR!!! just when i thought Jason was on cruise control he comes out with this!!!!!!!! :)

Jason,

You think ZR would come down for some TT Murcie races along with the normal monstrous Gallardo races? Big things coming down the pipeline.

IMO, it doesn't get much cooler than a big power TT-Murci. Congrats to the owner, and Heffner Performance. This project is exactly what I've been waiting for. I have always loved the Murci, but I just wasn't sure what we would be able to do with it for power. Now that we know that these things can make BIG power, it makes the choice much easier.

IMO, it doesn't get much cooler than a big power TT-Murci. Congrats to the owner, and Heffner Performance. This project is exactly what I've been waiting for. I have always loved the Murci, but I just wasn't sure what we would be able to do with it for power. Now that we know that these things can make BIG power, it makes the choice much easier.

The car looks sick! I could have told you what kind of power they made over a year ago though. 1300 crank hp isn't even pushing that platform too hard since Jason built the motor on it. It is capable of much more. Obviously once you get over that though, clutches and chassis will be the weakest link.

Any updates? The only thing I didn't like is the rims. Does not go with the 1200hp theme. To bling if you'd ask me.

The car looks sick! I could have told you what kind of power they made over a year ago though. 1300 crank hp isn't even pushing that platform too hard since Jason built the motor on it. It is capable of much more. Obviously once you get over that though, clutches and chassis will be the weakest link.

I kinda thought that as well, but without tearing one down it's hard to tell. Block/head flex, head bolt clamping, etc all play into it.

A 1500rwhp murci would be just flat out insanity.

Great work Jason! The Muri looks AWESOME!! I can't wait to see it at the Super Car Weekend in Vancouver. I look forward to seeing the videos and hearing what this beast sounds like.

I kinda thought that as well, but without tearing one down it's hard to tell. Block/head flex, head bolt clamping, etc all play into it.

A 1500rwhp murci would be just flat out insanity.

I believe Doug took the TTLP640 he built (bolt on) to over 1005whp. So Jason's Built motor should easily handle 1300whp.