:lol2:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know a murcie with rwd drive from japan in black

with realy realy hot 20 inch maya wheels

but i cant find the picture of the car with the rims on it

the car has also a huge spoiler ... i m searchin it know..

the maya wheels will look great on that imsa heffner murcie

This one?

post-7359-1222830320_thumb.jpg

post-7359-1222830296_thumb.jpg

Cant wait to see the end results.

Bingo!

Sameer, i think you should call Jason and get the information. :icon_mrgreen:

I think I will do that

I dont see pics, updates, and definately no jason?? what is going on???? this is as important as the first gallardo tt he did, lets go somebody get some build pics up.

I dont see pics, updates, and definately no jason?? what is going on???? this is as important as the first gallardo tt he did, lets go somebody get some build pics up.

It's been a little over a week since the last post. The amount of cars Jason is working on, is substantial. Patience :icon_mrgreen:

i wonder if there is any plans to bring the weight down as well as increasing the power substantially. it'd be nice to see a murcielago that weighs less than 3671 (stock coupe weight) pounds. i think 3400-3500 would be a great combo with 1200 hp.

i'm pretty sure that would put the power/weight ratio right around the g-tt's

gallardo tt: 3200pounds/1000hp = 3.2 pounds per 1 hp

murcielago tt: 3500pounds/1200hp = 2.92 pounds per 1 hp

to have the same power/weight as the g-tt, the murcielago could weigh up to 3840 pounds (3.2pounds per hp x 1200 hp)

i wonder if there is any plans to bring the weight down as well as increasing the power substantially. it'd be nice to see a murcielago that weighs less than 3671 (stock coupe weight) pounds. i think 3400-3500 would be a great combo with 1200 hp.

to have the same power/weight as the g-tt, the murcielago could weigh up to 3840 pounds (3.2pounds per hp x 1200 hp)

The Murcielago's frame is the main concern, if that can be strengthened there is another story. The Gallardo is a more compact stronger frame, it's a better candidate for the increased power without frame support.

We'll see though.

Didnt DLM TT a Murcie awhile back? I remember seeing a vid about a year or some ago.

DLM did one about a year and a half ago. I rode in it. Very fun car.

Will the Murci chassis cope well with this level of power, without significant bracing? I mean...If the windscreen cracks simply by jacking up one side, it doesnt exactly ooze confidence...

Because the car had its engine shipped ahead to Heffner, it could not be driven onto a transport truck. As such, ZR had the car put into an enclosed trailer and was driven there. I believe the car arrives there this week.

sorry to break it to you but a Murcielago weighs closer to 4000 lbs. 3600 is the dry weight claimed by lamborghini.

sorry to break it to you but a Murcielago weighs closer to 4000 lbs. 3600 is the dry weight claimed by lamborghini.

nima, now you're catching on! Our little boy is growing up! *sniff*

• 4 months later...

I remember seeing a topic last year about a 1200 HP Murciélago that Heffner was working on, but the topic died. I'm just curious if anyone has any information or updates about the progress of this build, or if it was just a rumor.

The car spent about a year in the body shop getting a wide body kit installed in Canada. We now have the car and the build is underway. I will update everyone as the build progresses.

:icon_super:

did it start off a 6.2 L Murcielago or a LP640?

The car spent about a year in the body shop getting a wide body kit installed in Canada. We now have the car and the build is underway. I will update everyone as the build progresses.

AWESOME!

So is it a base Murciélago or an LP640? What year model is it?

Also, did you have to do anything to the chassis of the Murciélago to make it strong enough to withstand this jump in power? The only reason I ask is because I have heard that the Murciélago frame/chassis is an aged design and would not hold up to the stress of more than 1000 HP.

Sorry, one more question. Do you have any plans of putting one of your turbo systems on a LP560-4?

Looking forward to the build!!

Matt, shouldn't you be practicing your Halo so you dn't get beat by a 45? LOL, kidding, kidding!!

Looking forward to the build!!

Matt, shouldn't you be practicing your Halo so you dn't get beat by a 45? LOL, kidding, kidding!!

HAHAHA, i know right? i was just playing some forza motorsport 2...racing Lamborghinis of course!

i wish sure hope that gran turismo 5 has lambos, cuz gran turismo is sooo much better than forza!

This will be a VERY sweet car when it is done!!! ZR Auto did the body kit, custom paint, custom interior and Heffner is doing the TT!!!

Jason, is there aftermarket wheels on this car yet? if so what kind/color?