PETER2, R.I.P

abolfaz

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Im still shocked. I never me the guy but had exchanged PM with him a few times on another board. He seemed like a really good guy.

Godspeed Peter2. We are going to miss you.

That's incredibly sad news, and a huge loss to of course his family & friends but also the online communities he contributed to. Rest in peace.

post-9662-1233383483_thumb.jpg

I have been clicking on this thread twice a day for weeks hoping to God that my fears werent true. :( Peter was indeed a breath of fresh air both here and on Mike's site, and he helped countless members with thier problems without being asked. On top of his cat pics which gave TONS of us a laugh in almost every thread he posted on, his contributions were valuable to all of us. He was just a great guy and to hear of his passing in the prime of his life at 44 years old is devastating.

RIP Peter, you will be dearly missed on here and I only wish I had gotten the chance to meet you in real life... :(

none of us had a clue anything was going on with him.

Credit to him for not mentioning it and instead entertaining us with his posting style. RIP.

Any chance of a slightly different thread title now?

Credit to him for not mentioning it and instead entertaining us with his posting style. RIP.

Any chance of a slightly different thread title now?

I agree!

This is really sad!

Rest In Peace Peter!

RIP Peter, last thing i remember was him trying to talk me out of a turbo because "the factory didnt deisgn the chassis to handle that kind of power" but he meant well!!

he always wanted us to take shorter runs because he loved to drive but he was a little cramped at 6,4 in a diablo....

awesome guy who loved Lambos......

we all love you Peter

Guys, it doesn't look good. It appears that Peter passed away November 7th. RIP.

without your help/concern, this would have never been cleared up.

thank you

My prayers to his family and friends.

It was always enjoyable to read his posts. I'm sure he is loved and missed many times over outside this forum.