LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

Are the lever locks still there on gas stations in the US? They have been removed here.

Most of the pumps here in Phoenix still have them.

OMG this thread is hilarious.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can not stop laughing, my sides literally hurt and im crying with laughter

Hate to say it, but Federal Law provides a sticker on the side of the pump that states to "not leave vehicle unattended while filling". No hate here, I think they will own you. Lever lock is merely a convenience for when you are standing there, likely so you can wash your windows with the provided squeegy. In Florida, Miami in particular, they seem to have very few stations with lever locks (was just there again this weekend and filled up three times traveling). That leads me to believe that you shoved something in the lever to keep it open. Hope for your sake that they don't find that out or you will be paying for a car and the damages to the station. The insurance company took care of the car here in Atlanta, he was covered at the time. Also, and I am sure that Roman will correct me if I am wrong, the insurance company is not required by law to prove that you received the cancellation letter in the mail, they only have to prove that they sent it. I am sure that they can make that happen easily. You might be up a creek on this one, thankfully for you God has smiled on you and given you an incredible business to help pay for it. Good luck man, hate to have seen it happen to anyone.

Are the lever locks still there on gas stations in the US? They have been removed here.

Here in the Chicago area I can probably count on one hand the number times I haven't had a lever lock.

Just think tho, what if was doing something else besides going in the gas station. Like in the car switching CD's or if he left his phone in the car and hopped back in to take a call. This shit could of went real wrong.

Some say it was stupid to walk away but I must admit I have done it as well and even had fuel overflow one time on my Maserati while i was inside the gastation. I think I ended up pumping like 35 gallons and I wasn't even on empty.

I guess it seems alot of peoples instant answer is to say your ass should of stayed at the car but IF he was at the car and ANYTHING might have took his attention away for 10-15 secs (even another 18year old to add to the stable) I think the same thing might have happened and actullay put him moreso in harms way. Im about certain he has no case against lambo but they damn sure need to fix that shit.

post-12162-1236672580_thumb.jpgBoat n Hoes x2

I gotta have me my Boats n Hoes

Boat n Hoes x2

The Nina (ho) The Pinta (ho) the Santa (ho) Maria,

I'll do you in the bottom while your drinking sangria.

Nachos and lemonheads on my dads boat,

You wont go down cuz my dick can float.

We sail around the world and go port to port,

everytime i cum i produce a quart.

Put on your lifevest, lets drop anchor,

Thers a nice lady ho i'd like to spank her.

Boat n Hoes x2

Boat n Hoes x2

Deadliest catch, without the crabs,

were almost out of gas, call the arabs!

Im a pussy pirate my name is jack sparrow,

take off my pants you can see my flesh arrow.

Make sure to wax, use your moms nair.

You'll be amazed when i cum in your hair!

Pull up the anchor cuz were leaving dry land,

get below deck with a dick in your hand.

Boat n Hoes x2

Boat n Hoes x2

Here in the Chicago area I can probably count on one hand the number times I haven't had a lever lock.

Just think tho, what if was doing something else besides going in the gas station. Like in the car switching CD's or if he left his phone in the car and hopped back in to take a call. This shit could of went real wrong.

Some say it was stupid to walk away but I must admit I have done it as well and even had fuel overflow one time on my Maserati while i was inside the gastation. I think I ended up pumping like 35 gallons and I wasn't even on empty.

I guess it seems alot of peoples instant answer is to say your ass should of stayed at the car but IF he was at the car and ANYTHING might have took his attention away for 10-15 secs (even another 18year old to add to the stable) I think the same thing might have happened and actullay put him moreso in harms way. Im about certain he has no case against lambo but they damn sure need to fix that shit.

For me it's a proximity issue. I'm not so worried when the engine is on one end of the car and the filler is in the back side, far away from the engine. On the LP640, that overflow of gas is going to run inside air intake down into the very hot radiator compartment. It's therefore an entirely different matter. I don't need to be a clown to figure that one out. I don't walk away for any reason. In this case we can only speculate what caused the fire. Coolant is flammable too. I still go back to why his insurance company dropped him. It's not because he had an accident, it's because he was showing a pattern of irresponsible behavior where they concluded that he was a high risk of more accidents. They turned out to be exactly right too. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but if was the insurance company and saw a clown wearing sky blue tent sized pajamas driving a tattooed Lamborghini, I'd be a little concerned. He may be the greatest guy in the world, but he's still a clown in pajamas driving a tattooed Lamborghini! WTF!

well imback fcuking putos all i have to say is that you guy suck the biggest dick .. oh yeah my dick now hurts after foring them hottie .. fuckin haterz kiss my ass suck my fcuking cock .. and lick my ball .. oh and it nice to know that yes this fcuking clown make more money then half you fags here .. all this shit you talk acting like i fucked up .. bitch all i did was pump fcuking gas in a lambo .. oh no dont get any gas on the lambo it will burn dow !!!! you have to treat it like your wife if you dont touch her the right want she blows her lid ...!!!!! so yeah thank for the help .. it was kool at firt but i see that most of you are just haters an cock suckers .. so please keep sucking dick that next one in your mouth will be mine .. balls and all .... fcuk this site .. fcuking littel kids in here .. an the guys that pm me thanks alot .. yeah this site suck fcuk you all bitches you like little girls.. bull rider more like cock rider .. at least i have the balls to drive my lambo ..bitch .. yeah 35,000 in a fcuking year ... that more then i could say for most of you ..this tattooed clown lives good partys hard an fucks harder .. fcuk 18 YEAR OUL PUSSY IS GOOD WITH OR WITH OUT A FUCKIN LAMBO I PULL PUSSY FAG .. SO GO SUCK SOME DICKS .. THAT SHOULD KEEP YOUR MONTH FULL .. FUCKIN LAMBO FAGS .. SEE YOU ON THE STREETS BEHIND ME CAUSE YOU KNOW IT HIT THAT SHIT TILL THE MOTOR BLOWS UP fcuk IT ...OH YEAH HALF YOU BITCH DONT EVEN PASS A BUCK 130 -150 -- YEAH I TOPPED MY SHIT ..LMAO GROW SOME BALLS BULL RIDERS TAKE YOUR fcuking CARS OUT THATS WHAT THEY ARE FOR NOT TO WASH THEM IN YOUR DRIVE WAY ..LOL AN IM THE CLOWN HERE .. ..ITS BETTER TO BE A CLOWN THEN A KINGS FOOL LIKE MOST OF YOU ...I HATE PUSSY ASS DRIVING MIZZ DAISY LAMBO OWNERS .. TALK THE TALK AN WALK THE WALK .. AN GROW SOME BALLS .. AN SHUT THE fcuk UP .... SEE YEAH HHHHHHH MY NIGGAZZZZZZZZZZ fcuk GOING ON RUNS WITH STUCK UP FAGS ...

post-13102-1236688467_thumb.jpg

OH AN YES I JUST FUCKED HER...

post-13102-1236689222_thumb.jpgpost-13102-1236689240_thumb.jpg

post-13102-1236689258_thumb.jpg

post-13102-1236689290_thumb.jpg

OH YEAH HATE ALL YOU WANT ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME DO MORE WITH ME SELF .....P.S. COULD YOU READ ALL OF THAT O.K. ????? LMAO ... fcuk YOU .... IM OUTY NIGGAS ..

well imback fcuking putos all i have to say is that you guy suck the biggest dick .. oh yeah my dick now hurts after foring them hottie .. fuckin haterz kiss my ass suck my fcuking cock .. and lick my ball .. oh and it nice to know that yes this fcuking clown make more money then half you fags here .. all this shit you talk acting like i fucked up .. bitch all i did was pump fcuking gas in a lambo .. oh no dont get any gas on the lambo it will burn dow !!!! you have to treat it like your wife if you dont touch her the right want she blows her lid ...!!!!! so yeah thank for the help .. it was kool at firt but i see that most of you are just haters an cock suckers .. so please keep sucking dick that next one in your mouth will be mine .. balls and all .... fcuk this site .. fcuking littel kids in here .. an the guys that pm me thanks alot .. yeah this site suck fcuk you all bitches you like little girls.. bull rider more like cock rider .. at least i have the balls to drive my lambo ..bitch .. yeah 35,000 in a fcuking year ... that more then i could say for most of you ..this tattooed clown lives good partys hard an fucks harder .. fcuk 18 YEAR OUL PUSSY IS GOOD WITH OR WITH OUT A FUCKIN LAMBO I PULL PUSSY FAG .. SO GO SUCK SOME DICKS .. THAT SHOULD KEEP YOUR MONTH FULL .. FUCKIN LAMBO FAGS .. SEE YOU ON THE STREETS BEHIND ME CAUSE YOU KNOW IT HIT THAT SHIT TILL THE MOTOR BLOWS UP fcuk IT ...OH YEAH HALF YOU BITCH DONT EVEN PASS A BUCK 130 -150 -- YEAH I TOPPED MY SHIT ..LMAO GROW SOME BALLS BULL RIDERS TAKE YOUR fcuking CARS OUT THATS WHAT THEY ARE FOR NOT TO WASH THEM IN YOUR DRIVE WAY ..LOL AN IM THE CLOWN HERE .. ..ITS BETTER TO BE A CLOWN THEN A KINGS FOOL LIKE MOST OF YOU ...I HATE PUSSY ASS DRIVING MIZZ DAISY LAMBO OWNERS .. TALK THE TALK AN WALK THE WALK .. AN GROW SOME BALLS .. AN SHUT THE fcuk UP .... SEE YEAH HHHHHHH MY NIGGAZZZZZZZZZZ fcuk GOING ON RUNS WITH STUCK UP FAGS ...

Haha you should see my Firefox Spell Checker underlining almost every word you write LoL.

Anyway dude calm down, nobody's hating and I'm sorry about your Lambo but no need for all this bashing!

Oh sweet Jesus.... someone must not of had the turn down service last night on the cruise ship. :eusa_think:

PS That last chick looks like a Tranny....

Or shall I translate.....

Shit motherfukin niggaz motherfukin bithces fergetz to pull myz fresh azz bed threads down on my personalz dope azz boats, yeah Princess cruzes is part of my Tattoo gig. And shitz niggaz my wildabeast looks freshz after she just got her cock hackedz offz. Peace

I cant believe I just spent my first 20 minutes in the office reading this and catching up from what I stopped reading yesterday at 5!

This thread just does a wonderful job of showing me that America (or perhaps it's just Miami) and Europe are really just so very very different

btw sorry for your loss and good luck with the claim

Can we see pictures of the 18 years old girls after you've "filled them up" to make sure they didn't catch fire too ?

This thread just does a wonderful job of showing me that America (or perhaps it's just Miami) and Europe are really just so very very different

btw sorry for your loss and good luck with the claim

+1

I still pray before I go to bed every night that this thread won't be locked down, I think we should sticky it. Or maybe even have it on the first page of the site and make all new members read the whole thread before they can register.

OH YEAH HATE ALL YOU WANT ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME DO MORE WITH ME SELF .....P.S. COULD YOU READ ALL OF THAT O.K. ????? LMAO ... fcuk YOU .... IM OUTY NIGGAS ..

This is verbatim exactly what my father said to my mother when he proposed.

its all good i can count over a mill ..so im good ..

:eusa_think:

Perhaps between banging the 18 year olds, he did some rough math..... and figured out he has 130 payments left(@around 2k per month) to make on that uninsured burnt up G Spyder. Enough to make anyone go bi-polar.

edit: Will the gas station insurance company go after him for negligence? If so there is another 50 to 100k liability he could be facing.

:eusa_think:

Perhaps between banging the 18 year olds, he did some rough math..... and figured out he has 130 payments left(@around 2k per month) to make on that uninsured burnt up G Spyder. Enough to make anyone go bi-polar.

Dude, you sound like a guy who WANTED to get laid and got slapped down hard. You're way too pissed off to have had any real fun last night. Nobody's hating you but what I'm posting a reality check. Come on, tell me where I have it wrong, you're a clown in a sky-blue something, whatever you call it, with a history of accidents, who's insurance company dumped you because they thought you were going to do something dumb, which they were right, you did, and now you want to blame someone else and you're pissed at us? Your insurance company thought you were an accident waiting to happen. Even if it wasn't your fault THIS time. That's why they dropped you. If they thought it was just bad luck, they would have wanted to earn the losses back as best they could through higher premiums from you. This is a wake-up call. I'm pointing that out so you don't hurt someone. Nobody is giving you the credibility you want because you do nothing to earn it on this forum. I'm personally happy you've done well, I think it's very cool, but wake up man, this isn't about hate, it's about a giant warning where nobody got hurt. As for what you have bent over your car, PASS!

This is verbatim exactly what my father said to my mother when he proposed.

Could you PLEASE just translate that for me, Because I dont understand a word of it....

Could you PLEASE just translate that for me, Because I dont understand a word of it....

Freddy was okay at first with the ribbing, however now it's gotten personal. Unlike some of our users, he actually makes good money and drives the vehicle hard. Oh, and he likes to partake in carnal activities. So if anyone wants their guts stirred, Freddy is your guy.

I actually agree with some of what he's written, although I think it's irrelevant whether someone makes 2k or 200k a month, they are still entitled to an opinion.

I think he wants all the male members of this forum to suck his cock and balls, but he hates us and himself for it. Which is why he has to compensate with 18yo girls, to prove he is in fact "into pussy", despite what his appearance might suggest. And something with Lamborghini, but I haven't figured that part out yet.

Freddy was okay at first with the ribbing, however now it's gotten personal. Unlike some of our users, he actually makes good money and drives the vehicle hard. Oh, and he likes to partake in carnal activities. So if anyone wants their guts stirred, Freddy is your guy.

I actually agree with some of what he's written, although I think it's irrelevant whether someone makes 2k or 200k a month, they are still entitled to an opinion.

Freddy came for advice and it was given. He didn't like it and called everyone names when it's the same advice we'd give our friends. As I said before, I can't relate to him in any way, but that being said, I know what a string of accidents would be teaching me.