Scott Storch is back

Blackberry

Dang, I was secretly hoping he would get back up... btw if your pushing a mulsanne and can't pay for your hotel room, something is wrong...

although perhaps TMZ stretched the truth a bit?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And he's still rolling around in a Mulsanne so things can't be that bad.

Before when when he crashed he was rolling around in Bugatti, Rolls Royces, Lamborghinis, Yachts, etc. It will probably catch up with him again.

How do we know that Mulsanne belongs to Storch ? He could have borrowed it from one of his wealthy friends. I'm sure he's still making money though. He gets royalties from his tracks doesn't he ?

Pretty doubtful that he owns it, most rappers don't own their cars, houses or jewelry. All smoke and mirrors.

I didn't know know that. I thought a lot of them bought their own houses and cars and such and just if they are not careful can end up going broke, but do you mean most of them just rent all the stuff?

Lol wheels, if something is fake it's the world those rappers live in. The cars you see in videos are most of the time rentals, jewelry I think not.

A lot of rappers are just dumb/stupid/do drugs/... Not every rapper ends up broke, there are people who make wise investments and do great (JayZ, but he's got that old school thing with him, like P diddy) and others go bankrupt because they spend too much on all kind of shit.

I think a lot of the money goes to taking care of their "posse" because I once read this is a hood rule, no one gets left behind. Same thing happens with NBA stars, they make a lot of money but take care of so many leaches and the money just vaporized (Allen Iverson).

• 1 year later...
Lol wheels, if something is fake it's the world those rappers live in. The cars you see in videos are most of the time rentals, jewelry I think not.

A lot of rappers are just dumb/stupid/do drugs/... Not every rapper ends up broke, there are people who make wise investments and do great (JayZ, but he's got that old school thing with him, like P diddy) and others go bankrupt because they spend too much on all kind of shit.

I think a lot of the money goes to taking care of their "posse" because I once read this is a hood rule, no one gets left behind. Same thing happens with NBA stars, they make a lot of money but take care of so many leaches and the money just vaporized (Allen Iverson).

He SURE has changed......

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/scott-storch-r...-news.6899.html

for the better.

Lost a 50K Rolex but ;"I'm not really worried about losing that stuff," Storch said. "Just as long as my family and myself are OK. We went unharmed and nothing's gonna stop the music." He knows what matters now.

• 1 year later...

and everyone said i was a bad guy....

Scott has great talent and bad habits, I know a few people he runs around with, they have MONSTER $$$, Scottie might too, just cause you file a BK don't mean your broke. I never met him.

new business.

I say hes broke. He clearly has not quit the cocaine habit and I doubt those Britney Spears royalty checks add up to much more than a Subway sandwich. Even without the coke his income couldn't sustain his financial responsibilities. He was going to wind up in BK court eventually.

Next up in BK court.....Birdman.

Next up in BK court.....Birdman.

don't forget Floyd, he has a couple fights left. but he is on the list.

actually just bustin balls, He has made a few good moves. I think he will be fine.

don't forget Floyd, he has a couple fights left. but he is on the list.

actually just bustin balls, He has made a few good moves. I think he will be fine.

Didn't you say his family was very good with making money (ok, getting the money), I'd give him some credit.

Birdman? How so? He's been around forever...should be fine, unless that Wayne lawsuit is actually 50 mil and he loses.

Unless that Wayne lawsuit is actually 50 mil and he loses.

Unless?

I assume Birdman is able to 'cough up' 50 million.